Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

I think the they knew well beforehand refers to us discovering it here like 10 hours earlier, and then one of her followers told Alice, she then went on Bianca's IG and left a couple of comments and only then Ioan and Bianca posted the picture.

So it's not a real contradiction. Amy just says she wasnt told by them.
I might be wrong, but to me it looks like @teekimoo is saying that AE knew that BW and IG were a couple, where her sister said (with BW and IG's permission) that she didn't know. I might be reading it wrong and sorry if I am, but it looks like IG and BW plotted to reveal their relationship publicly on purpose because AE was "unkind" and then @teekimoo contradicted what they said.

Reactions: 2

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
And that they squirrelled little Emma in to the safe arms of Lisa Vanderpump , who was waiting wrap her in a beautiful soft blanket to take her for a life of luxury and calm at Villa Rosa 🌹 , where Gloria has a new job as head housekeeper… I genuinely wish this was true 😢
I loved Villa Rosa! I watched RHOBH for that house and all the animals, especially the swans and that amazing front door/pool area. And LVP. And then she left and with that abominable Lisa Rinna there and all the screaming and screeching they do, it quickly put me right off it.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Piers is a reprehensible character. When he was editor of the Mirror he sanctioned phone tapping and was sacked for publishing fake photos. He is an arsehole who redeemed himself on GMTV by going after UK politicians for the poor response to Covid and then got sacked for going after Meghan Markle
Sure but that has nothing at all to do with my comparison of actions re parenting by Ioan and Alice.

tilly27

VIP Member
Fucking Hell EssieMay! I would leave the country immediately. I’d rather have a knee joint injection with their big ass needles than to even see that. 😱😥
Oh dear God, terrifying.
@IHateHadargoyle do you get them in your knee? I get them in my left shoulder. I've had quite a few, for me it all depends which dr does it

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Do you really think it’s her? The woman on the left with long hair? Looks nothing like Gloria to me. Am I looking at the wrong thing (probably)
I didn’t think it was Gloria either. And surely Gloria has weekends off? I thought AE said she was a M-F nanny.

You guys!!!! Cairns and Townsville are on the coast, you should try some of the outback towns, away from the ocean. You ain't felt real heat until you're a good four hours drive inland 🤣🤣🤣
The thing about QLD is it's so humid! Though WA in February is a killer! 😰😰😰

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
So weird! I remember years ago being on a wedding planning forum (uuughh) and there was a poster who was clearly making up bullshit but people were swallowing it whole. She was supposedly an American marrying a very rich English guy and they lived in a huge isolated mansion on the edge of a lake…in London 🤣…and she was pregnant with twins that her Evil Mother in Law was trying to get her to abort. It was so obviously end-to-end shite but I guess she was getting something from the attention. I left her to it but if she’d started asking for money or anything I’d have piped up!
Isn't there an actual fictional novel very similar to that storyline? I would have loved to read the BS one though, just to see how far she'd go and where she was going to take the story! :ROFLMAO:

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
This lotto debate is weird. It’s a very British thing to buy SOMETHING in a shop, especially if he’s used it to hide out from the paps and regroup. Probably zero thought behind it other than “must buy something as have used shop for cover”
I had not thought of that. Of course I’m not British nor do I have to worry about ever being papped.
The tension on this thread last night makes me happy I turned to binge watching “The Hot Zone” on Hulu.

Last edited:
  • Heart

axelle

I always thought this was just IG's last stand. Probably tried everything to make AE realise its over, I'm sorry I don't feel the BW thing is real, and his only option was look I have someone else its definitely over!!! Maybe I'm 100% wrong, you can fight me.

I have some sympathy for AE, she is probably menopausal and let's face it rationality and sanity can go out the window during this period. But I can not forgive her utilising the children in all this ... that is unforgiveable.
Not fighting you but genuinely curious as to why you believe it‘s not real?

Walnutss

VIP Member
I do find it pretty sus that Tamika has gone quiet since mods asked for proof of who they were and conversations they were having.

If Tamika is who she says and has been having the conversations she’s said, I understand why she came to the rescue of her friend at the start - however, I don’t understand what’s the point in carrying it on when you’re talking to a brick wall as she is with Alice’s cronies. It’s been a long time now and I think this should have been left. I’d be pretty pissed off if one of my mates continued getting into it with strangers online which, let’s be honest, has an impact on the new relationship and also IGs with his kids.
Yeah I'd like an update on that from the mode happy to stand corrected

Knitwit

VIP Member
I can not see BW moving to LA alone , live alone and mount an acting career alone. Perhaps that’s just me and I’m a wimp. But can’t see it.
I agree. I think if she weren't in a relationship she wouldn't be there, unless she has friends already there

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Is Tamika is NZ or Australia? It's 3.30am in NZ and 12.30am in QLD right now. She might be in bed or have gone out before seeing that post from the mods.

I wouldn't be happy having friends talking about my relationships online let alone fighting with people on my behalf, but that's me. But to add to that, in all honestly, if some of the work mates I thought were friendly had stood up or stood by me when my narc ex was spreading his lies about me, it would have made a big difference to me.

I guess we'll find out sooner or later if Tamika is who she says she is.
She's from Australia, and online right now