Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #26 Ioan & Bianca get papped out walkin, Check behind all trees for Alice stalkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, it’s lunchtime in LA. When do you think IG will see the kids. In a few hours after school?

Reactions: 13
Dressing in black is good for stalking. And the gold boots are very festive.

Seriously though. Hanging around an Apple shop? Couldn't she have thought of something better for the pap photos? More scenic? All she does is drink, tweet and shop. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even at the mall she is fully focused on her phone. No wonder her neck isn’t looking it’s best, she is looking down all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Seriously though. Hanging around an Apple shop? Couldn't she have thought of something better for the pap photos? More scenic? All she does is drink, tweet and shop. :rolleyes:
She’s swapping her keyboard ?
Needs to write that book of hers.

Reactions: 6
A laugh to start the thread
View attachment 909239
All the parenting, she stopped work in the movies to provide for them, cooking and cleaning day after day. No Gloria to help out, no Ioan to pay for everything. Entirely selfless, slaving away over a hot stove after a day in the mill. Entirely selfless, far beyond what any other mother has ever done or will do again.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As a Half German I have to say narcissist is a cakewalk in terms of long words

• Haha
Reactions: 50
All the parenting, stopped work in the movies to provide for them, cooking and cleaning day after day. No Gloria to help out, no Ioan to pay for everything m. Entirely selfless, slaving away over a hot stove after a day in the mill.
I’m guessing they is us

Reactions: 7
I've missed half of the last two threads, Alice has obviously been busy! I can't keep with the craziness, did she do anything else after Ioan and Bianca getting papped? I'm glad he has support, I'm not sure being seen with her is going to help the situation with the girls, given how crazy Alice is.

Inspired by Alice, I've done some exercise and trying to start healthy habits like eating better, exercising every day and focusing on skincare. i even did some sun salutations.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she insist on wearing a bloody scarf with everything? Its not flattering. Neither is that puffy gilet number. But what do I know, I don’t own any accessories featuring decapitated doll heads… I’m a philistine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've missed half of the last two threads, Alice has obviously been busy! I can't keep with the craziness, did she do anything else after Ioan and Bianca getting papped? I'm glad he has support, I'm not sure being seen with her is going to help the situation with the girls, given how crazy Alice is.

Inspired by Alice, I've done some exercise and trying to start healthy habits like eating better, exercising every day and focusing on skincare. i even did some sun salutations.
No you haven’t missed anything since the DM article really, she’s only come back on now.

Reactions: 6

Is It staged? She looks completely unaware, and frankly not flattering pics either. I’m assuming DM are equal opportunity misery merchants….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.