Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think Ioan and Bianca will have to elope to avoid having anyone ruin their day. I just wish the narc would run out of energy and shut up. Why do narcs have soooooo much energy to keep up their campaign against people for years and years?! It's energy she should be putting into raising her kids properly, and getting a job, but no, she's fast becoming an aging slob who noone decent will want to go near with a bargepole.
The current legal situation for Alice and hapless Tone meant it was relatively safe for them to announce their engagement to the girls and the world. All Alice could muster was a putting on a brave face pap walk with Ella, her support person of the moment.

For the wedding, they won’t have this level of cover unless something major happens. I’d say they will keep it quiet and let the kids know there isn’t much they can do to disrupt it. Then Alice will fake injury that he didn’t tell anyone.

Reactions: 21
I’m convinced Atony going for Bianca is what prompted Ioan to propose so fast (it’s fast all considered).

Alice would have stayed Ioan’s personal baggage if she kept her hate campaign solely on him and he wouldn’t feel obliged to include Bianca in it but she treated them as a unit right off the bat. She even went for B’s family and parents like she did his. Ioan knows she won’t leave Bianca alone if they separate so he might as well enjoy having a caring and understanding partner to ride the storm with.

Now, thanks to Alice and Atony nobody in the world is closer to Ioan or understands him better than Bianca.

I don’t know what she was hoping for but I doubt that was the outcome she planned. But it’s great that a lovely relationship has grown out of all her mudslinging.

Bianca has his back and he has Bianca’s.

As Bianca would probably say..

No mud, no lotus 🪷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not once have they actually tied Bianca to Tattle or any abuse towards Alice or the girls. The Tamika stuff aside. There’s Atone on social media still going after Bianca and Ioan who are protected under a DVRO. It’s already got him a police visit.
Seriously STFU you useless waste of skin. He’s just so inept and inadequate. Imagine still obsessing over your ex bil’s fiancé so publicly. He gives the heebie jeebies. Creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 2775010

Positively green with envy that the lovely Rach gets to jump Tone's bones !
….if she’s so wonderful (and I’m not saying she isn’t btw- I think he’s punching like Muhammad Ali)…
what exactly is Rach benefitting from in this partnership? A disgusting slob with fading health who sits in his crusty armchair all day abusing his ex-brother-in-law and a young woman who has never even met him from his Nokia 3210! Sexy!

that’s how you know it’s all total bollocks.

He’s a pathological liar like that fella on that viral story on TikTok “who the fk did I marry”.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He doesn’t want to sound smug married 👀but they have a perfect relationship. Bankrupt in a Bristol bedsit. You just cant beat it. 🥸

She’s logging out of his account again now. Real tone will be offering up some 70s hits in the meantime. TTFN Tonely. 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The current legal situation for Alice and hapless Tone meant it was relatively safe for them to announce their engagement to the girls and the world. All Alice could muster was a putting on a brave face pap walk with Ella, her support person of the moment.

For the wedding, they won’t have this level of cover unless something major happens. I’d say they will keep it quiet and let the kids know there isn’t much they can do to disrupt it. Then Alice will fake injury that he didn’t tell anyone.
They should keep it completely quiet until at least the day after. Yo is an incredibly decent man who always wants to do right by his kids, but for his and Bianca's sake, he should not let them know in advance. No matter where the wedding takes place, Alice will make it her mission to ruin it, and she will gladly use the girls to accomplish that. This is YoBee's big day, and they deserve it. There will be more than enough of "he traumatized the BAYBEEEEEZ by not telling them", "the BAYBEEEEEZ have been crying and rolling around on the floor for days", "I've been throwing up all day because I'm so hurt on behalf of my BAYBEEEEEZ" afterwards, so YoBee should at least have a carefree, lovely wedding day with their families and friends (where Yo doesn't have to do an oh-so-funny act of being dragged to the altar).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How have we gone from "the fall of Caesar" to "they have what they want" so quickly?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I expect Ioan and Bianca will not get married in the US.

International travel and holidays are things those kids will not experience again if they choose not to have a relationship with their dad.
This is the best weapon Yo has. He will earn enough for travel and holidays and Alice won't work to provide for them. Children are quite rightly pretty mercenary when it comes to things like this and they will see how much Yo can offer. They will want all the things their friends have, and why not?

Reactions: 17
LOL another flounce! "Tone's" fixation with Tattle is weird af. He is very ill, his sister is up tit creek financially and legally and his nieces are fucked up. But the most important thing for 'him' is Tattle??? It's 3am in LA - GO TO BED ALICE!!

1708689034610.png

Eh, AFE revealed that Tone had drink, money and marriage problems years ago. Now everything is perfect lmao

1708689146940.png

---
If I were Bianca Alice’s kids wouldn’t be anywhere near my big day
Yep, unless she wants to be covered in food and drink. It would be carnage.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2775010

Positively green with envy that the lovely Rach gets to jump Tone's bones !
A: this sounds like Alice.
B: this is such a stupid, obvious lie. If they even had a halfway happy marriage there is no freaking way a 54 year old man suffering kidney failure and needing dialysis would be wasting his time and his life rotting away on SM, tweeting to the void in raging, misogynistic bitterness about his sister's ex and the new fiancée. I'm starting to doubt even former alcoholic grifter Tone would do this much tweeting for the money, not in his supposed state of ill-health. Nobody in a happy and well-adjusted relationship does this tit ALICE! Nobody in a happy, well-adjusted relationship looks at your marriage and thinks Ioan was in the wrong for leaving, that you weren't an abusive bleep or that he deserves this continuing abuse and alienation from his kids!

