Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video just posted
I think I need to take a break !
What is going on Alice?
I just saw her tonsils
And people be asking her what lip colour she’s wearing while I can see tonsils

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And now the video .. is this all about giving the daily Mail or agency whatever amount of ‘scoops’ it is they agreed on?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m out for now. I think she needs some serious help. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😩

How in the hell has this thread jumped 23 pages since I went to bed??! Dear lordy this is going to hurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She says she was going to post a serious video about bullying? I hope she means a serious how to video because she's got that down pat. She who just called BW a ho again on Twitter. Yes, do go on Alice. Keep teaching your followers the very best bullying techniques.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
You may need to have a drink handy before you start… and a stress ball too.
I have a coffee but from the ominous sound of your reply there methinks it might not be enough. I'm clearly not going to catch up before work darnit. Skim skim skim skim skim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m out for now. I think she needs some serious help. Those poor kids.
Yup, it loses the appeal when you realise she’s a bona fide junkie bleeping mess and not just faking it. Still no excuse for all the abuse and pain she’s inflicting on everyone around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I found an olive oil sheen spray that leaves a nice shine, especially after blow drying. You can maybe try something like that?
I need this in my life!! What’s it called please?
I have worked for Cadbury in NZ and Australia. It is a mainstream brand but Im sure its just a bit of a Taste of Home rather than it being a premium gift.

What I can say is the same chocolate made in different countries will taste different because of the milk that is used. It comes down to what the cows eat. Diet will taint the milk and mix up the taste profile even if its the same recipe.
Bennet’s of Mangawhai lemon and white chocolate… I’ll just leave that little thought there …
This is the only social media strategy IG and BW need to go with. Do not duck around with friends or hangers-on in your circle disseminating a message for you (like the Douglas sisters potentially did) and if it happens unintentionally put a stop to it/distance yourselves ASAP. The optics from today show them thriving and make Alice a footnote.
Love this! Should be a thread title ‘Ioan and Bianca Thrive, but Alice ‘the footnote’ has Clive’ 🤦
I agree, I noticed her expression too before they cut.
This is the video.
She is a weapon grade bleep in this video

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I need to take a break !
What is going on Alice?
I just saw her tonsils
And people be asking her what lip colour she’s wearing while I can see tonsils
Did you clock the lippy on her hand??
Nice boobs though, all bought and paid for

Reactions: 2
I have a coffee but from the ominous sound of your reply there methinks it might not be enough. I'm clearly not going to catch up before work darnit. Skim skim skim skim skim.
I don't think skimming is gonna cut it... not this time my friend😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Perplexity and I already looked at the FB screenshot of messenger - there are no small profile pics next to the messages that T posted. It cannot be real. Unless it was cropped strangely, just on that edge (but not top and bottom)

I see people coming on with agenda just to talk about BW, TD and AD, sometimes it’s the only thing they ever post. BW hasn’t actually said/done anything 100% proven via AD and TD

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like I'm in a clown house hell.

Also what the what is going on with her liner and mascara? They're all over the map. I wonder if she started to take them off and forgot or smeared them.
She’s so wasted , Alice has no idea herself

Ok I'm actually bizarrely excited yet trepid about what's to come!! Morning chuck 😘
I didn’t skim at all and I’m as confused as if I never read half of it to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Perplexity and I already looked at the FB screenshot of messenger - there are no small profile pics next to the messages that T posted. It cannot be real. Unless it was cropped strangely, just on that edge (but not top and bottom)

I see people coming on with agenda just to talk about BW, TD and AD, sometimes it’s the only thing they ever post. BW hasn’t actually said/done anything 100% proven via AD and TD
Yes, I’m assuming the truth is somewhere in the middle of “100% endorsed by IG and BE” and “total bullshit”. I think AD inserted herself into the story for some attention, and TD has used the fact she’s a FB ‘friend’ (because we all have casual acquaintances on there let’s face it) to make herself seem legit while being wanky on Twitter. The fact that TD only posted the blandest of info that we knew already just convinced me that they were making most of all this up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.