Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted the screenshot of the fake Messenger exchange with BW that had been shared on Twitter and then immediately deleted it.
Oh I thought she wrote stuff down and did a big rant then quickly deleted. I’m so confused from the last few hours Lol.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get this, she tweets like a vulgar drunken hag. Pretty much anyone would seems chic and attractive compared to her.

81BE10FC-DD85-42AC-A8FE-88B8348895B3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@bluecandle I was talking about @HealingCuts who was claiming to have insider knowledge, I hope my post didn't upset you and it definitely wasn't directed at you ☮
Oh not at all! But thank you for clarifying, that was really kind of you! I’ve just seen a few comments from posters who are suspicious of anyone who isnt “Team BW,” so I wanted to clarify that I’m definitely not trying to bash her or say she’s some horrible person just because I’ve brought to light some things that seem questionable to me. Just sharing my opinion based on the things Ive come across, because since the TD stuff it seems like some others have been questioning things a bit too. All love, fellow Tattleturds! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was trying to help her friend, who was defending her, get verified. That seems fair especially when we constantly have FMs hiding in here.
A friend wouldn't turn around and post the exchange on Twitter. It's a violation of trust and would clearly fuel an already unstable soon to be ex wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
why is Alice a week behind the gossip btw? People showed her the Tamika stuff already when it happened lol

I gather from her tweets that the kids have not seen him then.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A friend wouldn't turn around and post the exchange on Twitter. It's a violation of trust and would clearly fuel an already unstable soon to be ex wife.
Yeah I felt really uncomfortable about that. This whole BW/TD/AD thing is too confusing and awkward for me. I just want it to go away Lol.

Reactions: 18
why is Alice a week behind the gossip btw? People showed her the Tamika stuff already when it happened lol

I gather from her tweets that the kids have not seen him then.
Sat on till needed, saw nice SM post of IG &BW perfect time to drop her apparent bomb, shame it's a pile of faked shite mAlice :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Alice is claiming Essie May posted about Alice’s Apple store purchases on Friday. Stuff only Alice would know. Not sure where she is getting that. It’s not here or on Twitter.
The paparazzi probably offered the clerk a hundred
Oh I thought she wrote stuff down and did a big rant then quickly deleted. I’m so confused from the last few hours Lol.
No no. Someone did post a new photo rant she put up on Instagram then took right down.

I would just think it completely insane that a friend would post an exchange like that that an ex wife would run with like she has. Who knows how deep anything goes really, but generally, I'm very wary of anyone who comes on claiming to know a source. It almost always turns out to be false in my own experience.
But it's definitely causing so much more confusion that's not needed and I agree with the general sentiment of wanting it to just go away.

So the girls probably didn't see him right?
I'm surprised she's not talking about that situation. Probably the lawyers issued a VERY intense warning re that. Which explains why she's still in the throes about him "holding her back" in their marriage and spending time continuing to berate BW with low blows.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sat on till needed, saw nice SM post of IG &BW perfect time to drop her apparent bomb, shame it's a pile of faked shite mAlice :rolleyes:
I thought so too but @bluecandle's discovery of Bianca's FB and @HealingCuts earlier claims, make me think that the messages between BW and TD were real. And BW and TD were interacting a few days ago on SM so it doesn't seem like TD was commenting without BW's consent?

Also @HealingCuts profile is now gone which, combined with their inside knowledge, is making me wonder if it is Bianca's friends trying to get her/their side across again?

ETA - Just reading back my post and what a mess this all is.

• Wow
@LucySmith I really hope I'm not stepping out of line here, but I just wanted to give you a friendly fellow Turd reminder to be wary of who people say they are online. Unless you actually know them in real life it could be absolutely anyone, tbh I struggle even in real life :ROFLMAO: but you get where I'm going regarding HealingCuts ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just catching up.
So the exclusive is she bought the eldest E and iPhone? It’s literally in the pap shots from the Apple store.
Ok which one of you is IG????

Also hi Pfizer, take my name out of your filthy mouth you crazy old bat.
You can’t even sock puppet properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@LucySmith I really hope I'm not stepping out of line here, but I just wanted to give you a friendly fellow Turd reminder to be wary of who people say they are online. Unless you actually know them in real life it could be absolutely anyone, tbh I struggle even in real life :ROFLMAO: but you get where I'm going regarding HealingCuts ❤
I was just telling my kids George, Charlotte and Louis the same thing.

Just catching up.
So the exclusive is she bought the eldest E and iPhone? It’s literally in the pap shots from the Apple store.
Ok which one of you is IG????

Also hi Pfizer, take my name out of your filthy mouth you crazy old bat.
You can’t even sock puppet properly.
As far as I remember we’re pretty much all Bianca except for Welp, Welp is IG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I thought so too but @bluecandle's discovery of Bianca's FB and @HealingCuts earlier claims, make me think that the messages between BW and TD were real. And BW and TD were interacting a few days ago on SM so it doesn't seem like TD was commenting without BW's consent?

Also @HealingCuts profile is now gone which, combined with their inside knowledge, is making me wonder if it is Bianca's friends trying to get her/their side across again?

ETA - Just reading back my post and what a mess this all is.
Their inside knowledge? Comes on to whip things up and then disappears? Come on now....let's think rationally here. On the very day BW dares to post happy videos of her pup all hell breaks lose with a week old questionable screenshot of a very suspect allegedly messenger conversation suddenly just happens to make its way to AE?

I've been in Hollywood way too long not to recognize attack PR when I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Nah sorry HealingCuts was banned beause they couldn't verify their "insider" knowledge.

It was simple to do so as stated by Mods here multiple times.

No offence to @bluecandle but I agree with others who say it would be easy enough to set up a fake Facebook profile. People do it all the time, someone has done it to mine and I'm a total nobody of interest to anyone! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just think the whole thing is made up. There are real people out there but none of them are involved in this AFAICS, unless presented with evidence to the contrary... 🤷‍♀️

I honestly don't think anyone who actually cares for or is friends with BW or IG would do this on thinking about it. All it does is make more problems.

IG has clearly had advice on how to detach from AEs abuse, we've seen BW posting on verified SM account about Narc stuff so she's at least in the know that Narc 101 is go full NC do not engage on any level. They would have discussed this with any friend.

If people who are connected tangentially to them are really involved I highly doubt it's with IG&BWs knowledge or permission. They'd be stupid to allow it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.