Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm off to watch my husband watch for the 100th time his beloved Melbourne Demons win the Australian AFL grand final. He still cries every time. He has even been known to "pull an Ioan" and yell with passion at the TV. He has even scared the dog but I restrained myself from videoing me telling him off and sticking it on public social media. I'm a saint.

She's made me feel guilty
That was exactly the aim. Don't feel guilty!!!!!! It was pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Im more angry than sad tbh.
Especially if she's just throwing suicide around. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Attention seekers and the drama-remorseful have been throwing around suicide threats on the Internet since the days of usenet, don’t give her a second thought!

Any second now, if she’s following the usual script, I imagine we will get a post from “Pfizer’s mom” saying she’s dead and it’s all our faults for being mean nasty meanies.

Reactions: 30
I know. Im just sensitive about those kinds of threats for reasons
That was the whole point. She said some terrible things, but for some reasons can’t accept any criticisms or consequences for her behavior. You seem nice and well-intentioned. You know who you are. This is someone who worships Alice. That tells you what you need to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone link me to the soccer video as I've seen mentioned it loads of times but have never actually seen it.

Reactions: 3
Less than a fortnight to go, how likely do we think it is that Alice absconds with the girls before Xmas eve to go to that AirBnB for a "Fun Xmas Mini-Holiday"?

I'd say fairly high chances, what about you lot would she go that far do you think?

Reactions: 10
Less than a fortnight to go, how likely do we think it is that Alice absconds with the girls before Xmas eve to go to that AirBnB for a "Fun Xmas Mini-Holiday"?

I'd say fairly high chances, what about you lot would she go that far do you think?
I believe if it hurts IG she'll do it, she's a vicious witch

Reactions: 18

That would require planning and money.

So she'll tweet a bunch of threats & then post pics of the kids on tablets she took months ago when they are really visiting their dad.

I really don't think the kids are around her much. I honestly think that other families see how dangerous she is and are taking in the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"enjoy your upcoming fame" - lol, I know exactly what she is going (to pretend) to do.

anyway, dont give them too much attention, that's exactly what bullies want
God her and Alice will be at each other's throats before long, both crying out for their pathetic acts

Reactions: 10
That would require planning and money.

So she'll tweet a bunch of threats & then post pics of the kids on tablets she took months ago when they are really visiting their dad.

I really don't think the kids are around her much. I honestly think that other families see how dangerous she is and are taking in the kids.
Good point, that seems more likely for Alice since she's almost a recluse.

I really hope so for your BIB

I wonder when the last time she took the girls out to do something that wasn't a trip to the shops?

I mean I really sympathise with anxiety and agoraphobia, they are awful debilitating conditions :(

I am starting to lean towards Alice not going out because she can't control the narrative of how she looks.

I think she is so removed from reality that in her head she's going to be papped and mobbed by fans everywhere she goes.

She's a super famous, celebrity it girl, with a slightly less famous husband. Don't you know who she is?! :eek: :mad: ;)

Weirdly she manages to have some part of her rooted in reality, at least enough to know she doesn't actually look like she does in the heavily edited pictures she puts on SM. I know not everyone agrees but I think she looks fine for her age as she is - totally an aside from my point though.

I am kind of wondering in a boggled way if she picks and chooses which bits of reality suit her and the rest she makes up for herself consciously? It definitely seems so but then doesn't that require some sort of awareness of your own behaviour etc... god I don't even know what I'm trying to say and I'm getting tied up in mental knots thinking about it :ROFLMAO:

Don't try to understand the Narc GLP, one cannot plumb those depths without going totally round the twist!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
AE has a handful of supporters that seem as unhinged as she is but why not just block them? They’re irrelevant and creepy I don’t see the appeal of interacting with them.

Reactions: 14
I do believe wine o'clock is on *abs* AE is kicking off against an alleged lawyer who appears to be threatening to sue her. And Alice is insisting she never lies. And the word 'jealous' is back.

Finally, a change of topic and some good old-fashioned tomfoolery. 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't sleep

You just did Pinocchio 🤥
"Opposite side" bleeping child.
Ooh she wants to get sued
Screenshot_20211212-064304_Chrome.jpg

Jealous of what lmao.
A has been?
At least said person has contact with her family unlike you. Unless fake "Tone" counts.

Screenshot_20211212-064528_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She hasnt threatened you dumbass. You didn't delete it all. She's deadly serious about get you done. Friends my arse
Screenshot_20211212-065139_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.