Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably safe to say she's off the Ozempic. What's the betting she's already off her face, on the floor, tits akimbo and soon to be shaking and vomiting come the morning? When she blows, she really blows.
Yep she’ll have been desperate to kick off as soon as she saw B’s posts and went looking through Twitter to find something. She seems wasted so this will no doubt be another dirty delete 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen mAlices insta....rushes over here 🏃‍♀️
Now, what that woman said isn't nice, yet people don't realise that Tony has said far worse and also threatened to kill people, funny how she hasn't mentioned that 🤔

Reactions: 24
I think she hates him because he reminds her of herself. But what you said is also true. But it could be also just her opinion: it's not like her opinion is "wrong", it's just the extremism she showcasts that is wrong.

It would be interesting to know her opinion on Gaza because the democrat party line differs from what the celebrity/public party line seems to be. probably because its a much more complex topic than people realize, which she may realize and since her current mission is to assemble her army against Ioan she probably doesnt want to lose followers for now (she will, no matter what she posts). and tbh I applaud her if she continues to not comment on this because this is one of those cases where the Western should be kept out of it.
It would be interesting to know if she actually has genuine, authentic opinions on anything, and whether she has the self-awareness to see herself in Trump or other narcs. I doubt both tbh. If you could keep her alive and cut her head open to see how her brain works, it would be both fascinating and terrifying.

Reactions: 6
With what? Obsolete unsold vapes?

View attachment 2778596
I really hope that someone calls them out on twitter and posts a selection of all the abuse Tony has unleashed in theats 3 years; and I hope someone points that out on her insta too! It's a shame you can post screenshots as a reply on insta, as she will won't be able to delete them quixk enough!
She's says don't abuse people and especially ill people, but what about Bianca? She has endured way more tit than PToney ever has!!
I'm so angry 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep she’ll have been desperate to kick off as soon as she saw B’s posts and went looking through Twitter to find something. She seems wasted so this will no doubt be another dirty delete 🙄
She's done a fair few dirty deletes in the comments already.

It seems like not all her supporters are sympathetic towards a man whose X account is full of abuse aimed at others.

Screenshot_20240225_131447_Instagram.jpg

One is even complaining about their comments being deleted!

Screenshot_20240225_132529_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like Alice winds Tony up knowing full well he’s a lunatic and uses his crazy to her advantage. End of day Tony has limited life expectancy and he’s wasted 2 years of it in some pretend war with his ex BIL and his fiancé.
He must find some release in escaping his own hell life by entering into Alices hell life and abusing for her.
He isn’t standing up for Alice. What he’s doing is humiliating himself, his wife and her family.
Alice doesn’t give a tit about the man cos if she did then she would support him and tell him he doesn’t need to be on twitter fighting and raging.
At the very least, 80 percent (I believe more) of the time it is actually Alice on his account, not Tone, "on Twitter fighting and raging."

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It would be interesting to know if she actually has genuine, authentic opinions on anything, and whether she has the self-awareness to see herself in Trump or other narcs. I doubt both tbh. If you could keep her alive and cut her head open to see how her brain works, it would be both fascinating and terrifying.
I don’t think she has any real conviction about anything. Remember this is the woman who jumped on the METOO bandwagon with a vengeance. But then boasted to her ex that she was dating a Disney ex who would further her career. 🤷‍♀️

She lies to her followers that Ioan fans and people on tattle are all Trump supporters. Like this is sign of poor character. All the while she surrounds herself with well known supporters and apologists for popularism and Trump. The Morgan’s, Victoria Harvey, Bitchoff and Sarah Vine are more than a little bit associated with right wing popularism and journalism.

Remember too her claims to be canvassing for Labour in 1997 in London. She forgets she was in Paris living off a millionaire at the time.

She won’t live in normal affordable neighbourhoods or send her children to public schools. Presumably for fear of catching poor.

Reactions: 36
Alice (whilst subject to her three year DVRO) is trying to start a movement against online harassment.

You literally couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Alice (whilst subject to her three year DVRO) is trying to start a movement against online harassment.

You literally couldn't make this tit up.
If this whole saga were to be made into a movie, people not familiar with Alice would think it was just too batshit and unrealistic to be taken seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If this whole saga were to be made into a movie, people not familiar with Alice would think it was just too batshit and unrealistic to be taken seriously!
It's like Rolf Harris promoting a book about child safety from predators (which he did). Next it will be Trump campaigning for accurate property valuations.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Another day another doxxing request. Pathetic.
Also, why is Malice talking about Rachel’s health problems?
She always violates the privacy of people she knows, and talks about intimate details of their lives on her social media.

It's so gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I don't work. Who will they tell? My husband? He knows I'm a smart ass. He lost his daughter at age 7 to his narc ex wife, who alienated her and destroyed the relationship completely. He's no fan of Alice.
We must be twins. My family that I see and care about know what a snarky sarcastic person I can be. They mostly think I’m funny unless they are on the receiving end of it and almost always it’s because I have been pushed to my limit. Since the election of Trump, the Pandemic, and all the world tragedies I am much snarkier and don’t give a sh*t what others think anymore. I hate injustice with a passion and want things put right and they completely agree with me. The only boss I have is a 25 in. 22 lb. herding dog who thinks I hung the moon. So go ahead and take your best shot at ruining my life by doxxing me. I don’t care and if you take down Tattle 🤣 I’m starting my own gossip site devoted to talking sh*t about bad Alice. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tone, Alice. My whole family know I think you’re cunts. Happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's done a fair few dirty deletes in the comments already.

It seems like not all her supporters are sympathetic towards a man whose X account is full of abuse aimed at others.

View attachment 2779221

One is even complaining about their comments being deleted!

View attachment 2779223
Can someone tell the first person commenting that she supports a woman with a DVRO, who has spent three years of her life threatening, blackmailing and insulting her ex and his new fiancé online and offline?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
We must be twins. My family that I see and care about know what a snarky sarcastic person I can be. They mostly think I’m funny unless they are on the receiving end of it and almost always it’s because I have been pushed to my limit. Since the election of Trump, the Pandemic, and all the world tragedies I am much snarkier and don’t give a sh*t what others think anymore. I hate injustice with a passion and want things put right and they completely agree with me. The only boss I have is a 25 in. 22 lb. herding dog who thinks I hung the moon. So go ahead and take your best shot at ruining my life by doxxing me. I don’t care and if you take down Tattle 🤣 I’m starting my own gossip site devoted to talking sh*t about bad Alice. 😆
And we'll have snacks too! Sucks to be you Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.