Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Don’t think we’ll see any pictures of a scowling, pissed-up Bianca on her wedding day.

She won’t be storming up the aisle.

There will be no hideous gladiator sandals and no Tone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I feel slight sorry for this git. He likely has limited life expectancy and he spends it on Twitter being totally insane. Like go smell some fucking roses and take Rachel out. Do one good bloody thing before the gates of hell swallow you up.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Also the releasing of the footage during the fake DVRO can only have came from one adult person. Wait, am I Tony???
Oh yeah I remember all the hype and crowing from "Tone" about the video that would expose the 'child abusers'. Turns out we got a heavily edited piece of crap and that only showed Ella being a drama queen and IG being very calm despite the provocation.

Screenshot this fuckos 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Wow Tony the Lonely can write fluent French. I mean he can barely write English with all his “cnut” and so on but French. Wow. Who knew.

hi Alice. We see you. Using your brother’s account. Taking advantage of a very medically ill man. 👀. You can’t even keep track of what you’ve said before. You are spiralling and we are here for it.

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I'm sad Bernal is gone. His grammar and spelling errors in court documents were a thing of legend.

Plus the waiting sucks. It even grinds me down, and it has nothing to do with me. Imagine poor Ioan. And the prolonged hell the girls are kept in my Alice and the court.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Yawn. I think AFE will be on her deathbed clutching this screenshot.

1708732566800.png

"Tone" replying to himself. Would AFE abandon the pet then? I guess so...

1708732714615.png

BIRSTIRDS?? wtf?? oooh so cryptic! you wet wipe.

1708732817983.png

• Haha
  • Wow

walliewellie

I have never engaged with Alice or Tony on any social media platform, but Alice Victim post just makes me want to upload screenshots of all the vile comments and abuse both she and Tony have spewed over the past few years. Double standards much?! (I won't, obviously)

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice. Ioan doesn’t give a flying fuck about you any more. He hasn’t started socks or got his family to abuse you online. He just doesn’t care about you. He has a restraining order against you, is engaged to someone else pretty quickly and just wants to see his children. Please for the love of the wee man, let him go.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
very winning
1000023900.jpg

why does Alice have so many thick supporters? they see Tony attacking B&I non stop to the extend that police seems to be involved, and then ask why no one leaves him (and Alice, the other bully) alone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I like how she's managed to break the DVRO and dust off the undiagnosed malady all at once. She's also lost followers.

1000046761.png

• Haha
  • Sick

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Something tells me that if she does get 100% physical custody she is going to lose interest in those kids right quick as they’ve served their purpose as chess pieces and have no further value to her other than feeding her narc ego.
It’s a hard comment to make and I am not disparaging Ioan but do think there may come a point where he has to let go ( not give up).

Maybe him and Bianca want kids. I would think he would have wanted his relationship with his existing kids sorted first.

If his only interaction with is kids is an hour a week in a therapist’s office he may as well be in the UK or Australia and see them in holidays.

Be careful what you wish for Alice.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I expect Ioan and Bianca will not get married in the US.

International travel and holidays are things those kids will not experience again if they choose not to have a relationship with their dad.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
The kiss on the lips is sweet IMO. I think it’s that both their eyes are open! The vibes are very “seagull regurgitates fish for young” :LOL:
For me there's no real affection in that photograph it's taken for effect to be used at a later date. Moo.
It's a kiss for the camera not spontaneous, the whole photo screamed aggression to me, sorry not seeing genuine happy vibes but possession.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Oooh, are we being doxxed/outed/shamed again? 🙄
I think that almost everyone I know is aware that I go on a gossip website to point and laugh at Alice. I'm always trying to get new recruits to the Turd Army, unfortunately, no-one is interested, mostly because they have absolutely no idea who she is 🥴.
My boss honestly wouldn't give a toss, my neighbours aren't going to be forming an angry mob outside my front door, if I got my pic in the local rag, no-one reads it anyway.
What do they think is going to happen to us? Alice is a nobody, and being a bit sarky online about her terrible dress sense, or commenting on her horrendous divorce proceedings, doesn't make us international criminals (apart from @welp obviously!)
Give it a rest Tonely, you'll do yourself a mischief, getting all worked up like that 😬

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bernal, Alice’s fifth and now ex-lawyer, because he has inspired three winning thread titles for me. Farewell, Bernal, you are released from your duty. You can now join Leon and Marie on the beach for piña coladas.

Recap
  • Alice has sacked Bernal, in a move which was surprising yet totally expected at the same time. The relevant court document can be found here. We suspect that Alice either did this as a delaying tactic, and/or did it so she could have Dr Dupee’s confidential report in her possession.
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on Alice’s latest move:
“In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.”​
“Since Bernal is now gone I am certain that Alice won't file her own witness list or trial brief. She's so immature. She's doing the legal equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and saying "la la la, I can't hear you." Judge Josh will not be impressed by this behavior and it is likely to backfire on her--badly. If she cares about her kids why would she risk custody like this? She abandoned Ella in the courtroom once already, now she's figuratively abandoning both her children. Unreal.”​
  • A minute orderwas released on 21 Feb. @Hiraeth’s analysis of it is as follows:
    • " “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
    • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
    • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
    • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
    • Given this information, the court ruled:
      • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
      • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues."
  • Ever the grief-thief, Alice made a trite “tribute” post to Alexei Navalny on Instagram, complete with sad face emoji of course.
  • Alice then posted a series of photos of her with Celia Walden and Emma the hostage chihuahua-mix dog to Instagram, but she deleted them not soon after. We suspect either Celia asked her to remove the images as they weren’t filtered to her normal standard, or Alice removed them as she herself wasn’t filtered enough, or Alice removed them because she didn’t get much engagement on the post.
  • Tone made a veiled threat towards Bianca on Twitter by posting an image of William Wallace from Braveheart having his throat slit. But let Alice and her FMs cry again about how she's the one being bullied and threatened.
Please add anything i have missed off in the recap below!

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

- Keep it on Tattle.
Congratulations @Ametrine ❤

I'd like to submit a motion that on Tattle nunc pro tunc is code for narcissistic cunt which obviously is not so secret code for Alice Fucking Evans.

• Haha
  • Heart