Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EssieMay

VIP Member
I don’t know IG or BW.
Why am I getting attacked for an opinion?
You said from IG's point of view when really what you meant was another POV. Not that he was buying because he's dirt poor and really hopes to win, but just for a bit of fun.

Reactions: 3

EssieMay

VIP Member
In what way do they appear to have money?
Ditto. I'd like to know. Her father is a game fish captain in Brazil and her mother is a PR person in Cairns. ie both work for a living. Working in those fields doesn't make them monied. You don't get money by osmosis.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Queensland and esp Cairns is hot AF. If my family there visit NSW or VIC they freeze . Always in coats even on warm days
One of my friends had a year out in Oz after uni and said Cairns is the hottest place she's ever been.

Perplexity

VIP Member
You were on WeddingBee too? I joined years ago when I was ridiculously into pretty engagement rings and I remember how crazy it would get. Didn't post much but secretly enjoyed the batshit 'My fiance won't propose with a 3 carat, D, VVS1 diamond. Why doesn't he love meee?' posts. :ROFLMAO:
I don’t think it was that one! Sounds about right though. It was all terrible 🤣

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
But T’s screenshot at the top should have little Biancas next to every comment! If that’s standard.
Yeah it’s a bit hit and miss. So they are on BW’s screenshot but not T’s. I put dark mode on didn’t change it either

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Yes, was was a real stunner. And yes, she has an entirely different face now. She botched it with plastic surgery, fillers, and terrible tattooed eyebrows that are too thick and dark for her face and placed incorrectly. They make her look hard. I've said before it's like something dark broke open inside her and changed her face. I think that's part of it. Bitterness. And the drinking doesn't help.
It's usually low self esteem or low sense of self worth that gets people in the end.

• Sad

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Typical Daily Mail headline.

Jane Doe Celebrity was spotted flaunting her enviable physique earlier today, as she exited the front door of her £500,000 home. The star could be seen wearing lashings of mascara with a slick of lip stick on her glossy pout while her brunette tresses were pulled back into a fashionable ponytail. Seen for the first time since her rumoured engagement to MegaStar Man, the sultry actress stunned and flashed a quick smile at the waiting photographers, as she lifted her garbage bags into a bin, while showing off her sizeable rock.

Translation - C-list actress quickly dashes outside to take out the trash, with her hair uncombed, wearing a ring from Claire's. Said actress has been single for some time and doesn't know MegaStar Man.

In other DM news, breathing causes cancer. You will die in 3 months as the NHS is crumbling as we speak.
There's a list floating around the interweb re all the things the DM claims is responsible for cancer - including babies :oops:

• Wow

Popcorn&Peanuts

Seriously, does any person who had an affair ever state they did, and if they did, admit exactly when it happened, when the flirtation started, when the emotional affair began, such as meeting up for lunch or dinner or intimate phone calls or emails/texts began, when the meeting in person began, when they first had sex with them? LOL Noooo. And they will always fudge on the timeline. No one ever ever ever admits to it to strangers or even family as to the whole truth. And they certainly don't put it out there in a public divorce where a celebrity does not want to look like he cheated and look like the bad guy, or for his kids to see and judge him, or for his image. The aspiring starlet also doesn't want that, to be seen as starting something before he officially ended it with his wife.

So excuse me if don't take this person Tamika as the truth-teller for Ioan's relationship timeline with Bianca. I've already said I don't judge them, and I can see why he had already emotionally left Alice and feel his marriage was in tatters for a long time due to Alice, and that he was on his way out in 2020. I don't blame Bianca for the failure of his marriage. And, again, I don't judge the affair, nor care when it began, but the chances that he never began an affair with her before he left, for me, are almost nil. Again, just my opinion. I do see how at the end of a marriage, you do not even like the person, and how an affair in another country, where you are living away from your spouse, could begin at the very tail end of a marriage about to end.

