Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1708680500463.png

So 22 minutes ago he's asking for everyone to block them and 8 minutes later still arguing with them - total batshittery !
---
Bloody Hell, I didn't realise Tone met Rach at Alice's wedding - he's never mentioned it before ! And yes Ioan & Bianca's wedding will be not only as good, but even better as you won't be there you fucktard !

1708680968314.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
that account is definitely a troll, it mentions the things I saw on IG which I doubt the real person would do.

Tone is pretty dumb to interact with them though. those Evans siblings clearly don't know what the block button is for
How dare you wannabe lawyer! BLOCKED FUCKO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what a creep
Screenshot from 2024-02-23 10-45-50.png

a common story with all Alice supporters is that they keep focusing on Bianca. A person vulnerable to attacks. Rather than the person they should be mad at (even if they are wrong) that would be Ioan. It shows that you have no balls.
View attachment 2774800
So 22 minutes ago he's asking for everyone to block them and 8 minutes later still arguing with them - total batshittery !
---
Bloody Hell, I didn't realise Tone met Rach at Alice's wedding - he's never mentioned it before ! And yes Ioan & Bianca's wedding will be not only as good, but even better as you won't be there you fucktard !

View attachment 2774818
sounds to me like excitement that the kids wont be part of the wedding or if they are they will make it hell

I btw like how Tone keeps changing the police story. So much like his sister.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I feel slight sorry for this git. He likely has limited life expectancy and he spends it on Twitter being totally insane. Like go smell some bleeping roses and take Rachel out. Do one good bloody thing before the gates of hell swallow you up.

Reactions: 38
Has Tone met his sister? Alice has no problem talking about her sex life, 7 inches anyone? Alice's sock accounts made plenty of digs at Ioan and Bianca's sex life. The AG sock even posted photos of bugs having sex and tagged them as I and B. The GG sock has smellmecrotch in her handle. We know Alice isn't getting any at the moment. I think is safe to assume Tone isn't either. Tone/Alice shouldn't pretend she's above it

View attachment 2774646
---
Tattle is going down? There's a better chance Alice will behave like an adult and get a job.
Sorry but has he actually just said "have you ever done the deed" I'm crying with laughter, how old is he? 🤣🤣🤣
He is an absolute bellend, I'm cringing!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sorry but has he actually just said "have you ever done the deed" I'm crying with laughter, how old is he? 🤣🤣🤣
He is an absolute bellend, I'm cringing!
An UTTER Dumbro. His average 2 likes per post will keep him creaming his dirty undies in perpetuity… so grim

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If it's not Alice on that account the siblings do share the same urge to argue. One minute he's blocked her, the next, unblocked her to carry on arguing with her !
I'm one of those people who thinks up the perfect comeback 3 years later lying in bed in the middle of the night unable to sleep. But I keep it to myself! (With difficulty admittedly.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
very winning
1000023900.jpg

why does Alice have so many thick supporters? they see Tony attacking B&I non stop to the extend that police seems to be involved, and then ask why no one leaves him (and Alice, the other bully) alone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
An UTTER Dumbro. His average 2 likes per post will keep him creaming his dirty undies in perpetuity… so grim
If we didn't post about it here, I bet the views would be 0. Whoever is behind the account lives for Tattle.

I wonder what would happen if we starved the account of oxygen (and cut off the narc supply).

Also: if someone's trolling you on X, why repost their comments on your account? It's so weird and desperate for attention.

Reactions: 31
Honestly I think Ioan and Bianca will have to elope to avoid having anyone ruin their day. I just wish the narc would run out of energy and shut up. Why do narcs have soooooo much energy to keep up their campaign against people for years and years?! It's energy she should be putting into raising her kids properly, and getting a job, but no, she's fast becoming an aging slob who noone decent will want to go near with a bargepole.

Reactions: 28
Who’s going to let them know that it’s not really ‘doing the deed’ when you’re only doing it with yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I expect Ioan and Bianca will not get married in the US.

International travel and holidays are things those kids will not experience again if they choose not to have a relationship with their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.