Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, all.
There's a barrel organ oompah-ing outside my window - it's the annual Christmas Fayre - and this has done nothing to sweeten my mood.
I'm on my last nerve with Alice and her FMs. You're such good and giving people? Go and volunteer with MSF or the Peace Corps, assist at a soup kitchen or a food bank, and stop whining because a man left his wife (for thousands of good reasons which have been enumerated everywhere).
Is anyone else getting completely fed up with all the whinging?

Internalised misogyny is one of the reasons feminism is yet to really make a dent. Of course, Alice would never admit to upholding the patriarchy she claims she despises, but her vitriol provides incontrovertible proof that she is a hater of Other Women.
I didn’t realise this was an actual thing. My mum is definitely an internalised misogynist, I will accuse her as such after a couple of sherries on Christmas Day!! 🤣
Seriously though….Alice is worse. My mum isn’t on Twitter.

Reactions: 13
Don't forget: Alice is SUCH a feminist!

She and her arch-enemy Meghan Markle have many similarities, including not being close to their families. I'm not sure this is such a great thing...
She hates Meghan because she sees so much of herself in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I seriously, literally think she has 0 life purpose without all this turbulence she's created. I think if she got up and couldn't log on to see who all is talking about her or tweeting to her or checking probably umpteen sources of what IG ( and now BW) are up to, she'd lose it with nothing to do and her thoughts to herself. I reckon she'd just implode there and then without being able to redirect her hatred at someone, anyone else.

I think she acts like she's just so overworked and exhausted from having to "Defend herself" all the time, but I think she 100% LOVES it. Thrives on it.

If she focuses on this, she can't focus on the deep discontent and unbearable truths of what her life has turned out to be compared to what she thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find the giving of Cadbury chocolate weird. It’s just cheap chocolate. Not gift giving chocolate as such. I am possibly being judgemental.
not a luxury chocolate for sure but I would appreciate being sent a box of English chocolate 😂
It’s hard to find where I currently am and I usually stock up when I visit the UK. It’s kind of a comfort food. Like proper English teabags too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would personally remove them, they're not famous so it's unfair to have them posted and discussed.
Sorry. I did wonder whether it was ok to post the pics as well. The text shows how deluded he is anyway!

It's so weird it's almost biblical. Like AE is the second coming of the messiah.
She's not the messiah she's a nasty washed up narcissist
Haha! 😂 I just read that last line in the voice from Monty Pythons: Life of Brian. “She’s not the messiah, she’s a very naughty girl”!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone link me to the soccer video as I've seen mentioned it loads of times but have never actually seen it.
I second this. If anyone can link us to it that'd be great. I didn't see a page # in the recap and tried to have a dig, but well, it was overwhelming given how fast this moves heh!!

cheers in advance

Reactions: 2
Good grief, I need to quit my job just to keep up with these threads. Even as I type about five new posts will have gone on 🤣 sorry if it's been discussed...but has Alice in Border(line psycho)land said anything about Selma B unfollowing her? I bet she'll have gone apeshit 🤣
i must have missed this!! Why did Selma unfollow her?

Reactions: 1
Please remember the 210 character limit for thread title suggestions!

Congrats @ButterTart

Previous thread

Recap by @Junebug895
Ok peeps, I'm an dweeb and I feel bad for the people catching up so I've taken notes and prepped a recap for the next thread. If someone could post it on my behalf that would be faboo as I reckon I'll be tucked away in Bedfordshire when this thread closes. Whoever posts, do edit as you see fit x

Attempted Thread #29 recap:

@House of Tea brought our attention to an old gossip site post from 2008 (see pg 2), referencing IG attending the Fantastic Four premier with a black eye. IG claims an accident caused by AE with a golf club. TTs discuss whether this was an accident, no evidence either way, but interesting discussion.

See pg 3 for article posted by @House of Tea..

Discussions followed re. IG’s vanity, and that this could have been caused by AE’s detrimental comments towards IG, causing a deep insecurity within him.

