Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she is still with us so I think we can all sleep easy.

Seriously mate, calm the duck down.
Taking a leaf or two out of the AE playbook I see - relentlessly bully and defame people then cry suicidal ideation and "it will all be your fault if I do" when called out.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I do find it weird that she’s only a few years older than me but her head is stuck decades earlier. It’s like she had arrested development in 1993.
Because she did stop developing. Maybe not in 93 but I'd say at least the past 15 years and she was probably already immature for her age then.

See Alice wanted to be a SAHM married to a Hollywood actor. That's fair enough and obviously Ioan agreed. I think the problem came when Alice put her pouty face on and asked Ioan for a couple of nanny's to look after a regular sized house and a single child, but with 0 intent to go out and work.

Now I'm sure being a SAHM is very rewarding and I have nothing against it, but you're not really a SAHM if you have 2-3 nanny's for the first 10 years of their lives and even then only reduce the number to one.

You're literally doing nothing all day, every day. Where's the effort and reward? Where's the satisfaction of all the little things that come with being a SAHM? She has lived like a teenager for 15 years straight and hasn't developed any real adult coping skills or any real perspective on life.

Can you imagine how much Ioan outgrew her on literally every single level? He's supposed to be a part time dad yet every photo and video shows his interaction with the girls being much more parent-child like than what you see with Alice. Like he knows how to parent better than Alice despite only being with them for 20% of the time Alice does. Think about that.

Parenting
Communication skills
Emotional maturity
Intellectual maturity
Basic interests
Perspective on life

I mean he's out grew her in every aspect of life because she stopped doing literally anything 15 odd years ago. I'd be willing to place a fairly large wager that Ioan feels Bianca is a lot more mature than AE, he was probably shocked at the contrast especially considering the age gap.

It blows my mind that Alice is only 4 years my mothers junior.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
RE: the videos where Ioan accidentally frightens wee E...

This might not matter but I just wanted to note my feeling there's something unsettling about how, in the initial video, AE chooses Ioan's upset face as the freeze-frame. (And I know she chose it because, of a minute-long video full of frames, there's no way that Insta just magically selected that one, no blur at all, depicting his sadness.)

I understand that most of the video was of him feeling ashamed and apologetic, but...she couldn't have chosen a silly frame of him bouncing around the TV? To demonstrate the thing that put wee E in a bad way in the first place?

Like I said, this might be dumb but when we choose the freeze-frames of our videos, we generally like to pick one that expresses the theme of the vid. And I get that the point of this (inappropriate) vid was Ioan scaring his child...but did you really have to lay it on him like that? Choosing a frame that clearly shows his unhappiness with himself?

I don't think this video was acceptable to post at all, but a frame of him just being rowdy would have at least spared the man some dignity, my goodness...

View attachment 919513
She is shaming him on purpose. The video was all about punishing him. I hate the fecking thing.
I suspect they have had arguments and kids have become upset. This is her saying it’s always your fault.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
RE: the videos where Ioan accidentally frightens wee E...

This might not matter but I just wanted to note my feeling there's something unsettling about how, in the initial video, AE chooses Ioan's upset face as the freeze-frame. (And I know she chose it because, of a minute-long video full of frames, there's no way that Insta just magically selected that one, no blur at all, depicting his sadness.)

I understand that most of the video was of him feeling ashamed and apologetic, but...she couldn't have chosen a silly frame of him bouncing around the TV? To demonstrate the thing that put wee E in a bad way in the first place?

Like I said, this might be dumb but when we choose the freeze-frames of our videos, we generally like to pick one that expresses the theme of the vid. And I get that the point of this (inappropriate) vid was Ioan scaring his child...but did you really have to lay it on him like that? Choosing a frame that clearly shows his unhappiness with himself?

I don't think this video was acceptable to post at all, but a frame of him just being rowdy would have at least spared the man some dignity, my goodness...

View attachment 919513
REALLY good points here, great observation. I can't believe she was already trying to frame her husband and make him out to be the bad guy at that point.

Although it's actually just dawned on me- another narc feature is probably what it is. " Oh sweetie, it's all right, Daddy didn't mean it, it's okay.. " already trying to paint him as the bad one who hurts her and Mommy as the one and only rescuer and one to be trusted. GROSS.

I actually see so much of my history and from other's I know in this video alone.

As for filming it, in her own mind, I think she thought she has been setting people up to believe and exalt her and only her for years. In her mind she's the ultimate "good guy" and has to do these nasty setups, but it fools very few.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is shaming him on purpose. The video was all about punishing him. I hate the fecking thing.
I suspect they have had arguments and kids have become upset. This is her saying it’s always your fault.
Exactly this!!
And maybe she's just more prone to crying when a little startled, but my Dad used to yell VERY loud, much much louder than IG in those videos at football. It gave me jump scares and I'd just go to my room but I didn't feel the urge to cry.

