Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason you left was because I told you that I would take the matter up with your employer. It seems the wheel has turned full circle and here we find ourselves again. Am I going to regret giving you a chance?

I'm not surprised that he loses all the time to the gvt in court LOL
I haven’t read some of the earlier threads, so apologies if this has already been discussed before. But has anyone visited Lupine’s website?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I haven’t read some of the earlier threads, so apologies if this has already been discussed before. But has anyone visited Lupine’s website?
What a horrid person that is. Have to laugh at the disclaimer though. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s really come to something when you are so desperate for friends you will choose people like this to align with, clearly unhinged and unpleasant.

if you can’t open your phone and find a real life friend to talk to, I do feel sorry for people for that but in Alice’s case, she deserves it because she just keeps showing herself to be so self absorbed and more resistant to self reflection than an MRSA infection

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it’s really come to something when you are so desperate for friends you will choose people like this to align with, clearly unhinged and unpleasant.

if you can’t open your phone and find a real life friend to talk to, I do feel sorry for people for that but in Alice’s case, she deserves it because she just keeps showing herself to be so self absorbed and more resistant to self reflection than an MRSA infection
AE isn’t doing her research on who her supporters are because she wants an echo chamber - clear evidence of this is the fact that the Daily Mail is good enough for her to sell an exclusive interview to, accept their money for sale of her most vulnerable moments - but she denigrates it when they report on her truthfully or when people don’t agree with or like her, then they’re all idiots (although they were the first newspaper/readership group she ran crying to to sell her sob story)

(disclaimer: I don’t like the DM)

so either she isn’t doing her research because she only values messages that are telling her what she wants to hear. Or she doesn’t care how messed up these people are/are making her look because they are helping her with her dirty work and she’s bitter

I think it could be both🤔

Reactions: 18
He insists constantly that Alice is the victim of domestic abuse with zero evidence. Evidence is on page 1 of the “I’ve got a degree and I’m going to prove it over and over again with absolute wankery but she still won’t shag me book for knobs”.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

We’ve all had a ‘friend’ like this. An energy vampire. Always at the centre of a drama, always falling out with people and it’s never their fault. Will make everything about them, will never ask about you. Doesn’t listen, just waits to talk. All the stuff about her father is an absolute classic example. She was AbAnDoNeD by him at the age of 35 when the Evil Stepmother forced him to stop talking to his children (note grown men never have any agency in her stories - it’s always a woman’s fault). Except she then tells us her father lives next door to her brother Tony. Such abandonment! She is the common denominator in all these situations. And the stuff she says and hints at about her step-sister’s suicide is to me a probable reason this rift happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

They’re like crusty old dinner ladies with glum,
frigid personalities and nobody left who cares for them. I still think we shouldn’t give them individual attention. They’ve run out of ammo since AE was gagged.

Reactions: 22
That was so disturbing. And from someone with only a couple thousand followers and barely any likes on their tweets. Why hasn't any judge/lawyer in NZ ask for a mental health exam? I'm actually stressed AE allows someone like this in her life. Even if it's only social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Woowwww what did I miss last night?!

I know we are all here following closely, gossiping and speculating but I find it really odd when random people on the internet insert themselves into “celebrities” lives. AEs fan club are at obsession level - sending things in the post, sending DMs thinking Alice actually cares one iota about them.
I actually kind of feel sorry for them. Definitley lacking something in their life that they dedicate themselves like this.
Also somebody in the last thread said:
They’re case studies for psychologists. Honestly, I’m very intrigued by their behaviour (I want to study it) and at the same time disturbed.

