Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
With that post referencing Beverly Hills, I think Alice is also laying the groundwork for a big social media explosion/Daily Mail story to occur right at the time of the Bad Boys 4 premiere.

We know that 1) red carpet photos of Ioan particularly trigger her, and 2) she loves to try and ruin and humiliate Ioan when he has a media appearance.

"We have to leave Beverly Hills now! We are HOMELESS and DESTITUTE! My ex-husband has abandoned his children and is swanning around on the red carpet with his mistress and Will Smith while we have NOWHERE to LIVE!"

• Sad
Reactions: 42

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice's rules for abusing people
1. Only abuse people who deserve it
2. Rule 1 includes their friends and family members though, even though they don't deserve it, they do.
3. Anyone connected in any way to baby angel or Bianca deserves it.
4. All abuse must be carried out by an actual person.
5. Unless it's by Alice or a sock of an actual person, or sock directed by an actual person (but only if that person is Alice).
6. Any abuse carried out in the press can only be carried out at the direction of Alice.

I think that covers it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Tone posts image of someone getting their throat slit on X.

Tone then complains about people on Tattle who are not posting gratuitous content.

Tone, who is defending his sister, has NEVER posted anything rational, reasonable or nuanced in defence of Alice.

If people are telling lies about her or there’s another side to this story we are happy to be corrected.

Tony has threatened people, tried to dox and harassed and defamed Ioan and Bianca and lied about Ioan but we are the problem.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The ONLY reason I’m here is because of Alice’s online abuse that was plastered all over daily mail and i was intrigued as to who could possibly be this abusive in the wild.

ALICES ONLINE ABUSE

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
The whole point of the tone account was getting around the Restraining Order so she has to make people aware of it. Anyone reading it for a couple of seconds can see what it’s about though.

This is her doing her “it’s never going to stop’ thing. But she’s out of steam and out of ideas. It’s just the same old rambling boring nonsense at this point. .

NarcRage

VIP Member
Damages for libel needs to cause a loss to reputation.
Alice has no reputation left due to her own behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
So let me get this straight: wishing death upon someone because they suffer from kidney disease is bad (it is), but taunting someone because they suffer from optic neuritis is not?

View attachment 2778722

Another harassing post made 5 hours ago by Tony Evans about Bianca Wallace aka Bee.
The irony of complaining about people posting nasty stuff on Twitter whilst simultaneously posting nasty stuff on Twitter.

Whoever is behind that Tone account is seriously unwell and not just physically.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
No, Alice. People dont wish Tone badly because he is your brother but because he is a evil POS (Not like I agree with the tweet but thats beside the point)
View attachment 2778766
That made me laugh because "there are more important things to do" is what keeps court-certified abuser and troll Alice Evans out of jail.
Well at least Alice knows why the police visited Tone because apparently they didn’t tell him.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice posted on her IG not so long back about just wanting the court cases to be done and moving on with her life.
It's really obvious that she has no life to move on with and that's the truth!
She has no life beyond this and no vision, it's sad and embarrassing that after three years she's still not looked beyond this animosity.
She's a piss poor example to those girls and that's the truth!!

M33L4

VIP Member
Was Bianca supposed to ditch Bubba in Aus because they’d come for her for that too. Tell me you’re jealous the dog has more airmiles than you without telling me…

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Another fun fact. The recently mentioned FM is the one who refuses to read divorce papers and court information as one should know in their gut who to support.

If my gut told me to support the Evans siblings I’d be ditching the antacids and opting for colonic irrigation and a barium enema.
She gets zero engagement from anyone else but Tone.
His ranting isn’t even getting that much interaction. Time to grey rock that creep. Starve him of the only attention he’s getting. There’s plenty of receipts on here of his hypocrisy the big fucking cry baby.

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck does Alice do day to day? She hasn’t a job. She hasn’t many (if any) real friends. She doesn’t look like she exercises. Her kids are at school all day. And old enough to keep themselves occupied when home. She doesn’t appear to have any hobbies. She’s not house proud, so cleaning is out the window. Ditto with cooking (thanksgiving potatas anyone?) She never travels. She might sock a bit on line but hardly enough to rake up much time. Tone isn’t tweeting every 10 mins and I presume her other known socks aren’t either. She hasn’t reopened the Etsy store so we can assume her glue gun is still under a bedside cabinet somewhere. Her Cameos are finished, her comic cons are gone. She has been hiding under a rock legally so can’t be taking control of her legal ness. She rarely instagrams. So what the hell does she do? It’s very strange. Maybe she really is writing her book (that will never see the light of day)

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Definitely a threat. He/she is just incapable of stopping. Maybe an inpatient facility could help with that.
Imagine putting all of energy into abusing a woman for your own failures. Alice must hate herself.

Screenshot_20240223_174942_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Bad Boys is btw resuming shooting today after the actor strike. No idea if Ioan is even part of this since I don't know if his role requires more than the few weeks shooting he did last year, but just want to point this out, especially since the contract he mentioned in the financial declaration stated that he was contracted till august 2023, which would have been after the actor strike had already started.
He has some nerve filming in Georgia, that's one of Alice's cities.

• Haha