Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never been shy about sharing emails up until now, so if there actually were any “threatening” emails or the like from him I’m sure we’d have seen and read them by now.
Alice love, telling you “please only use the wizard as a means of contacting me” is not actually anything bad.
It reinforces that you’re a nutter and therefore he can only have controlled means of conversing about the girls, but it doesn’t make him this horrible, abusive POS you’re trying to make him out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
AE reminds me so much of Leanne Rimes when she was deeply addicted to Twitter and become enmeshed with her fans in a toxic way (including meeting them in person) that ultimately blew up in her face. She ended up checking herself into a treatment center for a month.

There are lines that need to be drawn and AE does not know how to do that. She has no boundaries. Based on yesterday's threats of personal harm by one of her biggest stans, it's clear she attracts equally unstable people. IMO, she is reckless and irresponsible and is using these people without considering how they might be struggling. She who is addicted to the attention and the followers who desperately want recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I cannot believe this woman who cries and drinks all day, can’t survive without someone else’s income and a nanny, and can’t navigate a divorce without tweeting things that would make her a global embarrassment if anyone cared about her has now written that she is “strong as an ox.”

Meanwhile her racist name rant about how she’s too dumb to handle names that aren’t “easy” does shed light on why she gave both her daughters the same dull name.

Editing to add: if Bianca’s pap walk (snort) was so awkward because it was her first, what’s Alice’s excuse for her bedraggled, bescarfed, crazy-eyed pap walks? If she’s so experienced and adept, she must intentionally be cosplaying Marjory the Trash Heap, when here I was giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was just out of practice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She was trying to help her friend, who was defending her, get verified. That seems fair especially when we constantly have FMs hiding in here.
If what you say is true it’s suspect and not a good look at all. If this was some random family group on facebook & no children or major mental health issues were occurring then sure whatever live your life be messy but this is someone attempting to become an actor in Hollywood suddenly involved with an established D-List actor going through a nasty divorce possibly inserting herself and her friend into a drama that involves children and a narcissistic abuser. You don’t defend yourself you shut the duck up, get your friends to shut up and get on living your life.

Giving BW the benefit of the doubt, or just playing devil's avocado, does BW know what AD has been up too? Maybe the first comment AD gave was signed off by BW and IG. But does BW know what's been going on since, on twitter and here in Tattle?
To counter the devils advocate argument: IG has been in the game too long to sign off on that statement AD made initially including her being a named source. It was backwoods bullshit pr, any publicist worth their salt would shut that down. IG would know that. He’s been a working actor in Hollywood for a couple of decades and starred in some crappy blockbuster movies. There’s a way you go about this kind of thing to get a message out and this isn’t it. As for how everything else has moved forward since the initial statement I’m curious to know but it doesn’t change how bad the original okaying of AD was (again if one of them did).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #31 Oh dear Alice is in quite the tangle, trying to get Biancas name put through the mangle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You can slide about between the 2/3 threads you're behind, go straight to new, still same old narcy alice😔
I LOVE this whole post. Everything you said are my feelings on the matter, I was just sort of afraid to express that I thought it was mostly all made up.

But if you see how far fanatics will go for Alice, it's not hard to believe there would be fire starters on the other side as well.
Ffs got "I'm a firestarter" song in my head now arrrggghhh
ETA just because of that wording - I'm not a firestarter eek

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Atm I agree. It looks like it was all AD. Whether she was naïve enough to think she was helping BW & IG, whether BW & IG did give her permission to speak on their behalf at first, or whether she's just inserted herself into their drama to get her own name out there is debatable at this point.
Can you explain why TD wasn’t involved. It’s not that I don’t believe you. The whole thing is just way too messy

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion :)
AE takes care not to commit a twitter crime, but will Ashley's package arrive on time?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #31 oh sitting there cute is Buddy Bear, soon he'll be out and about everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The posting of BW messages was just crazy. But then TD reaction to tattle wanting ID was also crazy. She was deeply upset, way too involved. The whole thing was crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Alice Evans: Since she's got no place but Twitter to go, let her blow! let her blow! let her blow!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think we give them too much credit. They’re thick as tit. AE puts all of this info out there then acts surprised when people repeat it back to her. I don’t think she’s that much of a narc, she’s too daft. Real narcs remember the lies they’ve told.
Zero self awareness and zero accountability.
I wish she would get proper friends who offer tangible and real support.

Reactions: 13
How do you know it’s Pfizer? She’s liking some weird stuff about Ireland which sticks out to me. Doesn’t fit with Pfizer.
Edited - because of course, I know Pfizer intimately 😂
She posted a lot on her Twitter about a trip to Ireland she took - she’s American but Irish heritage I think?

Funny that she’s calling herself Jane Eyre when Jane was the OtHeR WoMaN. Probably just hasn’t read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If we thought Alice was exploding on Twitter over IG. Take a look at Jane Eyre (Pfizer) exploding on Twitter over tattle. Not sure who’s exploding more?
She’s not even screenshotting my best stuff.
I’ve decided to ignore the cray cray old bag, Life is short to be giving her any oxygen. I feel desperately sorry for her.
She needs a hug or a shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.