Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish that every person who has ever felt so low as to be considering suicide could know that they are loved and valued, they are not a burden and while they may be having one of the worst moments in their life that they are deserving of help and a better life.

When I was at one of my close to lowest points I went out for a walk and broke down sobbing because - and I tit you not! - I wished I could be a tree 😭 <- me in the middle of the woods.
At the time I was looking at all the beautiful trees and thinking how peaceful and lovely it was and was suddenly overcome by this crushing sadness that my life couldn't be peaceful and lovely too which in my emotional state became a simple all encompassing sadness that I couldn't be a bleeping tree. That's how awful my life felt at the time.

I have had worse where I have seriously thought I and everyone else would be better if I wasn't here. It all seemed so very pointless. I am really lucky because I reached out to a friend for help to get through that moment and then gradually things got better from there.

So I really do feel for people who get so depressed and downtrodden with life and the hardships they have endured that they consider ending their lives.

This FM who I hadn't really heard of till now, is threatening suicide to spite us apparently. Now if he/she is really suicidal I am sorry that is awful and I really do hope they get help, sincerely depression is the worst but you can beat it! But to kill themselves to teach us a lesson seems the highest form of own goal and, if I am being completely honest (which is not the same as attacking someone), in my opinion is not in keeping with someone who is depressed.
It is however, in my opinion, in keeping with a very angry and manipulative abuser.

My ex boyfriend when I was 16 tried this "and you'll be sorry then, won't you?!" tactic on me... it didn't work then and it won't work now. I never did anything to you. He's ok btw, it was a tactic because I left him for shagging everything that moved and he didn't like that much.

Does Pfizer not realise that she's the one that looks bad in that screenshot 🤔 Everything that Ripthebandaid says is true and is not being said with malice. Even when you try to help her she attacks.
Is it Pfizer, sock account?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mod edit: yes this is good advice. Tempting though it is to talk about peripheral players please try to stick to IG and AE. Thank you.

This thread is about IG and AE, the FMs are nobodies. They live for attention, whether it be from AE or Tattlle, don't feed the monkeys, please

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thread 30 already????? wtf yall been busy! Anyways my fellow tattle turds I am ashamed to say I have just come in from my Christmas party and had one too mang glasses of wine! Love you allllllllllll 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To the person who is struggling right now:

Life is short. Don't take anything you see on SM or gossip sites too seriously. I came across a photo shared somewhere that was allegedly you. If it was, you are clearly an animal person. I suspect you are. I am as well. All of my cats are rescues. One took a solid yearlong commitment to her to finally come close enough so I could trap her. She's been abused and abandoned. She now sleeps tight against me every night. Animal people have goodness in them. I see it in you. Let's try to connect from that place, okay? The rest is noise.

People can have differing perspectives about people and situations and still respect each other's humanity. Look at all we've endured for these nearly past two years now with this pandemic. And we are all still here. If we can survive the great TP shortage of 2020? We've got this!

Signed,

The clever mad coe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I know it’s old but I’m new ( old lurker, new poster). That video with the older child getting upset about Ioan watching the rugby.

What is that about? The younger daughter seems more wary of her sister and possibly mum, not her dad.

Alice smugly controls it all and then posts it. The only reason she posted that is to show how she CONTROLS everything.

so glad Ioan go away.

Got away (Alice typing) 😀

• Haha
Mod edit: yes this is good advice. Tempting though it is to talk about peripheral players please try to stick to IG and AE. Thank you.

This thread is about IG and AE, the FMs are nobodies. They live for attention, whether it be from AE or Tattlle, don't feed the monkeys, please
I saw a mod edit on my post...I thought I was in trouble, I've never seen a mod edit backing up a post before, thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it’s old but I’m new ( old lurker, new poster). That video with the older child getting upset about Ioan watching the rugby.

What is that about? The younger daughter seems more wary of her sister and possibly mum, not her dad.

Alice smugly controls it all and then posts it. The only reason she posted that is to show how she CONTROLS everything.

so glad Ioan go away.
Yes so much oddness about that video. Ioan desparately apologising to Alice, her chasing him down the hall and not putting down her bloody phone (if your daughter was upset wouldn't your normal reaction be to comfort her - not film your husband?) then her putting it on IG 😐
So many violations of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My husband and I walked down Melrose on our walk last night early evening (no way we're walking on it at night!) and no paps. Lots of activity at the local cannabis shops, but otherwise quiet. And no AE, IG, or BW.

Awfully quiet. Wine o'clock and nada.

• Haha
My husband and I walked down Melrose on our walk last night early evening (no way we're walking on it at night!) and no paps. Lots of activity at the local cannabis shops, but otherwise quiet. And no AE, IG, or BW.

Awfully quiet. Wine o'clock and nada.
Well now you must Keep your eyes peeled for you know who and report back regularly Lol. Keep us posted. Phone out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a screenshot of a someone’s screenshot from the last thread:

3CA8B5D4-8CF0-49A9-8CA1-F1D98E5233B7.jpeg

Alice, you were doing SO WELL till you stuck that little jibe in :/ almost had me believing you for a second!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems strange that you would post what is obviously such a dysfunctional and unhappy family for everyone to see.

No wonder Ioan wanted it stopped.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She just locked her account. She's been threatening that if something happens to her, her family can sue all of us here. Pretty cowardly to lock her account, continue to screenshot us and post but give us no chance to respond.
Sue for what though? I know we are a litigious society in the US but come the duck on.
Meanwhile making legal threats like her dumbass is doing to attempt to silence posters here while screenshotting their posts can result in her dealing with some illegal harassment issues.

Reactions: 12
Sue for what though? I know we are a litigious society in the US but come the duck on.
Meanwhile making legal threats like her dumbass is doing to attempt to silence posters here while screenshotting their posts can result in her dealing with some illegal harassment issues.
She’s wrong about having the grounds to sue. For me, I’m just going to accept she’s lost to Alice’s madness and her machinations. But I wouldn’t wish a bad thing on anyone. My wishes for Alice are that she reaps the co sequences of her actions - something hardly anyone does anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she attempting to guilt the posters here? Make us feel bad? I don’t if that’s what she’s after. Here i am talking about a FM when we are not suppose to. Attempting to stop now

Reactions: 13
I'm not a fan of these overly dramatic public cries for help, it's the one thing that does rark me up. Agree that we should leave those weirdos to play with themselves on Twitter. Thanks for the reminder Mod.

Anyhoo back to Alice ..... all quiet on the Western Front.

Reactions: 15
Is she attempting to guilt the posters here? Make us feel bad? I don’t if that’s what she’s after. Here i am talking about a FM when we are not suppose to. Attempting to stop now
Lol this is what I get for responding to posts before being caught up (but in general threats of I’m gonna sue are meant to intimidate into silence; didn’t get guilt).

Anyways, missed almost all of the last thread so really appreciated the detailed round-up here. Glad it’s quiet so far this weekend - can actually get out and enjoy the beautiful weather without missing all the shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.