It's astonishing the sheer depth of stupidity in narcs lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I want to see a beach or poolside wedding with close friends. A beautifully planned sunset event that honours the couple and their guests. With fabulous photos for us to find online.

Not a cheap buffet bar on the beach with a two minute ‘ceremony’ that disappoints everyone, embarrasses the groom and his family and was an insult to everyone who travelled a long way. 💅🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I think Ioan and Bianca will have to elope to avoid having anyone ruin their day. I just wish the narc would run out of energy and shut up. Why do narcs have soooooo much energy to keep up their campaign against people for years and years?! It's energy she should be putting into raising her kids properly, and getting a job, but no, she's fast becoming become an aging slob who noone decent will want wants to go near with a bargepole.
Fixed this for accuracy 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the best weapon Yo has. He will earn enough for travel and holidays and Alice won't work to provide for them. Children are quite rightly pretty mercenary when it comes to things like this and they will see how much Yo can offer. They will want all the things their friends have, and why not?
I agree. And B and Yo won’t be saying awful tit about Alice day in and day out. The lure of a trip to Australia, kind and loving extended family who aren’t sitting on Twitter all night like Tone, not being forced to listen to a parent tit on the other, an orderly and tidy home environment- it all starts to look much more appealing for young teens.

Reactions: 16
I want to see a beach or poolside wedding with close friends. A beautifully planned sunset event that honours the couple and their guests. With fabulous photos for us to find online.

Not a cheap buffet bar on the beach with a two minute ‘ceremony’ that disappoints everyone, embarrasses the groom and his family and was an insult to everyone who travelled a long way. 💅🏻
I think Ioan is probably done with beach weddings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Ioan is probably done with beach weddings!
maybe this time he could do a sprint to his beautiful bride to Bee at the end of the aisle, instead of being dragged up it to meet the cess pit of doom at the end like the last one

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep, unless she wants to be covered in food and drink. It would be carnage.
tbh if I was Ioan I would do the following thing: I would resume visitation, but just with Elsie for now. It's what we all said 1.5 years ago what he should have done already back then rather insisting to have Ella there (who was pretty much from the start lost, only dumb chickens try to re-write history on this one). it was clearly his biggest mistake (albeit a understandable one) in this whole saga because Ella's main purpose of being there was ensuring that Elsie and Ioan don't reconnect. I think Elsie alone would be a different story (even if obviously she would be instructed regardless to cause trouble, but it's much harder for a little child if no one older and taller leads you), also in a wedding where a ton of adults are around. It's much harder to disrupt such a setting as a little child (you have at every wedding a child that cries and whatnot, that isnt too different) compared to a adult-size teenager with a very problematic history, and her little helper. You can't stop somebody like this without using force yourself (cue another fake RO filing). And who knows, maybe Elsie giving positive feedback may make Ella reconsider her choices.

So Ella I would definitely not welcome, and the fake RO incident has ruled out any "how dare you dont invite your kid" calls for this (though of course idiots will be idiots), unless there is some huge change in the relationship until then. but Elsie I feel like at least deserves the chance if she wants to be there, and the risk is pretty small overall. But of course I can understand any couple that went through so much like them to minimize the risk.

But obviously this is all pretty pointless. Even if they wanted and even if they wanted without causing trouble Alice would never allow this.
unfortunately I think this kind of thing works against him to an extend because it works at the same time as a weapon for Alice: "look, daddy is giving Bianca (and her hypothetical child) these nice holidays but not us" etc. She has already said all these things (remember when she was complaining about not flying them into France when Ella was refusing to see him and tried to blackmail him back in LA, Tone was bemoaning him not taking his kids to Spain for vacation which was weeks after Ella assaulted and DARVOed him)

Psychologically this is a interesting concept: they are taught to reject him, but they are not taught to reject anything else from him (like money or vacations), but since most of these things require to not reject him they are in a endless limbo of simultaneously rejecting him and being jealous of the life they could have with him, and this combo leads to them being angry at him. Mind you, it could be that in many years they will realize that the issue was their mother teaching them to reject their father (plus that their mother was responsible for the family unit breaking down, at least mainly, which includes both the family unit as a married couple, but especially the one as peaceful co-parents that could do a occasional family trip together, on the latter the blame is 100 % fully on Alice. they are currently being fed the misogynistic trope that the parent that leaves a abusive relationship is at fault), but currently they just dont have the capacities for this, since it wasnt provided to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Alice. Ioan doesn’t give a flying duck about you any more. He hasn’t started socks or got his family to abuse you online. He just doesn’t care about you. He has a restraining order against you, is engaged to someone else pretty quickly and just wants to see his children. Please for the love of the wee man, let him go.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Don’t think we’ll see any pictures of a scowling, pissed-up Bianca on her wedding day.

She won’t be storming up the aisle.

There will be no hideous gladiator sandals and no Tone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.