Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Piers is quite contraversial and outspoken, he's a bit of a Marmite character (as in people either love or hate him), so some people would see it as a bonus.
Even if she was attacking him over something he'd said that was controversial, I still fail to see how it is relevant to resolving their parenting issues. My ✅ and ❌were to do with parenting Ella and Elsie.

Reactions: 3

Lizzymint

VIP Member
My other half is on Facebook, and gets into ‘conversations’ with people who say some of the most vile things. I always say to hi. What’s the point of banging your head against a brick wall and arguing with them, let them get on with it. His answer back is that someone has to put a different point of view across, then maybe a person just coming in and reading might look at it differently. (this isn’t coming across well without specifics)

for example I say the sky is pink and I am so vehement in my belief that I get followers believing it, he will come in and say no the sky is actually blue. My sky pink followers will go after him with a passion, but then someone else coming in will see both points of view and be able to make a better decision for themselves on whether the sky is blue or pink.
His thinking is that if you allow one side to just carry on without being checked then if they shout loud enough for long enough people will believe them, if that is the only thing they see.

So I say good on tekimoo for standing up to them, calling them out and not allowing them to go on unchecked.

when I first started reading this thread I didn’t even know who AE, IG and BW were. I don’t watch tv/films and had never seen or heard of any of them and all I saw were AE’s posts and yes I believed her and felt sorry for here, it was only through people calling her out and reading the wiki here that I could see the damage she was doing.

As for people not saying what they feel because someone who knows them is here, you know anyone can read this thread even without an account or commenting she Was upfront in saying she knew them and tbh BW and IG know there are people who don’t agree with them, who question the timeline even without anyone reporting back to them. I hope they can also see that there are some who hope they are both ok, and feel for the shit storm they are going through. If anything tekimoo gives them hope that not everyone is against them.

that being said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it is just that an opinion. I have Mine and you all have yours.
I think you have said what I have been trying to say way better than I managed to say it 😎 thank you 😊

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
View attachment 910491
If you like crap films there is one called Zombeavers
I find bad films can be side-splittingly funny for the first 30 minutes, but then they just become shite and boring. Eight Legged Freaks absolutely slayed me the first few times I watched it, though I had to peep from behind my eyes while the spiders were still normal sized. Last time I watched it I was a bit bored and disappointed, which was a shame because it has been one of my favourite funny films.

Please don't ever stop doing that! It can make a world of difference to someone, and I admit I'm not doing it nearly often enough...

I remember the day I left home to go live in Japan on my own for a year. I was young, scared to death and hadn't been away from home for such a long time before (not to mention I was in the midst of reading a book on Jeffrey Dahmer trying to turn people into sex zombies :rolleyes: ). So I spent the entire flight from Europe to Japan bawling my eyes out. At some point, a flight attendant stopped by to ask what was going on. When I told her, she left without a word, returned two minutes later with a hot tea and a bag of biscuits and said the captain would come to see me in a moment.

Ten minutes later, he did indeed show up, sat down beside me and told me all about the time he himself had lived in Japan as a young man, about how wonderful the country was, all the things I was going to see and experience, the lovely people I was about to meet, the incredible food, the culture etc. After he had left, the flight attendant made a point of checking in every half hour until we landed.

I still tear up thinking about these incredible, wonderful people who went out of their way to be kind to a total stranger. 🥰

(Japan really is that wonderful in my opinion :giggle:)
That's lovely. I thought Japan was wonderful, too. It's a difficult flight, that one, though, 14 hours and plenty of time to freak out (or read about sex zombies and so on)

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Oh dear God, terrifying.
@IHateHadargoyle do you get them in your knee? I get them in my left shoulder. I've had quite a few, for me it all depends which dr does it
Knee, fingers, and toes. Only knee currently and it’s not a picnic. No matter where it is, it hurts doesn’t it?
I’d still rather face a needle instead of that nightmare snake. 😥

Last edited:
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Why does she insist on wearing a bloody scarf with everything? Its not flattering. Neither is that puffy gilet number. But what do I know, I don’t own any accessories featuring decapitated doll heads… I’m a philistine 😂
Lol you bring up the scarf. I keep asking myself that too. Originally thought cos she heard I said neck fat but they date way back.

Crapbagchrissie

I still have reservations about everyone involved (as in IG BW and AE). I’ve said in the past I feel sorry for AE even though she’s an absolute toad.
I think she’s enjoying all the attention. Maybe she’s not even really that devastated but before she got attention for being IGs wife. Now she’s getting even more attention for being the scorned ex so she’s totally ramping it up.
I hope for the girls sake she’s more stable irl but unfortunately I don’t think so.
However, something about IG and BW just doesn’t sit right with me. I really hope he isn’t just using her as an emotional support crutch and I hope she isn’t using him as a ticket to fame. Seems unlikely seeing as he’s not exactly a-list but there is definitley more press attention now.
it’s true BW is on the older side for an aspiring actress but she not long ago received a life altering diagnosis. Perhaps she’s just said f* it I’m going after all my dreams, life’s too short. Also there have been plenty of “late blooming” actors who didn’t start their acting careers until their thirties or later.
I 100% agree Alice is loving this ... she actually has a role to play!!!!

I have seen things about the MS diagnosis and that definitely could be the impetus for her.

I don't think anyone is using anyone but feel they could be very good friends and a mutually beneficial relationship. Like you something does not ring true but there you go

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Not actually all that common. Most of them are small anyway but not that common. It's too late at night for me to bother pulling your leg with yarns!

Snakes worry me more because some of them are venomous and even those that aren't can give you a fright.

View attachment 910378
These are the snakes I worry about! I'd love to live in QLD but I'm scared one of those buggers would take one look at my kitty cat and think snack time!

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
I’ve just seen your post and I was so hoping it wasn’t that one. There was genuine grief for the lady that died.
It was disgusting so many people were upset, she was a big personality on the thread was so sad

• Sad

Knitwit

VIP Member
Some people call lottery tickets Fools Insurance. The chances of winning the big one are v slim but people on low incomes can spend a lot of their income on lottery tickets and scratch cards.
Agreed - also called Poor People Tax

LucySmith

VIP Member
They seem to think they have received a full ban, that is what they just tweeted, but feel a bit iffy about posting the tweet though so I won't
Semantics again. She probably doesn’t think it but is the word she used at the time.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Semantics again. She probably doesn’t think it but is the word she used at the time.
Why would she say it if she doesn't think it?
It has always struck me as such a weird thing! I kept half expecting someone official to say ‘we don’t know her’ - so maybe it’s true? Usually if someone leaks something on a celeb’s behalf, the newspapers just say “a source close to x said” - I don’t know if I’ve ever seen something like this before. Do tattlers have other examples?
It would have read much better if AD had made her remarks as 'a source from the set of Harrow', but BW and AD probably aren't experienced in how these things work

Last edited:

Sallysgap

Alice Evans cut a low-key figure as she stepped out with her daughter Ella, 12, on Sunday, one day after her estranged husband Ioan Gruffudd made his first public appearance with new girlfriend Bianca Wallace.

Alice, 53, who has made numerous public posts about the split, looked casual on the outing to the Apple store as she wore black leggings, a T-shirt and a padded gilet which she paired with gold boots.

Alice Evans cuts a low-key figure as she steps out in Los Angeles | Daily Mail Online
Does this mean Ella didn't go see her dad then? 😐