Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
It’s hardly a sign of the end of days. The Queen gambles! And I think she’s alright for cash.
It’s hardly the same thing. It’s no fun buying a lottery ticket compared to going to the horse races which the Queen has her own horse she picked and watched be nurtured from the time it was foaled!
Winning the lottery in the US is extremely unlikely. I only buy one when the payout is huge.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I guess it’s just the way I see it cos chances are fairly slim of winning.
Some people call lottery tickets Fools Insurance. The chances of winning the big one are v slim but people on low incomes can spend a lot of their income on lottery tickets and scratch cards.

veevee04

VIP Member
He's buying a lotto ticket for AEs crazy settlement demands then the incoming second family I'm guessing BW doesn't have much money being an extra.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I only holiday there. Funny story I spent a month in Townsville (North Queensland). Up near Cairns for a job. They asked us to move there permanently and i refused based on the heat. Also crocodiles snakes box jellies and cyclones . But mostly heat.
I think she's been to Townsville too. I'm still amazed she went to Australia as she freaks out if she sees a tiny wee spider :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Knitwit

VIP Member
I might have missed something as I've skipped a few pages. Has it be confirmed they're living together?
I think so, it was alluded to from a DM someone from Tattle had with BW but out of respect for a private conversation they didn't go into detail