Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Didn't Alice ask American Airlines (or was it another airline?) To get the pilot to look in the hold for a lost bike?
She honestly thinks she is so important that she can get people to do anything by clicking her fingers
I think she tweeted British Airways because someone she knew lost their luggage, and they told her to send in a complaint the normal way?

But I can't remember for sure - @welp, do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I’m wondering if Alice is contemplating a very histrionic, attention-seeking attempt that she’s threatened in the past.

I could see her making an attempt as it could potentially achieve multiple aims for her - press, traumatising the children, character smear on Ioan, possible court deferral.
Pretty sure this would be seen as breaking the DVRO which would be really bad for her, at this stage it would be seen for what it is a malicious accusation. I can see her landing in jail if she heads down that road.Not to mention the traumatic effect on the girls who would have to be coerced into going along with her. It's more proof of child abuse being committed by AFE not the one she's intended.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
The exposing the kids to strangers thing..

Just how weird is this?
Sending a signed photo of yourself with your child in it via your husband's fan club as a prize to a randomer. Not even a photo of him. But it's his fan club. Why would you send a photo of a child?

She's just so odd.
ETA: it's not even a nice photo. Alice was blinded by her jawline clearly.

View attachment 2776949
God Alice is ugly with the bloated red lips and Voldemort nostrils! Ella looks just like her father in that snap no matter what the brown nosers are telling Alice, btw. Psycho lunatic womb incubator!

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think Alice is going to try to move far away so as to properly isolate Ioan from the kids, especially if he is working a lot. A couple of hours by car will make things difficult for him and eat into custody time. She is such a cunt.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

SheLeft

VIP Member
Screenshots can be relevant [see DVRO] but AFE won't disclose them to the other side first. It will be like Ella wanting to play her video in court ie disallowed.

Looking at the smooch between AFE and Elsie again, it doesn't look affectionate. It reminds me of AFE's days of putting IG in a headlock. It shows dominance and submission. Elsie was a daddy's girl, not any more.

View attachment 2783829

ETA if IG showed himself doing this to Elsie people would assume he was some kind of pe-do. Being female doesn't make it ok.
You’re right! The way she is looming large over Elsie is not in a loving way but more of a menacing way.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I think I've found mine and it's prettier.
OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Dammit you look better than me 😩
Bridge just needs to draw on a pair of Warby Parkers and then they're identical!

I don't know if Alice's particular brand of narcissism is considered covert, but hot damn, living with her must have been exhausting.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
What sort of a state is she going to be in if she shows? A night on the rose and SM until 3am her time…

What’s her time-keeping like?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
The constant delays and the slow moving of the law is absolutely soul destroying. I wonder if Ioan and Bianca are going to wait until it is settled before they have their big day.

I'm not sure that that is William Wallace having his throat cut, I think it might be Wallace doing the cutting. I'm not going to watch it though. In which case why did the idiot bro post it. I always thought W.Wallace was hung drawn and quartered.
It’s not. I’ve seen that movie a dozen times. This is in the beginning when his wife is killed.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I really feel for Ella. That caption calling Elsie "the love of my life" in the edited re-posted photo is just so brutally telling of how she treats/punishes/abuses her kids. I hope the sisters have a close relationship, in spite of the age difference and everything Alice will do to come between them and turn them against each other.
Yes was that changed from ‘Our Family’ to ‘The life of my life’ after she took the image of Ella down?