I believe this is because being online gives a sort of safety barrier. People say things they wouldn’t dream of saying face to face as they feel a step removed. It’s like the whole keyboard warrior phenomenon. You can bet half those people would never say “in real life” what they say online.
The internet can be a dangerous and scary place.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We’ve all had a ‘friend’ like this. An energy vampire. Always at the centre of a drama, always falling out with people and it’s never their fault. Will make everything about them, will never ask about you. Doesn’t listen, just waits to talk. All the stuff about her father is an absolute classic example. She was AbAnDoNeD by him at the age of 35 when the Evil Stepmother forced him to stop talking to his children (note grown men never have any agency in her stories - it’s always a woman’s fault). Except she then tells us her father lives next door to her brother Tony. Such abandonment! She is the common denominator in all these situations. And the stuff she says and hints at about her step-sister’s suicide is to me a probable reason this rift happened.
I get that she’s more like my mums generation, where everything is usually all the fault of men. Women like her are not receptive to self reflection

trying to bring up kids, this is absolutely everywhere, that men are to blame for everything that goes wrong in a woman’s life and a lot of people just accept this. I refuse to bring up my kids to be victims though

Alice is one moment a victim and the next a fighter - it’s so annoying as you can be both but she’s also a perpetrator

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That was so disturbing. And from someone with only a couple thousand followers and barely any likes on their tweets. Why hasn't any judge/lawyer in NZ ask for a mental health exam? I'm actually stressed AE allows someone like this in her life. Even if it's only social media.
Yeah I obviously have no idea, but the way they write screams untreated mental illness. I had a friend who would write things like this and they were unwell (much better now). I would not be happy with this person knowing personal details about me, although luckily they live very far away from AE.

I get that she’s more like my mums generation, where everything is usually all the fault of men. Women like her are not receptive to self reflection

trying to bring up kids, this is absolutely everywhere, that men are to blame for everything that goes wrong in a woman’s life and a lot of people just accept this. I refuse to bring up my kids to be victims though

Alice is one moment a victim and the next a fighter - it’s so annoying as you can be both but she’s also a perpetrator
I do find it weird that she’s only a few years older than me but her head is stuck decades earlier. It’s like she had arrested development in 1993.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this Idiot blind / illiterate 🤷🏼‍♀️ so the absolute tirade of abuse from AE & her cronies towards BW / family members and any one who may know her or be associated with her doesn’t exist 😳 . The hunting down and subsequent targeted harassment which is all logged here ( thank goodness) never happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wow we really are in the realms of bat tit crazy world . I think these crackpots exist in a parallel universe

I'm watching King Arthur on telly followed after by Harrow. ;) to heck with Alice and her stoopid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Good grief, I need to quit my job just to keep up with these threads. Even as I type about five new posts will have gone on 🤣 sorry if it's been discussed...but has Alice in Border(line psycho)land said anything about Selma B unfollowing her? I bet she'll have gone apeshit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good grief, I need to quit my job just to keep up with these threads. Even as I type about five new posts will have gone on 🤣 sorry if it's been discussed...but has Alice in Border(line psycho)land said anything about Selma B unfollowing her? I bet she'll have gone apeshit 🤣
Not publicly. Yet…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should we have their pics up in here? I think one at least isn’t happy about what Lupine has done. Putting their face and name on here when they are victims
I would personally remove them, they're not famous so it's unfair to have them posted and discussed.

Reactions: 13
This is Alice perception of herself, as shared by the acolytes.

She is witty and articulate. A modern cross between Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde as exemplied by such memorable quotes as “duck off you Brogan hubs stealing Ho” or ”You’re a bleep Granma”. [ok these aren’t exactly what she may have said but close and I cannot be arsed to check]

She has an amazing body and is a naturally slim person. The current few extra pounds will go in days when she flicks her fingers.

She is beyond beautiful. So beautiful she needs extra strong filters to stop us all being overwhelmed by her beauty.

She is a warm and loving person around whom all gather. Right now that is on Twitter. But her estranged family and friends will return once she bestows her magnicent tolerance on them.

She is a modern day Boudica fighting for the rights of all harridans to bully and abuse their ex’s.

She is fully in control of her drinking due to her amazing mental strength. Not only doesn’t she like the taste she only ever drinks because she needs to and then only 3 huge glasses of rocket fuel. finest chablis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.