Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'll be surprised if she shows up. Easier to whine about not having a lawyer (well, whose fault is that?) and how the system is corrupt. So there was no point in going anyhow...
I dunno. By not showing up she would basically be handing Ioan a default judgment and he would get everything he's asking for. She's too vicious, and has dragged this out too long, for her to suddenly give up now.

Reactions: 37

Hoopla

TIL getting someones details takes 3 years
View attachment 2779936
Not a 3-year process. He just forgot to send Alice the details for 3 years while desperately waiting for a donor to save his life.

"My bad!" WTF?

Over the last few days there have been repeated posts on the brother's X account about how he's leaving X "for a bit", but then he's back tweeting abuse at people again a few hours later.

Does anyone else think that her brother (or people close to him) told Alice to stop using his account to abuse IG & BW, particularly now that he's under police investigation for this? She keeps to her word for a while then has a few sharp ones and is back to posting abuse on the Tone account again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice thought she could charm the fans who already saw through her. She failed at that too.
Failed actress, failed marriage, failed mother. She’ll be adding failed to represent herself by the end of this week.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
sorry, the original post was already creepy but the new caption for this ("love of my life") is downright disgusting.
Is the "love of my life" a dig to the golden child who asked to be removed so therefore she's lost her status for a bit?
considering that this wasnt the original caption, 100 %

Last edited:

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I love this gesture, so cute. Alice would never do this, she wouldn’t want attention to go to anyone other than her. Also, it’s a better design than the Alice Evans sticker shit 🤣

Attachments

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I have always been pessimistic about the outcome of custody.

Kids don’t often get removed from their residence unless their is an immediate threat of physical harm or physical abuse. (People have suggested this would be different in the UK but having done charity work with vulnerable people I’m not convinced).

However I am convinced that the GAL, the evaluator, IG’s legal team and the judge will take on to consideration:

The DARVO and Alice’s behaviour

Ella’s time being out of education and Alice’s refusal to answer Ioan and his lawyer’s questions about her schooling

Ella’s behaviour towards her father and request for DVRO and her reluctance/ refusal to engage with counselling.

Alice’s failure to comply with court orders - financial info, missed demands, changing Elsie’s school

Social isolation and lack of relationships with grandparents and extended family.

I’m sure some social media such as Alice’s dream of Bianca hurting the kids will have been brought up.

Alice’s utter refusal to take on any financial responsibility for her childre

The evaluator, GAL and Judge don’t need to read here or get invested in socks to understand this case.

Physical custody may well remain with Alice.

Her huge win, at the cost of her children’s wellbeing, mental health will come back to bite her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

chasingsunsets11

She's really triggered about the upcoming trial is she?

All she did with that post was show her true self again. Trying to justify the abuse and harassment by the Tone account and breaking the DVRO again. If she was over it and so happy why is she bringing up Ioan in the comments? The fact that he's living his life and not responding to her threats anymore really drives her nuts lol.
And her comment "he left us"... Another clear sign of parental alienation. It doesn't get more obvious than that. Also, why bring up the kids in the first place? They got nothing to do with the original post. But she just has to mention, expose and use them for sympathy. Not a good look.
I hope Ioans lawyers bring up the multiple DVRO breaches in court.

It's interesting to watch how she continues to fuck up her own case over and over again.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
For the people coming here… Tony posted a video of William WALLACE throat slitting. Yes Wallace as in Bianca Wallace. Yes let’s stop online hate aye Alice

Bunch of fucking muppets.
He’s actually posted about Biancas poor eye sight today from her MS too. I assume that was about her.
---
Check out the mad Texan acting the victim in the comments. 🤣
The mad Texan who has active twitter murder accounts. Wow just wow
---
I hope that twitter user now tweets all Tony and Alice vile abuse so Alices fans can go check it out.

chasingsunsets11

Also, it's pretty ironic how Alice Tony was tweeting about winning a few days ago. Ioan's working as an actor, Alice only calls herself one these days. Pretty clear to me who's coming out on top here and it ain't the abuser.
He's out and about in Miami, doing what he loves with a beautiful woman by his side. Surely she can try and heal that bruised narc ego by socking and sharing her "we are so happy" posts on instagram but the fact that she's never gonna get near such a huge set again must sting. And that won't go away, ever. Despite her ongoing PA and harassment that gives me a little satisfaction.

Edit: Hope you all have a lovely weekend.☺

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The minute she was exposed by those hundreds of abusive messages she should have slunk away into obscurity. The fact she tries to front it out and continues to allow her dumb brother to abuse in her name is utterly batshit.
I have a semi-reasonable relationship with my first husband for the sake of our children. We do parents nights etc and any big event in their lives is celebrated jointly. Because we put them first.
My older children adore their younger siblings. It’s a joy to watch their relationships blossom with their significant others too. Remind me to tell you all about the mostly adult games of hide and seek at the bequest of our youngest mimsy who hasn’t quite worked out time concept of keeping quiet and still.
See also, my wedding that I’ve not mentioned for a while. 😜

Alice, try it.

• Heart