Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I understand where you’re coming from completely - if this was just a separation and a new girlfriend, everybody had just gotten on with it then fair enough. But Alice has been hellbent on ruining him and revenge. Whilst the messages are all ok, it’s how people use that information. It’s been mentioned in here how some of those replies are structured and it doesn’t take much for somebody else to message pretending to be a supporter getting her to open her inbox before turning, especially as we know Alice’s gang check in here. In my opinion, I just think for peoples sanity and safety, it would have been better to give Alice absolutely nothing to work with but I totally appreciate nobody should have to keep quiet just to manage this adult baby.
Totally agree with you. I suspect it’s for her own mental health too. Just a thought as it has come at a time of paps and DM stories .

Reactions: 1

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Got to be honest, me too! It went on for way too long!!
well if that’s a dig at me feel free to hit the ignore button, that’s what it’s for.. I think those of us who find it strange have mentioned it a lot less than others.

• Heart

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

for example I say the sky is pink and I am so vehement in my belief that I get followers believing it, he will come in and say no the sky is actually blue. My sky pink followers will go after him with a passion, but then someone else coming in will see both points of view and be able to make a better decision for themselves on whether the sky is blue or pink.
His thinking is that if you allow one side to just carry on without being checked then if they shout loud enough for long enough people will believe them, if that is the only thing they see.

So I say good on tekimoo for standing up to them, calling them out and not allowing them to go on unchecked.

that being said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it is just that an opinion. I have Mine and you all have yours.
LOL You know that Tamika says "It's like you're saying the sky is green" to AE's FM's...same language.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Maybe she was but wouldn't she have got her own apartment if that was the case?
I can not see BW moving to LA alone , live alone and mount an acting career alone. Perhaps that’s just me and I’m a wimp. But can’t see it.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Hello all! Hope everyone is ok!
I don't know, I take a rare break from Turd-ing day and night and it all kicks off apparently! 🤯

I've dropped into various pages to see talk of fur baby pics (which I'll need to go back and find), a bit of a strange discussion over lottery tickets, apparently there's a question mark over teekimoo's authenticity and BW is ranting about us on twitter or something?

And we still have no confirmation that IG has the girls yet :confused:

Did I get that right? Have I missed anything else that should have stood out?
That's pretty much the gist! Welcome back!

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
They probably went for a walk to get fresh air and exercise and just bought the lottery ticket on a whim. I think you might be reading too much into it!
They probably went for a walk to get fresh air and exercise and just bought the lottery ticket on a whim. I think you might be reading too much into it!
This is what makes me think it was staged. They didn't want to be seen to be coming out with groceries, so it is either cigarettes or a lottery ticket and they went with a lottery ticket which is just as poor optics

axelle

I dunno she seems moral support more than gf. She is an aspiring actress at 29, which seems a little on the older side?

I think they are friends she is helping him with this situation, gets some exposure in LA maybe. Like I said I am only guessing, but then aren't we all!

Alice cannot possibly accept anyone cannot love her any more ... enter desperate measures.

I'm a useless fighter so I'm kinda glad there will be no gladiator style combat happening 😊
I can see that but also moral support / helping him/ friendship= gf, you know?

Knitwit

VIP Member
I haven’t seen the doxing stuff perhaps I am looking in the wrong places

so hold on, I went to T’s Twitter and she isn’t saying she’s banned she’s saying she can’t openly defend herself here. That’s not the same thing so be careful how you twist things…
I can’t see half the stuff people are saying they can see either
She Tweeted 'Full ban until they check their emails I suppose..."