Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@bluecandle i wasn't meaning you either, I was thinking it was all very suspect and so timed to seemingly coincide with the reunion vid being posted X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@LucySmith I really hope I'm not stepping out of line here, but I just wanted to give you a friendly fellow Turd reminder to be wary of who people say they are online. Unless you actually know them in real life it could be absolutely anyone, tbh I struggle even in real life :ROFLMAO: but you get where I'm going regarding HealingCuts ❤
haha all good nothing to do with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Brandi Glanville wrote Drinking and Tweeting which was a surprisingly fun/silly holiday read, she knew how to put a funny spin on things. Not that I have it or anything but imagine Alice writing a book?
A Twitter inspired guide to the emotional peril of sudden and terrifying separation from one’s presumed soul mate whom thou hath loved so fully and intensely by Alice Evans Gruffudd - former wife of Ioan Gruffudd
she will throw the occasional p*ss off and f*ck off in there to try and sound edgy but the old spinster school mistress style will be oozing out of every page like it does her tweets.
I’ve met Eddie Cibrian, he has very warm hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on Earth is she going on about here?? She's booked a holiday for 3 days but is scared to go??
Oh, yes, I'm sure the girls explicitly say they won't go with "the ho".View attachment 921164

Errata for C.) She can't get a job because she doesn't want to. AND she's terrified their Dad might come round whilst she's at work and have a beautiful picnic lunch day out and a fine time that lives on in their memories forever. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm not sure Hollywood is beating a path to the door of a 53 year old, bloated, formerly cute tall blonde (like thousands of other younger women there) woman to play anything other than a younger woman's mother on a cheap Lifetime movie. Not particularly trying to be mean but when Julia Roberts is having a hard time finding scripts she likes - what choices does AE have?

Reactions: 12
I was just telling my kids George, Charlotte and Louis the same thing.

As far as I remember we’re pretty much all Bianca except for Welp, Welp is IG.
Does that mean that Welp is male cos duck if I haven’t tried to figure that one out!

• Haha
Well, I reckon the Tamika/Bianca stuff might be real, I just dont agree with the conclusions Alice made. Tamika didnt shared a single new info here, everything here is stuff we concluded based on things Alice said herself or that is in public domain (like the stuff from the apple store)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look at the shitshow Alice has created here today, we find ourselves well into the 900's and hardly a thread title suggestion to be seen lol, not good enough, poor show people, poor show 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why is Alice a week behind the gossip btw? People showed her the Tamika stuff already when it happened lol

I gather from her tweets that the kids have not seen him then.
Plastered as per? or furious that BW dared to post the dog walkies and this is her revenge?

• Heart
Nah sorry HealingCuts was banned beause they couldn't verify their "insider" knowledge.

It was simple to do so as stated by Mods here multiple times.

No offence to @bluecandle but I agree with others who say it would be easy enough to set up a fake Facebook profile. People do it all the time, someone has done it to mine and I'm a total nobody of interest to anyone! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just think the whole thing is made up. There are real people out there but none of them are involved in this AFAICS, unless presented with evidence to the contrary... 🤷‍♀️

I honestly don't think anyone who actually cares for or is friends with BW or IG would do this on thinking about it. All it does is make more problems.

IG has clearly had advice on how to detach from AEs abuse, we've seen BW posting on verified SM account about Narc stuff so she's at least in the know that Narc 101 is go full NC do not engage on any level. They would have discussed this with any friend.

If people who are connected tangentially to them are really involved I highly doubt it's with IG&BWs knowledge or permission. They'd be stupid to allow it.
I LOVE this whole post. Everything you said are my feelings on the matter, I was just sort of afraid to express that I thought it was mostly all made up.

But if you see how far fanatics will go for Alice, it's not hard to believe there would be fire starters on the other side as well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Nah sorry HealingCuts was banned beause they couldn't verify their "insider" knowledge.

