Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
what a creep
Screenshot from 2024-02-23 10-45-50.png

a common story with all Alice supporters is that they keep focusing on Bianca. A person vulnerable to attacks. Rather than the person they should be mad at (even if they are wrong) that would be Ioan. It shows that you have no balls.
View attachment 2774800
So 22 minutes ago he's asking for everyone to block them and 8 minutes later still arguing with them - total batshittery !
---
Bloody Hell, I didn't realise Tone met Rach at Alice's wedding - he's never mentioned it before ! And yes Ioan & Bianca's wedding will be not only as good, but even better as you won't be there you fucktard !

View attachment 2774818
sounds to me like excitement that the kids wont be part of the wedding or if they are they will make it hell

I btw like how Tone keeps changing the police story. So much like his sister.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice will show up in court and lose nearly everything. She will post on Instagram claiming to be victimized by Ioan and the judge for not allowing her an extension to find a new attorney. She will also hire paps for the hysterical photos. She will sell details to the DM. Playing the victim is the only thing she is good at.

Reactions: 39

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Cease and desist? But Tony is the one whose been visited by the police because of his own online abuse towards his ex brother in law and his fiance 🙄

lanabels

So Al thinks Tone is over invested and its detrimental to his physical and mental heath ,why dont you tell him to stop being a utter cheesy bell whiff on twitter and tell him the best way to support you is privately with a bit of fooking dignity ,cos tbh he acts like someone who is mentally and emotionally stunted ,hes utterly cringy and id be highly embarrased if he was my relative .Ioan and B must piss their pants laughing at how tragic they both are . The 2 E's deffo have a Uncle knobhead in Tone .

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
We won't be able to leave our houses? Oh that's a shame, "Tone". I don't like the general public and I work from home - whatever will I do? 🤣 Who exactly is meant to be shocked and horrified if our identities are revealed? My friends and workmates know I post here, my boss (also a friend) knows, and my neighbours have no idea who I am and wouldn't recognise my name or face if it were painted in six foot letters on a poster of Tattle screenshats. Which leaves... er... nope. I'm stumped.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Get off social media. That will help.
Funny how it's not obvious at all that this is Alice.
Tone is on X.
The comment came from X.
Why should people go to Instagram then return to X to report?

Screenshot_20240224_222051_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
No. I think Tracy is genuinely anti-Alice and anti-abuse.
Personally I don't think anyone should interact with him, it's what they want bigger audiences so Alice can play the victim once again! Moo.
I wish these idiots would get some reading comprehension, it's not a bloody death wish she's stating a fact! The man has kidney failure, no one is making threats!!

Jemadah

VIP Member
If we're talking about being involved in pointless battles, let's use the more fitting example of a jobless mother of two struggling children who spends all her time trying to "bring down" and doxx users on a website which she could easily ignore and which 99% of the population doesn't even know exists.

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice's email to the University of Kansas

Dear University of Kansas,

My name is Alice Evans and I am an international model and actress. My most high-profile role was as the star of Disney's 102 Dalmatians, where I was supported by Glenn Close.

I hope you will be able to help me. For several months now I have been trolled and BULLIED on X (formerly known as Twitter), by several people, but there is one person in particular who is being SO NASTY. All I know about this person is their X/Twitter name, and their profile photo. Their name happens to be the same as one of the buildings in your campus. The profile photo is an illustration, but there is a CHANCE that it could be connected to a real person. Somebody on my Instagram suggested I email you so you can help me, so here I am!

I have NO IDEA what I could have done to make this person troll me! I am just a single mother trying to get on with her life in a quiet fashion. I do NOT court publicity or attention, I do NOT abuse or harass my ex-husband and his fiancée, I do not use my brother's X/Twitter account to abuse people, and I CERTAINLY do NOT have a DVRO against me!

I want you to email every single one of your staff with this person's profile name and photo. I DEMAND that they take time out of their days to look at this name and photo, to see if they recognise the person, or to see if they can deduce who it could be from the profile photo of a cartoon. I KNOW your staff members dot no have anything better to do than to do this task for me.

