Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she genuinely claiming that Insta selfie is unfiltered?? Sorry if this has been discussed but I’m catching up. She’s put the weird shiny alien eyes filter on it! Why does she lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine being AE stepmother, you wouldn’t stand a chance . It seems her dad had the sense to realise just how awful his daughter is ( which is incredibly sad ) and hasn’t let her jeopardise his marriage, although I bet she tried her hardest

Reactions: 21
"I put it to you" bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! *gasp for air* Aaaha ha ha ha ha haha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OMG I know I sometimes come across a bit stilted and weird 🤷‍♀️ but Wolfie takes pomposity to another level :ROFLMAO: Does he think his blog is a courtroom? M'Lud :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I put it to you" bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! *gasp for air* Aaaha ha ha ha ha haha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OMG I know I sometimes come across a bit stilted and weird 🤷‍♀️ but Wolfie takes pomposity to another level :ROFLMAO: Does he think his blog is a courtroom? M'Lud :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i really hate it when people use faux legal speak to try to sound more intelligent than they are 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she genuinely claiming that Insta selfie is unfiltered?? Sorry if this has been discussed but I’m catching up. She’s put the weird shiny alien eyes filter on it! Why does she lie 😂
She doesn't lie, Perplexity!
ALICE HAS NEVER TOLD A LIE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you imagine being AE stepmother, you wouldn’t stand a chance . It seems her dad had the sense to realise just how awful his daughter is ( which is incredibly sad ) and hasn’t let her jeopardise his marriage, although I bet she tried her hardest
It’s really sad! The real story is vastly different to the one she tells I’m sure.

Reactions: 14
Is the reason she finds validity from these minions that everyone else around her is just plain exhausted by her? She is bad enough online, I can only imagine she’s beyond redemption at home and all the time. She believes her own lies, backtracks, makes things up and thinks deleting it means it never happened.
Like a petulant child having a tantrum.

Reactions: 20
We’ve all had a ‘friend’ like this. An energy vampire. Always at the centre of a drama, always falling out with people and it’s never their fault. Will make everything about them, will never ask about you. Doesn’t listen, just waits to talk. All the stuff about her father is an absolute classic example. She was AbAnDoNeD by him at the age of 35 when the Evil Stepmother forced him to stop talking to his children (note grown men never have any agency in her stories - it’s always a woman’s fault). Except she then tells us her father lives next door to her brother Tony. Such abandonment! She is the common denominator in all these situations. And the stuff she says and hints at about her step-sister’s suicide is to me a probable reason this rift happened.
You’re absolutely right about everything being the woman’s fault. How interesting….my mum has similar opinions about things. As someone else pointed out, it’s a seriously old school mindset

Reactions: 13
I think it’s really come to something when you are so desperate for friends you will choose people like this to align with, clearly unhinged and unpleasant.

if you can’t open your phone and find a real life friend to talk to, I do feel sorry for people for that but in Alice’s case, she deserves it because she just keeps showing herself to be so self absorbed and more resistant to self reflection than an MRSA infection
Her friends should be taking away her phone and wine and trying to talk some sense into her. It's like the end of the night drunk crying, every single night without her ever moving on. I think she may have scared everyone off. It's very sad.

Reactions: 12
I find the giving of Cadbury chocolate weird. It’s just cheap chocolate. Not gift giving chocolate as such. I am possibly being judgemental.

6B8395D2-90C4-4F5A-9685-73B150BBD2F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is Alice perception of herself, as shared by the acolytes.

She is witty and articulate. A modern cross between Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde as exemplied by such memorable quotes as “duck off you Brogan hubs stealing Ho” or ”You’re a bleep Granma”. [ok these aren’t exactly what she may have said but close and I cannot be arsed to check]

She has an amazing body and is a naturally slim person. The current few extra pounds will go in days when she flicks her fingers.

She is beyond beautiful. So beautiful she needs extra strong filters to stop us all being overwhelmed by her beauty.

She is a warm and loving person around whom all gather. Right now that is on Twitter. But her estranged family and friends will return once she bestows her magnicent tolerance on them.

She is a modern day Boudica fighting for the rights of all harridans to bully and abuse their ex’s.