No offence to @bluecandle but I agree with others who say it would be easy enough to set up a fake Facebook profile. People do it all the time, someone has done it to mine and I'm a total nobody of interest to anyone! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just think the whole thing is made up. There are real people out there but none of them are involved in this AFAICS, unless presented with evidence to the contrary... 🤷‍♀️

I honestly don't think anyone who actually cares for or is friends with BW or IG would do this on thinking about it. All it does is make more problems.

IG has clearly had advice on how to detach from AEs abuse, we've seen BW posting on verified SM account about Narc stuff so she's at least in the know that Narc 101 is go full NC do not engage on any level. They would have discussed this with any friend.

If people who are connected tangentially to them are really involved I highly doubt it's with IG&BWs knowledge or permission. They'd be stupid to allow it.
Honestly, I have no idea what is what here BUT the FB profile @bluecandle posted is definitely real and has posts going back years so I don't think that is faked. Also, Bianca's verified Twitter and FB accounts have interacted with Amy (blamula) and Tamika (Teekimoo). That's all I know as facts.

The rest is mayhem and it is now 2 a.m and I have to be up in 3 hours. Sigh.

Reactions: 10
Their inside knowledge? Comes on to whip things up and then disappears? Come on now....let's think rationally here. On the very day BW dares to post happy videos of her pup all hell breaks lose with a week old questionable screenshot of a very suspect allegedly messenger conversation suddenly just happens to make its way to AE?

I've been in Hollywood way too long not to recognize attack PR when I see it.
I said just that earlier, she'd see that lovely video, with Ioan filming it no less, happy doggie. She couldn't come right out and go apeshit about it directly, she had to find another way around it...??🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I have no idea what is what here BUT the FB profile @bluecandle posted is definitely real and has posts going back years so I don't think that is faked. Also, Bianca's verified Twitter and FB accounts have interacted with Amy (blamula) and Tamika (Teekimoo). That's all I know as facts.

The rest is mayhem and it is now 2 a.m and I have to be up in 3 hours. Sigh.
Ok fair do's on the facebook thing if it seems legit.

As to the other stuff, I'm not saying the people aren't real, I know they are and I know they have/or have had real life interaction.

I just don't think anyone involved with them is actually on Tattle or posting SM stuff on their behalf is all (y)

I’m not offended at all. Doesn’t matter to me who believes that and I have no agenda here. I’m just saying: BW knows AD/TD. She’s friends with both of them on her actual Facebook & follows (last I checked) AD on Twitter & Instagram too. There’s a photo & video of AD and BW together.

Now why would people who truly know her set up a fake Facebook and fake messages from her? And if that happened, why would BW still follow & interact with her (on her real fb 4 days ago)? I’m honestly asking someone to make that make sense to me if that’s the way it happened, because it just… doesn’t lol

I think TDs ties to her came into question here on Tattle, she let BW know she was being asked to prove she knew her & BW said “just show them these messages to prove you know me” or whatever, but that didn’t satisfy the mods and BW opted not to take it further, so TD couldn’t come back. Maybe BW changed her mind about helping her get verified because some people starting saying what a bad idea it probably was for her to have anything to do with this board or having someone she knows post on it was. That’s what makes the most logical sense to me, but I don’t know any of these people and have never claimed to have inside info, so if I’m proven wrong I’ll gladly eat crow! 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I'm not sure Hollywood is beating a path to the door of a 53 year old, bloated, formerly cute tall blonde (like thousands of other younger women there) woman to play anything other than a younger woman's mother on a cheap Lifetime movie. Not particularly trying to be mean but when Julia Roberts is having a hard time finding scripts she likes - what choices does AE have?
Good point on the acting. But just as for taking *any* job to familiarize herself with working again, I feel she's not taking initiative purely because she doesn't want to. And even though she acts like she hated IG being away and working, I'll bet she was just relieved she wouldn't have to.
She can't just sit there forever so I'm unsure of what she plans to do 😅 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion (based on something someone else said sorry can't remember who)
Cos 4 21 yrs hes been tryna getaway from Alice- Alice, Alice, why so much malice?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.