Lol. I 100% agree with you. Just posting what the 'official' narrative is. This started much earlier...prob August 2020 based on the evidence of the last few days

axelle

I’ve been thinking about fact that I’m so sure Alice is an alcoholic today. Do you think the courts or who ever deals with custody here on will make sure she does rehab? I would like to see that happen if my strong hunch is correct.
They can’t enforce treatment where custody is concerned or at all. It’s illegal to do so.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

So… I don’t normally get too involved and judge things on her on face value. But I have a day off today so doing some sleuthing.
Tamika only started following AD after she started following IG/BW (or at the same time).
Not saying it doesn’t mean they aren’t sisters BUT it does make me more suspicious. Surely you’d be following your sister from when they first set up their account?
OH MY EFFIN GEE! If she turns out to be Amy Douglas...Sh*t Meet Fan.

• Haha

Obsolete Boomer

She couldn't go on reality tv because she wouldn't be able to control the narrative (or delete bits she didnt like)
I dunno. I watched Live PD religiously, even if it was morally reprehensible - basically poor people getting railed by the system. South Park spoofed it very well.

I can see something like ‘Live AE‘ hosted by Dan Abrams and SuperNanny, being unmissable.

Very traditional

VIP Member
I think you have to wait to be approved when you are asked to verify yourself , not 100% but I think that’s the rules .
I don't think that's the case, I've seen people being asked to verify who they are before and they've continued posting, plus if that was the case when we had a mod post a page back they would have said that's what happens. I think it's more you're asked to show how you are or stop saying you're someone 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Junebug895

Chatty Member
not going to imply that this is my opinion but - unless the pap saw it through the window, which is possible - the fact that this detail with the lottery ticket was even mentioned makes me kinda suspicious. It's usually a fairly easy giveaway that they were called for a specific story if extra details are mentioned, he looked kinda old/weak (mainly because his whole face was covered, which is also unnecessary outside), he is also driving a different car than before. While I still go for the more popular theory in this thread I wouldnt rule it out that he called them in order to paint himself as desperate etc.
Oh lord I hope that's not the case. That would be somewhat pathetic.

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Of all the IG topics, the cult thing is the one I'm sincerely VERY interested in. More than this divorce. What kind of cult? Just a random Christian sect or were they having crazy orgies while chanting ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn?

Poor lad, escaped a cult but married Satan.

Actually, I nominate that for a thread title.
Please do it’s brilliant

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I’ve been keeping Bianca updated on tattle, and she has asked me to say that she is always so damn grateful for the support ❤
She could always read here without signing up. Most people on these threads support her and IG and even the thread titles should give her a chuckle. I know each thread is a lot to read so she could click on Most liked posts for a flavour of it. They tend to be the humorous ones.

raiseseyebrow

Of all the IG topics, the cult thing is the one I'm sincerely VERY interested in. More than this divorce. What kind of cult? Just a random Christian sect or were they having crazy orgies while chanting ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn?

Poor lad, escaped a cult but married Satan.

Actually, I nominate that for a thread title.
It was some flavour of Christianity as he specifically mentions Bible studies (https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/ioan-brush-religious-cult-2387309 ). Tho I suppose he doesn’t specify *which* Bible so it could be the Satanic Bible or something equally batshit!

Edit: it was the London Church of Christ (https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Ioan+Gruffudd-14646.html ). At least it wasn’t Scientology!

• Wow

Almost Bianca

Can tell you a funny story. Lady I know was living in a caravan with her daughter. Had a few frogs in cupboards there too. Wasn't worried. Started to notice mysterious white lumps appearing in cupboards which she cleaned out without thinking too much. Frogs became scarce. Opened a cupboard door one day to find a python there. Oops. Frogs were being converted into white poo.

View attachment 910379

View attachment 910380
He is so cute, did they keep him as pet?! Id love a pet python! I know a performer who had pythons and once looked after one for her for an hour or so in changing rooms and he was the sweetest cuddliest thing, just fell asleep in my arms like a cat! 😍

• Wow
  • Heart