She is fully in control of her drinking due to her amazing mental strength. Not only doesn’t she like the taste she only ever drinks because she needs to and then only 3 huge glasses of rocket fuel. finest chablis.
So accurate 🤣

she is an amazing wife to Ioan, and very supportive who furthered his career in ways he never could do himself. By leaving her, he is leaving behind all hope that he will ever find work in HW. Everyone knows who she is as as she features in one of the best most famous Christmas films ever made, a hallmark TV movie called the Christmas Card, and also the most famous of the Disney Dalmatian movies, 102 Dalmatians.

She is an amazing mother who is very emotive, intuitive and protective. Alice knows better than all trained therapists, lawyers and their own father what is best for her kids. Alice is entitled to display her hurt and pain towards Ioan through her children, because Ioan deserves what is happening to him and should have thought about that before leaving his family.

Alice often posts private matters online to gather evidence for her upcoming court cases, like a real life Erin Brockovich.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh hello you lot. I took a couple of days away because brain stuff and oh bloody boy I’ve missed a lot!

from what I can gather: AE is still nasty, still crackers and still trying to keep the kids away from their dad. FMs are still lacking any form of critical thinking and intellect, IG is still silent? Anything else?

I haven’t read some of the earlier threads, so apologies if this has already been discussed before. But has anyone visited Lupine’s website?
It's so weird it's almost biblical. Like AE is the second coming of the messiah.
She's not the messiah she's a nasty washed up narcissist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So accurate 🤣

she is an amazing wife to Ioan, and very supportive who furthered his career in ways he never could do himself. By leaving her, he is leaving behind all hope that he will ever find work in HW. Everyone knows who she is as as she features in one of the best most famous Christmas films ever made, a hallmark TV movie called the Christmas Card, and also the most famous of the Disney Dalmatian movies, 102 Dalmatians.

She is an amazing mother who is very emotive, intuitive and protective. Alice knows better than all trained therapists, lawyers and their own father what is best for her kids. Alice is entitled to display her hurt and pain towards Ioan through her children, because Ioan deserves what is happening to him and should have thought about that before leaving his family.

Alice often posts private matters online to gather evidence for her upcoming court cases, like a real life Erin Brockovich.
Moron Brockovich…

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning, all.
There's a barrel organ oompah-ing outside my window - it's the annual Christmas Fayre - and this has done nothing to sweeten my mood.
I'm on my last nerve with Alice and her FMs. You're such good and giving people? Go and volunteer with MSF or the Peace Corps, assist at a soup kitchen or a food bank, and stop whining because a man left his wife (for thousands of good reasons which have been enumerated everywhere).
Is anyone else getting completely fed up with all the whinging?

You’re absolutely right about everything being the woman’s fault. How interesting….my mum has similar opinions about things. As someone else pointed out, it’s a seriously old school mindset
Internalised misogyny is one of the reasons feminism is yet to really make a dent. Of course, Alice would never admit to upholding the patriarchy she claims she despises, but her vitriol provides incontrovertible proof that she is a hater of Other Women.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Fan girls enjoy for a while and wipe up when they’re done." LMAO

Dearest Penguin86, is this YOUR recap? Oh my gosh, it is perfect! Normally if I miss the last pages of a thread I just take a deep sigh and hope I'll be able to catch on in the new thread (or else I'll be permanently behind on everything, I can't read fast enough)...but you made me jump back to the final pages! 💚

Thank you for being so precise and funny and diligent. x
Morning RTP, hope you're well 😙

The recap was written by little old me, it was getting closer to beddy-byes for me towards the end of the last thread so Penguin very kindly posted it on my behalf. Thank you for the kind words, I'm really glad it helped! I'll keep trying to do that where possible, but obviously it might not always happen x

• Heart
It's a bit rich of Alice to complain about Tattle when she just uses her SM to troll Ioan and Bianca (a woman she doesn't know) and encourages her thousands of followers to do the same. What makes her look even more hateful is the fact that Ioan and Bianca don't take the bait. Ever. They haven't said a single bad thing about her in public.

But Alice continues to publicly berate them because she tells herself she's entitled to.

How can't she and her minions see how hypocritical it is to complain about Tattle? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.