Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Malice. If all of what we say about you is so wrong then why does it anger you so much? Nothing says guilty like endless discourse about a gossip website that you could just ignore.

Reactions: 34
Hey Malice. If all of what we say about you is so wrong then why does it anger you so much? Nothing says guilty like endless discourse about a gossip website that you could just ignore.
Oh but she NEVER reads here. Her friends send her screenshots, they are such good friends and always have her back. The reason she is upset and angry is because she cares SO much for her brother and daughters and she is the ONLY one allowed to abuse them! (not that gossiping here is abuse in case one of her stupid sycophants misses the point entirely as per usual).

Reactions: 15
It’s not a threat though. Maybe a bit distasteful I say in my most ironic voice but it’s not a threat.
Tone following up by tweeting they will get run over by a lorry is okay why exactly?

Reactions: 29
She just can't stand the fact that so many people can see right through her.

Not sure if it's been answered already but I'm just gonna ask again. With these new filings that'll be happening before the court date next week, will there possibly be new evidence as well? Or are these documents "just formal court stuff"?

Reactions: 10
Alice who hasn’t been on Twitter for ages:

8CF4073B-DD6C-4605-89C5-F0BDF9F735F4.jpeg

And then half an hour later when someone commented that Tone had previously tweeted he hoped this person went under a lorry did the wide-eyed - ‘I have no idea who this person is’.

Tone’s reported to the police and says they’re taking it seriously, Alice says the police wont do anything.

Useless the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think there was a delicious ambien and chardonnay combo down the gullet (s) last night and ALL the personalities came out on SM to play....
---
i'm also patiently waiting for the most amazing thread title yet as we have so much inspo here :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.