Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I'm not sure that's a good thing. Not engaging at all would probably have been the best course of action.

It honestly doesn't look good at all for Bianca to be getting involved at this level.
I think that lesson was learned. We all want to straighten out and correct terrible stories. She’s 29 and no different. It’s hard because she’s not used to all the long term issues under the surface. She wouldn’t do it that way again, I’m sure. But not engaging is hard!!!

Reactions: 5
But why would someone who knows BW do that & why would BW still be interacting with that person as recently as 4 days ago if they’d faked a message & pretended to be her?
Exactly. By continuing to follow and happily engage with the person who is making comments on your behalf, you are endorsing that you are fine with this.

Sadly, this will feed the misgivings that many have voiced about BW.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm smelling bullshit, sorry🙋🏽
Healing cuts is safe. I’ve been here a long time. What ever they say I dunno if it’s true or not but they are safe. I know them from Twitter. What they say is what they believe anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alice is claiming Essie May posted about Alice’s Apple store purchases on Friday. Stuff only Alice would know. Not sure where she is getting that. It’s not here or on Twitter.
I don't understand - so how would 'Essie May' or 'Bianca' know this stuff? What is the point Alice is trying to make?

Yes. 100 percent. I know B messaged with a moderator too. I think it was just a place of desperation to get their side out - Alice had been so awful and said so many things she can never fix, including spilling B’s medical condition. Alice’s released that info on a text. Cruelty.
Who are you that you know all this but joined the site a couple of hours ago? Cos it strikes me that you’re T returned

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree, please elaborate, because if BW really did send those messages, then Tamika would still be posting here. And she's not, so...I come to the logical conclusion that the screenshot was faked. *shrug*
I believe BW was asked to contact the mods directly & if she would’ve TD would’ve been able to keep posting. Seems she decided against doing that, but I believe she was willing to let the messages with TD be shared initially to help her
A few people on these threads have said they've talked to BW on SM and that she's replied and been very nice. Why don't you contact her, tell her what's going on and see what she says. If AD is doing this on her own for whatever reason, it's a really crappy thing to do and the fallout is going to be squarely on BW.
BW follows AD on Twitter so she’s probably well aware of what’s going on, but yeah. I don’t agree with interacting with any of these people directly but maybe those who do can do that and see what she says

• Heart
If its about the phone for Big E its because you can see it in the pap photo on DM 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice is claiming Essie May posted about Alice’s Apple store purchases on Friday. Stuff only Alice would know. Not sure where she is getting that. It’s not here or on Twitter.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has AE forgotten her favourite rag the Daily Mail detailed the phone purchase for Ella? I'm starting to wonder if AE has gotten alcohol induced early stage dementia.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I've been following closely but the one thing I still don't know is who are Tamika and Amy and how are they related to the situation? Sorry guys, I tried to find out on my own but I can't figure it. Appreciate anyone letting me know

Because this account was on Twitter at the time. As was I. But I stayed out of it. I don’t know how they can prove what they say though. So we either believe them or don’t. This is gossip not proof.
Am going to respectfully kind of disagree, in this specific thread we all are gossiping as in sharing and speculating on "celeb" (ha!) news but we've all tried to keep a fairly conscious eye on accuracy and evidence because of how badly this could play out (because Alice sweeps here for "evidence") and because there are children involved.

So if we have a new member coming on saying they have insider info and giving us ostensible proof, I think it's not unreasonable to ask they verify it.

Much love to you Lucy, not being grumpy here - I hate having only text communications sometimes, this is why I rely so heavily on emojis 🤦‍♀️ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm smelling bullshit, sorry🙋🏽
I find it strange that it always seems to be new members joining solely to post allegations about BW and also the same few members on here that keep stirring the pot and using any excuse to bring up BW /AD /TD in an unfavourable light. I dislike AE for the disgusting things that she herself posts or when she likes a wicked comment from one of her FMs. Until I see the same from BW herself I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that lesson was learned. We all want to straighten out and correct terrible stories. She’s 29 and no different. It’s hard because she’s not used to all the long term issues under the surface. She wouldn’t do it that way again, I’m sure. But not engaging is hard!!!
BIB but not really if you are doing the same thing?

Reactions: 8
Am going to respectfully kind of disagree, in this specific thread we all are gossiping as in sharing and speculating on "celeb" (ha!) news but we've all tried to keep a fairly conscious eye on accuracy and evidence because of how badly this could play out (because Alice sweeps here for "evidence") and because there are children involved.

So if we have a new member coming on saying they have insider info and giving us ostensible proof, I think it's not unreasonable to ask they verify it.

Much love to you Lucy, not being grumpy here - I hate having only text communications sometimes, this is why I rely so heavily on emojis 🤦‍♀️ ❤
How do you prove something when we cant identify ourselves?

I've been following closely but the one thing I still don't know is who are Tamika and Amy and how are they related to the situation? Sorry guys, I tried to find out on my own but I can't figure it. Appreciate anyone letting me know

I love my fellow Turds 💚💚

Remember there's other threads if you want to talk off topic

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How do you prove something when we cant identify ourselves?
Well like Teekimoo was invited to do, have BW email the admins seems like a really simple and straightforward thing to do for example 🤷‍♀️ I agree with (sorry can't remember who) the person who said that when Teekimoo instead went off on a rant on twitter instead of doing that like the admin asked, and her apparent screenshot appeared to show BW was eager to do, proves that she was full of shite 🤷‍♀️

We Turds can't verify her identity specifically but surely the admins would be able to because they are held to data information laws etc.

Last edited:
I find it strange that it always seems to be new members joining solely to post allegations about BW and also the same few members on here that keep stirring the pot and using any excuse to bring up BW /AD /TD in an unfavourable light. I dislike AE for the disgusting things that she herself posts or when she likes a wicked comment from one of her FMs. Until I see the same from BW herself I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt.
To be fair, you're a new member also, right? Honestly, this place was a BW lovefest just a few days ago. Then the Teekimoo thing went down and people felt safer to give a differing opinion. There are a lot of long-standing members who have voiced reservations about BW but no one has said anything erroneous, egregious or unkind.

It's a contentious ongoing drama that's going to draw all sorts of opinions and perspectives and it's natural that there is an influx of new visitors with the recent exposure that Tattle has gotten on Twitter.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.