@IHateHadargoyle posts a DM article showing AE’s callous comments about IG’s nose being passed on to their daughter, see pg 4
@WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot posted an article concerning IG’s vanity torment on pg 4.

@Junebug895 posts video of AE cheering during Welsh rugby game, scaring big E, and being shamed for it by AE. Very sad video.

Lighter note for IG fan girls. See pg 8 for pic of IG showering and covering bits, a la Botticelli’s Venus.

Fan girls enjoy for a while and wipe up when they’re done.

The Great And Powerful Penguin86 (come on, you love it!) reveals creepy Ashley has posted his “package” for AE, which comes to 13.5kg and will have been quite costly. See pg 14 for the gross details.

TT’s note that AE has, again, been disturbingly silent. It is notable that said silence is during Prime Time e.g. wine o’clock.

Discussion amongst TTs moves on to BW’s visa status, see pg 27, @Caitlyn130 for details. She’s been back and forth from the states, and knows her visa stuff!

Pg 31, @Penguin86 posts Ashley’s shipping receipt tweeted to AE. TTs vomit en masse.

After this there’s a lot of discussion about body hair. It was fun, and we all learned a lot about each other. Not warning you with page numbers, you just enjoy it for yourself!

Approx. pg 43 onwards, it’s established that Pfizer has a new account and is viciously going after our dear Penguin86. “Take Back Texas 2022” makes threats with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such suchery, but is clearly an idiot.

Codename *Sprite* is on with us, previously being in battle on Twitter with AE and FMs. *Sprite* is apparently an accomplished legal mind and has made some sort of deal with Lupine to avoid a defamation case against AE, who has committed some serious no-no’s along with her flock. Despite accord with Lupine, it appears he or she cannot rein the pack in, and *Sprite* will do what he or she will do
Awesome recap @Junebug895 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i must have missed this!! Why did Selma unfollow her?
We don't really know but we reckon it was because of AE's comments about MS, which Selma must have seen and then fell down a rabbit hole of Alice's .... stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I second this. If anyone can link us to it that'd be great. I didn't see a page # in the recap and tried to have a dig, but well, it was overwhelming given how fast this moves heh!!

cheers in advance
Can you guys even see these (there are 2)? I have Alice on IG so there's no prob for me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I find the giving of Cadbury chocolate weird. It’s just cheap chocolate. Not gift giving chocolate as such. I am possibly being judgemental.

View attachment 919376
Cadburys is definitely a staple of Christmas stockings and advent calendars here! I give it as gifts - to kids usually, but my brother lives overseas and I send it to him too. A taste of childhood!

Reactions: 8
Can you guys even see these (there are 2)? I have Alice on IG so there's no prob for me.

Yep, got it no probs, thanks!!

WTF. Just.. so so bizarre. I can't think of one single reason why she wants to film it all, the screen, her wailing daughter, harassing Ioan down the hall...

just wtf. I'm very sure that this man has been through hell with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
RE: the videos where Ioan accidentally frightens wee E...

This might not matter but I just wanted to note my feeling there's something unsettling about how, in the initial video, AE chooses Ioan's upset face as the freeze-frame. (And I know she chose it because, of a minute-long video full of frames, there's no way that Insta just magically selected that one, no blur at all, depicting his sadness.)

I understand that most of the video was of him feeling ashamed and apologetic, but...she couldn't have chosen a silly frame of him bouncing around the TV? To demonstrate the thing that put wee E in a bad way in the first place?

Like I said, this might be dumb but when we choose the freeze-frames of our videos, we generally like to pick one that expresses the theme of the vid. And I get that the point of this (inappropriate) vid was Ioan scaring his child...but did you really have to lay it on him like that? Choosing a frame that clearly shows his unhappiness with himself?

I don't think this video was acceptable to post at all, but a frame of him just being rowdy would have at least spared the man some dignity, my goodness...

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 6.49.20 AM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.