If you do NOT tell them to do this, then I will create a post on my Instagram (which has c. 87k followers) and I will say how you are BULLYING me! I will then create a change.org petition ESPECIALLY to shut down the University of Kansas (which isn't as good as my university, University College London, which I have a 2:1 BA degree in French and Italian from, because I am a GENIUS). So think carefully if you will help me, or not.

I have even taken time out of my very busy legal affairs to deal with this X/Twitter troll and to email you. I no longer have a lawyer as I fired him, and I need to submit lots of documents and other information to the court imminently. But instead of focusing on that, I am trying to doxx people! I love having my life and priorities in order.

Thank you so much
Alice
Didn't Alice ask American Airlines (or was it another airline?) To get the pilot to look in the hold for a lost bike?
She honestly thinks she is so important that she can get people to do anything by clicking her fingers

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
“No one knows the whole story” Alice you have shared every personal detail of your relationship with your ex husband. You have shared a naked photo of Ioan jumping into a pool, a photo of Elsie in her underwear, frequently post photos of Ella even though by your own admission she has asked you not to, you have shared gruesome details of your sister’s suicide that would make her turn in her grave, have shared that your dog shits in your bed, that you and your ex husband stopped having sex - how much more is there to know? What do you consider to be non-share-worthy?
The "no one knows the whole story" tagline often is a valid argument, but here it isnt

- long long long after the separation she admitted that Ioan was a great husband and that the seperation was a shock (a lie btw, proven by video transcripts), even under oath (crazy!), she can no longer re-write this
- a popular "you dont know the whole story" excuse was that Ioan may not be financially supporting her sufficiently (financial abuse), but court documents SIGNED BY ALICE have now proved the opposite
- Alice pushed for ages the narrative that Ioan doesnt want to see the kids despite him just doing it, then when she denied acces she re-spun it into he should keep from the kids away implying that he is abusive (all while insisting that they had a great father daughter relationship until the separation), rinse and repeat. She was on a hearing about getting a Restraining Order against him bemoaning the fact that he didnt said hello to them. What? So we know that he hasnt done anything to the kids either (except of, you know, getting them to say thank you)
- the last defense many Alice supporters have left is that he was "unloving" (this is a actual quote from one of her supporters, yes, they are this pathetic) in the months prior to the separation (because he was planning his exit) and thus he provocated Alice's abuse on him, but you may as well burry yourself with that defense in front of a actual adult judge
- now her fans have discovered legal abuse (which is something only Alice does, but whatever), but how was Ioan legally abusing Alice three years ago when Alice was already saying back then that we dont know the whole story? how is hardly enforcing a restraining order legal abuse but dragging out court dates, breaching court orders, and trying to get an unjustified restraining/deportation not?
- coercive control is another Alice fans special, but how has he done that? Stopping her posting false things about him isnt coercive control. Him managing his own money (and giving her more than entitled) is also no coercive control. Alice is however coercive controlling him (or was at least) by making threats whenever he wanted to just live/move on.
- even her attempts to make him "snap" (which is okay when you are Evans) by Ella provocating him and filming it have failed. He comes across every time decent, and this is making their attempts to claim abuse or CSA pretty impossible.
- Alice herself told us during her smear campaign in 2021 that she is telling the whole story and there is no need to wait on his side. As it turns out this was another lie.

It's actually crazy that anyone believes that she has anything. All she can do is lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
We are still waiting for AFE's website lol.
Never mind about the website, what about all the other things she's been threatening?:
  • Her book about Ioan leaving her and the divorce
  • Her book about the feud between Ioan and Matthew Rhys's families
  • Her screenplay about Ioan "leaving her for Bianca"
  • The "truth" about Matthew Rhys being revealed

We are still waiting, Alice!

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
I'm glad that Bianca isn't home hiding because Tone/Alice is threatening and trying to stress her.

Screenshot_20240223_140824_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
I love how she makes up her own rules. Abuse is fine if it's not anonymous?
Screenshot_20240225_101812_Instagram.jpg

he is not your husband, darling.

also its a breach of the DVRO. he didnt "left us" he left you
Screenshot_20240225_102126_Instagram.jpg

Dang. Finally we agree: Alice, the Queen of Socks, called herself a coward
Screenshot_20240225_102126_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38