Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only one who finds horrendous AE's digs at Ioan's "small" Titanic role? Part of her string of attempts to minimize his merits, making fun of his looks or parenting. This seems to me like a classic Narc/domestic abuse attempt of destroying someone's self-esteem to keep him/her under the abuser's influence
View attachment 919780
File the awkwardly shoehorned Olivier Picasso anecdote under Things That Never Happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am i the only one who finds horrendous AE's digs at Ioan's "small" Titanic role? Part of her string of attempts to minimize his merits, making fun of his looks or parenting. This seems to me like a classic Narc/domestic abuse attempt of destroying someone's self-esteem to keep him/her under the abuser's influence
View attachment 919780
You can guarantee she was boasting about him being in Titanic for years until now, she can belittle that he only had a small role in it. Cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I haven’t read some of the earlier threads, so apologies if this has already been discussed before. But has anyone visited Lupine’s website?
OMG. Guys, these people are not well! This isn’t a war, Lupine! It’s a divorce between two people you don’t know. Two people who couldn’t care less about you. Whatever you do or don’t do won’t have any impact on a judge’s decision, if it ever gets to court. And it shouldn’t. That’s not how law works, that’s not how societies work, that’s not how life works! Divorces happen! Get a grip, mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Literally every character on Alice’s side of this sorry tale seems to be totally bamboozled at the concept of divorce and that if someone is unhappy in a relationship they are absolutely entitled to leave rather than stay in a miserable situation.

Alice’s tweets just show her to be a manipulative, bullying, underhand and nasty piece of work towards the father of her children.

Heads up Alice, it would do you well to remember he has left YOU. Not the girls. If there is any damage to his relationship with them, I guarantee it is by your nasty hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He insists constantly that Alice is the victim of domestic abuse with zero evidence. Evidence is on page 1 of the “I’ve got a degree and I’m going to prove it over and over again with absolute wankery but she still won’t shag me book for knobs”.
He should be really, really careful about that. And anything else he insinuates. I wonder what the libel laws in NZ are like?

Reactions: 12
I am never ever ever catching up on Tattle! To the tune of Taylor Swift’s iconic song.
Now actually, she’s speaking sense here. The Dairy Milk in North America, is apparently made with milk powder and not milk, or so I was reliably informed. Took me years to get used to it!
You can actually get it from British stores in bigger cities. There’s one about 25 minutes from where I live” I’m in the burbs.” You can even get the Mars bars, Smarties, all sorts of lovely things. It opened up years ago after Charles and Diana got married and is still open and very popular. I love the British Kit Kats. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am never ever ever catching up on Tattle! To the tune of Taylor Swift’s iconic song.

You can actually get it from British stores in bigger cities. There’s one about 25 minutes from where I live” I’m in the burbs.” You can even get the Mars bars, Smarties, all sorts of lovely things. It opened up years ago after Charles and Diana got married and is still open and very popular. I love the British Kit Kats. 😋
Yeah. I think it was actually easier to get the ‘real stuff’ before the Mondelez thing happened to Cadbury’s…more of it is produced locally now. That said there are still ways and means. Sometimes you need a Double Decker. 😂

to avoid appearing off topic, hopefully that Ashley guy can send me a care package.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m new on here - hello!
Was wondering if Ashley (The Chocolate Stalker) thinks he’s the Milk Tray Man back from the 70’s…sending Alice a box of his Walnut whips
I think he might be a feeder.
TBH they all seem to be oddities, the followers that engage with her. And there’s only a handful of them too. The actual engagement on her Twitter is very low. I’m sure she was hoping for ringing endorsement from a horde of blue-ticks, but it’s not exactly panned out that way has it.

Reactions: 18
It's a bit rich of Alice to complain about Tattle when she just uses her SM to troll Ioan and Bianca (a woman she doesn't know) and encourages her thousands of followers to do the same. What makes her look even more hateful is the fact that Ioan and Bianca don't take the bait. Ever. They haven't said a single bad thing about her in public.

But Alice continues to publicly berate them because she tells herself she's entitled to.

How can't she and her minions see how hypocritical it is to complain about Tattle? :rolleyes:
REALLY good points here, great observation. I can't believe she was already trying to frame her husband and make him out to be the bad guy at that point.

Although it's actually just dawned on me- another narc feature is probably what it is. " Oh sweetie, it's all right, Daddy didn't mean it, it's okay.. " already trying to paint him as the bad one who hurts her and Mommy as the one and only rescuer and one to be trusted. GROSS.

I actually see so much of my history and from other's I know in this video alone.

As for filming it, in her own mind, I think she thought she has been setting people up to believe and exalt her and only her for years. In her mind she's the ultimate "good guy" and has to do these nasty setups, but it fools very few.
yip it's like she's trying to get her ammunition all lined up just in case she needs it for future use to back up Her narrative

Reactions: 10
Lupine has been in saviour mode for some time, protecting Alice from cyberbullies ;)
alice evans cyberbullied.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 919780
One of the most successful films of all time, yet AE uses this to bring him down. At least he was in it. What has she been in?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
File the awkwardly shoehorned Olivier Picasso anecdote under Things That Never Happened.
Exactly. Like suuuurrrre you remember what you said to your boyfriend half way through a film 20 years ago about an actor with one line. ‘Chinny reckon’ as we used to say at primary school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice is a good example of someone who has a low emotional intellect and poor emotional maturity, usually what gives someone such strong narc features. She does use catastrophising phrases to make otherwise dull, low level points more exciting, and she thinks in a very black and white way (good vs bad).

For a long time Ioan has been battling against the ‘bad daddy’ label, where she can swoop in to save the day and be a hero, and that’s how she sees her role as a mother. Someone to clear up the pain that Ioan has been causing, and this isn’t new, she’s been doing it since they were born

As he’s away a lot she was able to use this as emotional leverage over him, if you look back, she doesn’t think his feelings and opinions count because he’s abandoned her to go to work for long periods. In Alice’s world, he has to forfeit his rights as a father and equal partner as compensation

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Lupine has been in saviour mode for some time, protecting Alice from cyberbullies ;)View attachment 919850
Can totally imagine Lupine turning up on her doorstep with a bunch of flowers, a suitcase and a raging hard-on saying ‘but you said you’ll love me til the day you die?’.

A parade of shite 😂😂
Let’s not forget about one of the most cherished and iconic Christmas movies of modern times - The Christmas Card.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she attempting to guilt the posters here? Make us feel bad? I don’t if that’s what she’s after. Here i am talking about a FM when we are not suppose to. Attempting to stop now
I'd something happens to her, who is going to sue us? Her dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please note that her Titanic comments came in 2019 - note especially the last bit where she says the film character was kind so she assumed that’s how he was in real life - little did she know how wrong she was. 2019. Well before they split. So there was definitely trouble in paradise before then and yes, she has had a history of going out of her way to belittle him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.