Again, not saying anything is wrong with little E, just that I feel SO many other things were at play to cause her to be emotionally distressed besides that. And it's the opposite of normal for Mummy to go around filming everyone's faces as said upsetting event happened. She was so quick after them as well, it felt like. That would be very upsetting to me and prob compounded the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To the person who is struggling right now:

Life is short. Don't take anything you see on SM or gossip sites too seriously. I came across a photo shared somewhere that was allegedly you. If it was, you are clearly an animal person. I suspect you are. I am as well. All of my cats are rescues. One took a solid yearlong commitment to her to finally come close enough so I could trap her. She's been abused and abandoned. She now sleeps tight against me every night. Animal people have goodness in them. I see it in you. Let's try to connect from that place, okay? The rest is noise.

People can have differing perspectives about people and situations and still respect each other's humanity. Look at all we've endured for these nearly past two years now with this pandemic. And we are all still here. If we can survive the great TP shortage of 2020? We've got this!

Signed,

The clever mad coe ❤
Love you @Mad Betty You really are a clever, mad Tattle Turd coe! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Way too early in the thread but I’m going for Alice Evans is Moron Brokenbitch, based on her made up story…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning. Slept like crap. I see Lupine has reared his pompous head
I hope you’re ok. You know what - Lupine doesn’t bother me. I find him funny actually. Compared to the rest like RDlondon, Jane eyre , Pfizer and all her sock accounts. Lupine seems ok to me. Perhaps I haven’t kept up with the FM a lot and I’m missing something but he just likes to argue and be all righteous.

Reactions: 8
She's made me feel guilty
That's exactly how she wants you to feel lovely @Penguin86. She is a very angry, bitter person, and that comes from hurt, but the way she's lashing out, hurting others is not on. And her threats are coming from a place of manipulative abuse, not from genuine despair. That's not to say we can't feel sorry for her but don't let her drag you down. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you guys even see these (there are 2)? I have Alice on IG so there's no prob for me.

Thank you for linking this! For some reason I thought it was a video of him getting angry not excited! He just startled her, I don't think she was frightened. Note that Alice was about to call him an hole on camera and stopped herself!

Reactions: 13
Intermission between King Arthur and Harrow. Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope you’re ok. You know what - Lupine doesn’t bother me. I find him funny actually. Compared to the rest like RDlondon, Jane eyre , Pfizer and all her sock accounts. Lupine seems ok to me. Perhaps I haven’t kept up with the FM a lot and I’m missing something but he just likes to argue and be all righteous.
I know what you mean. Very pompous but seems to be the most stable of the lot.

And FWIW I've now decided I really like this man. Is there a proper fan site somewhere? (not the anti-fan fan group run by Alice & Co, a proper fan site)

• Heart
Exactly this!!
And maybe she's just more prone to crying when a little startled, but my Dad used to yell VERY loud, much much louder than IG in those videos at football. It gave me jump scares and I'd just go to my room but I didn't feel the urge to cry.

Again, not saying anything is wrong with little E, just that I feel SO many other things were at play to cause her to be emotionally distressed besides that. And it's the opposite of normal for Mummy to go around filming everyone's faces as said upsetting event happened. She was so quick after them as well, it felt like. That would be very upsetting to me and prob compounded the issue.
Not necessarily. Some people just don't like loud noises, and it can be unnerving if it's from someone who's otherwise fairly quiet (as IG comes across to me anyway).
I would have cried about it at that age. If someone yelled that loudly in my house now, I'd cry!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm ok just feel a bit stupid for letting someone like that get into my head.

That's exactly how she wants you to feel lovely @Penguin86. She is a very angry, bitter person, and that comes from hurt, but the way she's lashing out, hurting others is not on. And her threats are coming from a place of manipulative abuse, not from genuine despair. That's not to say we can't feel sorry for her but don't let her drag you down. ❤
I feel gullible tbh for falling for it. I just know how it feels to have those thoughts and act on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My teeth grind when she uses inappropriate words to describe her situation and she comes across as really uneducated because if it.

‘Horrific’ is one such word. Her situation is not by any stretch of the imagination horrific. It’s unfortunate, it’s distressing, it’s sad but it’s not horrific.

Horrific is being stoned to death. Horrific is being torn apart by wild dogs. Horrific is being slowly tortured to death by your parents (RIP baby Arthur).

Divorce can be distressing , it is not horrific.
She always uses that catastrophizing language, partly because all narcs use it to maximise their experiences as more intense and important than anyone else's, partly to keep people on that rollercoaster of emotion, and partly to keep victimizing herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.