Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
Maybe I'm just jaded as I was on a thread where some guy was pretending his mother had died and he was on tattle for her.
Weird what some people will do
Can you give the initials of the thread please as I haven’t looked much at any other threads I used to follow since this shit show started.

Reactions: 2

Perplexity

VIP Member
Like that hasn't already happened.

I don't think the mods banned Tamika, maybe she was given a warning and she will be able to post when the mods are satisfied. I know I was given a warning and had to acknowledge it before I could post again.
She’s posted screen shots of her warnings from here.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I can't do snakes (big ole nope ropes right there) and spiders are horrid sneaky fuckers (apart from Christmas spiders and huntsman - face crawling aside). Emus are scary as all hell and I am petrified of pink and grey galahs.

Definitely one of the not so brave Aussies over here 😬
What is a galah?

Dombey

Photos of AE shopping in a mall been online (mail online UK) for 6 hours or more

plinky

VIP Member
The white photo on Twitter of the mirror image of the chat does have tiny profile pics next to it
BW’s screenshot has T’s profile pic
So not sure if it was cropped 🤷🏻‍♀️

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Ditto. I'd like to know. Her father is a game fish captain in Brazil and her mother is a PR person in Cairns. ie both work for a living. Working in those fields doesn't make them monied. You don't get money by osmosis.
I think she has a famous grandad or something?

brie l

VIP Member
I hear everyone on this forum, and I believe there are three sides to every story.

It’s difficult to say. I was a lawyer in the States, made quite a bit more than my fiancé who was a pilot in New Zealand. When I moved to NZ my career was stalled for a bit, but when it took off I became pregnant with our daughter and my career/ambitions were put in the back burner. Even now, I am still the primary caregiver and whilst his career has flourished mine has been tempered due to constraints. Granted I have no nanny, etc., this situation can/does limit your career options (unless you have a great family/community situation in place). Just playing devils advocate here.
Nice to have another NZer here. 👋

Reactions: 1

Dombey

Alice Evans cut a low-key figure as she stepped out with her daughter Ella, 12, on Sunday, one day after her estranged husband Ioan Gruffudd made his first public appearance with new girlfriend Bianca Wallace.

Alice, 53, who has made numerous public posts about the split, looked casual on the outing to the Apple store as she wore black leggings, a T-shirt and a padded gilet which she paired with gold boots.

Alice Evans cuts a low-key figure as she steps out in Los Angeles | Daily Mail Online

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Do you really think it’s her? The woman on the left with long hair? Looks nothing like Gloria to me. Am I looking at the wrong thing (probably)

People lie for no reason all the time to insert themselves into drama though. It gets them attention. Not saying it’s happening here, but it happens.
Of course it does, totally agree, but I personally don’t think that’s what has happened here

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I can't do snakes (big ole nope ropes right there) and spiders are horrid sneaky fuckers (apart from Christmas spiders and huntsman - face crawling aside). Emus are scary as all hell and I am petrified of pink and grey galahs.

Definitely one of the not so brave Aussies over here 😬
I love you!

• Heart

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

It’s very possible that at that time Amy Douglas didn’t even know about tattle and that IG & BW were being discussed here 🤔 I’m guessing she’s in Aus , and total different timeline etc .
I genuinely don’t think anyone is lying except AE & the Fm’s to fit their own narrative.
None of the others have any reason to lie
I don't know if AD knew about Tattle (though lots of people found out about it through @teekimoo) she went public with all this on Twitter and then that went straight to the newspapers (don't know who told them AD's comments/job description or gave them her photos) and then AE said she found out about it after IG went public

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Oh that was in the USA. No, our sheep are all safe, they don't do things like that here. :cautious::censored::sneaky:

{Australia, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous 🤣🤣🤣:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:}
I think they say that quote about NZ too EssieMay! :cool: :ROFLMAO: Especially as NZ has way more sheep per head than Australia does.

• Haha

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

So… I don’t normally get too involved and judge things on her on face value. But I have a day off today so doing some sleuthing.
Tamika only started following AD after she started following IG/BW (or at the same time).
Not saying it doesn’t mean they aren’t sisters BUT it does make me more suspicious. Surely you’d be following your sister from when they first set up their account?
So after your comments I looked around there too and Tamika's bragging about how great her sister Amy is...but yet she didn't even follow her on Twitter until AFTER the whole IG/BW thing? That's weird.
Capturet.PNG

to be fair that's a bit simplified. the way you say it sounds like they told her what to say, but to me it sounded just like a woman trying to defend her friend (another friend of Bianca did the same on IG), they probably asked Bianca if they are allowed to and dropped it after the first day.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply BW and IG were putting words into AD's mouth, just that they maybe have used her to get their side across without publicly saying anything themselves, so they don't look bad in the press.