Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please remember the 210 character limit for thread title suggestions!

Congrats @ButterTart

Previous thread

Recap by @Junebug895
Ok peeps, I'm an dweeb and I feel bad for the people catching up so I've taken notes and prepped a recap for the next thread. If someone could post it on my behalf that would be faboo as I reckon I'll be tucked away in Bedfordshire when this thread closes. Whoever posts, do edit as you see fit x

Attempted Thread #29 recap:

@House of Tea brought our attention to an old gossip site post from 2008 (see pg 2), referencing IG attending the Fantastic Four premier with a black eye. IG claims an accident caused by AE with a golf club. TTs discuss whether this was an accident, no evidence either way, but interesting discussion.

See pg 3 for article posted by @House of Tea..

Discussions followed re. IG’s vanity, and that this could have been caused by AE’s detrimental comments towards IG, causing a deep insecurity within him.

@IHateHadargoyle posts a DM article showing AE’s callous comments about IG’s nose being passed on to their daughter, see pg 4
@WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot posted an article concerning IG’s vanity torment on pg 4.

@Junebug895 posts video of AE cheering during Welsh rugby game, scaring big E, and being shamed for it by AE. Very sad video.

Lighter note for IG fan girls. See pg 8 for pic of IG showering and covering bits, a la Botticelli’s Venus.

Fan girls enjoy for a while and wipe up when they’re done.

The Great And Powerful Penguin86 (come on, you love it!) reveals creepy Ashley has posted his “package” for AE, which comes to 13.5kg and will have been quite costly. See pg 14 for the gross details.

TT’s note that AE has, again, been disturbingly silent. It is notable that said silence is during Prime Time e.g. wine o’clock.

Discussion amongst TTs moves on to BW’s visa status, see pg 27, @Caitlyn130 for details. She’s been back and forth from the states, and knows her visa stuff!

Pg 31, @Penguin86 posts Ashley’s shipping receipt tweeted to AE. TTs vomit en masse.

After this there’s a lot of discussion about body hair. It was fun, and we all learned a lot about each other. Not warning you with page numbers, you just enjoy it for yourself!

Approx. pg 43 onwards, it’s established that Pfizer has a new account and is viciously going after our dear Penguin86. “Take Back Texas 2022” makes threats with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such suchery, but is clearly an idiot.

Codename *Sprite* is on with us, previously being in battle on Twitter with AE and FMs. *Sprite* is apparently an accomplished legal mind and has made some sort of deal with Lupine to avoid a defamation case against AE, who has committed some serious no-no’s along with her flock. Despite accord with Lupine, it appears he or she cannot rein the pack in, and *Sprite* will do what he or she will do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks to all my SisTurds for the inspiration! If there was a red carpet leading to my acceptance speech, I promise there would be no frilly pseudo-Victorian dresses and that I would be well accessorized. Unlike …. Ahem … some.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Congrats @ButterTart

Previous thread

Recap by @Junebug895
Ok peeps, I'm an dweeb and I feel bad for the people catching up so I've taken notes and prepped a recap for the next thread. If someone could post it on my behalf that would be faboo as I reckon I'll be tucked away in Bedfordshire when this thread closes. Whoever posts, do edit as you see fit x

@House of Tea brought our attention to an old gossip site post from 2008 (see pg 2), referencing IG attending the Fantastic Four premier with a black eye. IG claims an accident caused by AE with a golf club. TTs discuss whether this was an accident, no evidence either way, but interesting discussion.

Discussions followed re. IG’s vanity, and that this could have been caused by AE’s detrimental comments towards IG, causing a deep insecurity within him.

@IHateHadargoyle posts a DM article showing AE’s callous comments about IG’s nose being passed on to their daughter, see pg 4

@Junebug895 posts video of AE cheering during Welsh rugby game, scaring big E, and being shamed for it by AE. Very sad video.

Lighter note for IG fan girls. See pg 8 for pic of IG showering and covering bits, a la Botticelli’s Venus.

The Great And Powerful Penguin86 (come on, you love it!) reveals creepy Ashley has posted his “package” for AE, which comes to 13.5kg and will have been quite costly. See pg 14 for the gross details.

TT’s note that AE has, again, been disturbingly silent. It is notable that said silence is during Prime Time e.g. wine o’clock.

Discussion amongst TTs moves on to BW’s visa status, see pg 27, @Caitlyn130 for details. She’s been back and forth from the states, and knows her visa stuff!

Pg 31, @Penguin86 posts Ashley’s shipping receipt tweeted to AE. TTs vomit en masse.

After this there’s a lot of discussion about body hair. It was fun, and we all learned a lot about each other. Not warning you with page numbers, you just enjoy it for yourself!

Approx. pg 43 onwards, it’s established that Pfizer has a new account and is viciously going after our dear Penguin86. “Take Back Texas 2022” makes threats with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such suchery, but is clearly an idiot.

Codename *Sprite* is on with us, previously being in battle on Twitter with AE and FMs. *Sprite* is apparently an accomplished legal mind and has made some sort of deal with Lupine to avoid a defamation case against AE, who has committed some serious no-no’s along with her flock. Despite accord with Lupine, it appears he or she cannot rein the pack in, and *Sprite* will do what he or she will do
Second time I've read the recap and still giggle at Ashley posting his "package". Yup, still funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Congrats @ButterTart

Previous thread

Recap by @Junebug895

Shamefully, I'm still up! But thanks love x

Reactions: 12
The account I suspected was a FM and when I went back to check it wasn’t there. Is now back up and running. Either they can re activate account or I was wrong. But hello, if I’m wrong about you, you are welcome to say so.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well she is still with us so I think we can all sleep easy.

Seriously mate, calm the duck down.
Does Pfizer not realise that she's the one that looks bad in that screenshot 🤔 Everything that Ripthebandaid says is true and is not being said with malice. Even when you try to help her she attacks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well she is still with us so I think we can all sleep easy.

Seriously mate, calm the duck down.
She just locked her account. She's been threatening that if something happens to her, her family can sue all of us here. Pretty cowardly to lock her account, continue to screenshot us and post but give us no chance to respond.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She just locked her account. She's been threatening that if something happens to her, her family can sue all of us here. Pretty cowardly to lock her account, continue to screenshot us and post but give us no chance to respond.
You know what she does on Twitter. She responds to people she has blocked. So they can’t respond back or see what she has posted. 😂. I might be wrong I’m not a Twitter user as such so I don’t know how it all works but I think I’ve seen that .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what she does on Twitter. She responds to people she has blocked. So they can’t respond back or see what she has posted. 😂. I might be wrong I’m not a Twitter user as such so I don’t know how it all works but I think I’ve seen that .
Ugh. Absolutely pathetic. I'm on Twitter but I have no idea how a lot of it works but I think you're right.

Anyhoozles signing off. G'night lovelies x

Reactions: 13
"enjoy your upcoming fame" - lol, I know exactly what she is going (to pretend) to do.

anyway, dont give them too much attention, that's exactly what bullies want

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That is definitely a thing on Twitter! I have seen her do that too. She should message her friend AE. It's time for her to payback all the moral support this person gives her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think it's better to ignore that person now. They obviously need help. Let's not poke the bear.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think there is an option to report suicidal tweets to Twitter but no idea what they do with that information or how fast they act and the account is private though if someone is following it might be worth reporting that tweet

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think there is an option to report suicidal tweets to Twitter but no idea what they do with that information or how fast they act and the account is private though if someone is following it might be worth reporting that tweet
I did just now. Now I plan to ignore that person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.