Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Someone please explain to me how Rachel was even involved in that? It’s never made sense to me. She’s the daughter of Alice’s dad’s neighbours but Tone only just met her at the wedding? So why were they invited to the wedding which wasn’t local to them?? Make it make sense.
they had a spare invite so invited the neighbours daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Citney

VIP Member
She has a blood test every six weeks to check whether she has any illnesses (so far always negative but she keeps trying).
No way Mrs Munchausen doesn't know what blood type she is...
Blood tests every six weeks… Type II diabetes,
She has a blood test every six weeks to check whether she has any illnesses (so far always negative but she keeps trying).
No way Mrs Munchausen doesn't know what blood type she is...
It won't be long before she hasn't the money for the best insurance plan, those unnecessary blood tests will be a thing of the past, but she really could have kidney problems, anemia, uncontrolled diabetes, cholesterol problems or other ailments that needs blood tests every six weeks. She doesn't look like the picture of health, but she obviously doesn't have any physical ailment that would prevent her from working, she would be shouting it from the rooftops if she did. 😂

Reactions: 12

M33L4

VIP Member
The "perfect relationship" 😂 Clearly her standards are in the gutter if she's content to entertain herself each night while he's otherwise engaged winding himself up tweeting nonsense until 5am. Otherwise, pull the other one Alice you absolute numpty.
They don’t have friends outwith the bizarre and abusive online friendships they have. For Tone there’s about at max ten of them that have interacted with him over the last three years. Many advocates for abuse among them. Anyone doing a little light reading on it suddenly don’t interact with him any more. He’s even less celeb-adjacent than Alice which says more about them. I can’t imagine a 37 year old woman already dealing with his illness putting up with that shit.

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
You're right and it just beggars belief. She just has ZERO self control. So, while she is under extreme scrutiny by the court and accused of PA, she posts that ‘he left us for another woman’. So telling the children and anyone else who will listen that he left all of them - not just her - and pedaling the (IMO) lie that he left for someone else, still not getting it through her thick skull that he left because she abused him to the point he had to go. Also adding that Tone ‘loves me so much’ highlighting her narcissism. There can’t be a single professional involved in this not rolling their eyes at her by now. Mortifying lack of self awareness and embarrassing inability to dig herself out of a hole.
The way she phrased that reply makes it sound as though she's including Tone in the "us" Ioan left

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Now I feel bad for reposting the picture the perv has on his blog of big E but OTOH it’s online anyway if it’s on here or not so there’s that and I just felt it highlights how gross, exploitative and just plain seedy she is with them. 😬

IIRC we’re not supposed to discuss kids at all on tattle so I suppose we should keep it as responsible as we can if nothing else

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I think the engagement has made a big difference too. BW knows that she will have the support of a good man long term. For life I would say, putting my Mystic Meg hat on...
I 100% agree with you! Being engaged looks good on her (and Ioan) and so will being married 😍
With rgards to mAlices lips, if I had my lips done and they came out like that, I'd ask for my money back and the filler to be dissolved! They look really bad 🤢

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.
I’m so sorry for your loss 💜

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Am sure it's been picked up, but when I looked at her insta just now, it's this photo 👀
So she changed it 3 times 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also the "I'm not sure about moving to BH" post..she's lining that up nicely for when she has to move out, because she's living beyond her means, and won't be able to stay in that place come April. Even IF she gets 100% custody (remember malice that money is for the girls, not you) she won't get enough money from Ioan to afford to stay there without having to get a job 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
that account is definitely a troll, it mentions the things I saw on IG which I doubt the real person would do.

Tone is pretty dumb to interact with them though. those Evans siblings clearly don't know what the block button is for
How dare you wannabe lawyer! BLOCKED FUCKO!!!

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Well well AFE deleted the tribute photo to Tone, Rach and the Garner in laws. So has anyone got the post saved? or at least the name to search for? I won't post anything here or anywhere about them, btw.

• Haha

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Has Tone met his sister? Alice has no problem talking about her sex life, 7 inches anyone? Alice's sock accounts made plenty of digs at Ioan and Bianca's sex life. The AG sock even posted photos of bugs having sex and tagged them as I and B. The GG sock has smellmecrotch in her handle. We know Alice isn't getting any at the moment. I think is safe to assume Tone isn't either. Tone/Alice shouldn't pretend she's above it

View attachment 2774646
---
Tattle is going down? There's a better chance Alice will behave like an adult and get a job.
“Done the deed”? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
If Ioan is granted full legal and physical custody but the kids don’t go could that result in him paying nothing at all?