Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
ATony the Brave and his ragbone cash converters cart. Whatever next.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s asking for charity. She loves a good scrounge does big Al.

Reactions: 11

Gilbert

Just for loopy's benefit (because just like with DARVO, he knows the words but can't identify either when he sees them) this is what litigation abuse looks like.

Fortunately he's far away in a basement in New Zealand and not a sitting judge.

Judge Josh will see this for exactly what it is.
Is it likely anything will be done about this? Would it be up to Ioan to raise the fact that it’s litigation abuse or might the judge address it as such?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Didn't Alice ask American Airlines (or was it another airline?) To get the pilot to look in the hold for a lost bike?
She honestly thinks she is so important that she can get people to do anything by clicking her fingers
Well it worked on Gloria and IG, until it didn't. It's currently working on the kids. Narcs gonna narc.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Which tribute post was this? One from a long time ago? Maybe she is trying to protect them.
But the horrible tribute to her dead stepsister blaming her dad and stepmother for the death is still up? No, she doesn't protect anyone. Just want to see when Rachel did a runner as others have said it's 2020.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Someone please explain to me how Rachel was even involved in that? It’s never made sense to me. She’s the daughter of Alice’s dad’s neighbours but Tone only just met her at the wedding? So why were they invited to the wedding which wasn’t local to them?? Make it make sense.

Alice being childish (this is kindergarten level) and attempting to hurt her father and his wife? By inviting neighbours she hardly knew (her story has changed) and making sure they and everyone would know.

As if they cared.
And only person it reflected badly upon was AFE herself.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
their daughters are friends, so they will naturally hang out together even if Celia would like to distance from her. And I doubt that the average person in Hollywood (of course there are exceptions) has a high enough moral compass to ditch someone you got along with just because they were abusive to their husband. The reason why Piers probably did (or at least that seems to be the case based on what Alice said) is because Alice does the things he has criticized many times before (he is also not going to side with a woman on a DV conflict where the woman is actually at fault for once) and because Ioan is his friend, the wives met over their friendship.

Alice is also dangerous because she is willing to spill secrets (so you have to be careful about ditching her) but at the same time useful for a story. It's no coincidence that almost all her friends seem to be reporters.

I agree she is definitely jealous of Ioan though.

Her feed is always about narc supply: the kids, Ioan (since he is gone the kids are now also taking his role too), famous friends. The bag stuff was bad, but it at least showed some sense of being an own individual.

Good, then Ioan should say : "Fine, now deal all alone with raising them financially if they are MINE ALL MINE"

*minus the bit he is legally required to obviously.

It's pretty silly that she is doing these things.

I also think she is kinda running away from the court with ears and eyes closed: "I dont care what the court will say, this pic says it all" blablabla, this pic and the BH crap is like she is laying the foundations for it.

a friendliy request to consider something (like it's been done many times before) is not moderating wtf are you on about
I’m a bit 🤔 on their daughters being friends. The Morgan’s reside in the UK and that’s were the kids are educated. The ages don’t really align either. I can get they are friendly and in the absence of other play dates I can see why Walden has Alice and her kids around.

I don’t think the Hollywood actor types are moral I just think a lot of them wouldn’t see Piers as someone they want in their social circle. He has publicly spatted with a few stars and in his heyday tried to bully and insult them. With his career declining why would celebrities have a nasty tabloid journalist in their circle. He’s not the power he was when he was riding high on TV. There will always be a community for him there but I suspect it’s not far off the level Alice exists in.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I can still see it on her insta. 17 October 2021.
Thanks. Looking at company records it's possible Rachel left in 2016. They would have got together in 2007 at the wedding of the century. It would be typical of AFE to post an old photos and pretend it's all happy families in 2021. Kind of awkward for Rachel if she's with someone new.
---
I can hear Alice and her minions screaming "HHIIIIIGGGGHHHH LIIIIFFFEEE"
Yeah cos Beverly Hills is skid row....

AnneinHever

VIP Member
You always know when Alice isn’t coping. She spams Instagram.
---
That kiss makes me very uncomfortable. Can I say that? I’m not sure if it’s right or wrong to feel uncomfortable by it. I don’t kiss my kids on the lips maybe that is why.
Same. Along with the ´love of my life’ comment. Creepy.

lulooo

VIP Member
You don't have blood tests every 6 weeks for Type II diabetes, it's every 3 months. Likewise for cholesterol. I have no idea for kidney issues. Even my thyroid (underactive) is just once a year unless my yearly medical shows issues. That is easily remedy by adjusting your medication and only needs one blood test about 4 -6 weeks after the change. My blood type is never mentioned. If i hadn't donated blood and had a blood transfuion, I wouldn't have a clue.
I am surprised that DM hasn't picked up this story, poor picked upon brother of superstar Alice Evans, dying of kidney failure due to the failing NHS, bullied on X, formerly known as Twitter for defending her in her acrimous divorce from actor Ioan Gruffudd. That post was definitely aimed at the DM, thankfully they haven't taken the bait.
Yet..............

Reactions: 10

lanabels

LOL another flounce! "Tone's" fixation with Tattle is weird af. He is very ill, his sister is up shit creek financially and legally and his nieces are fucked up. But the most important thing for 'him' is Tattle??? It's 3am in LA - GO TO BED ALICE!!

View attachment 2775057
Eh, AFE revealed that Tone had drink, money and marriage problems years ago. Now everything is perfect lmao

View attachment 2775062
---

Yep, unless she wants to be covered in food and drink. It would be carnage.
Imagine being married t
that’s not a real photo is it?
No but I imagine thats the level of sex appeal poor rach is accustomed to 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ralphiegirl

Yawnnnn, boring! I think these threads will die soon. I'm losing interest - it's almost too predictable and sad recently. Who wants to follow the saga of a housebound, bedbound mentally ill person - its giving me the ick.

ETA Somewhere along the line I sort of held out hope that she would get it together and move on but I think its clear that will never happen. As much as she is the worst, I still (don't kill me) feel sorry for her and mostly the girls.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
So let me get this straight. Alice fired her fifth lawyer and is hoping to see Ioan face-to-face in court because she's representing herself, but Ioan is away filming a blockbuster movie and won't even be there.

She really is the queen of own goals, isn't she?
Hahahaha! I've only just realised this, how fantastic 🤣

• Haha

chasingsunsets11

She just can't stand the fact that so many people can see right through her.

Not sure if it's been answered already but I'm just gonna ask again. With these new filings that'll be happening before the court date next week, will there possibly be new evidence as well? Or are these documents "just formal court stuff"?