Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There's more from that transcript.

View attachment 2773412
LMAO AFE self repping is going to be a treat. It will take twice as long as it's supposed to.

View attachment 2773419
AFE is clearly recording it on another device hence the interference. Illegally. I believe she will try to record the hearings and bring Ella with her to do the same. I wonder will Ella be live-streaming the hearing to her Discord buddies?

Regardless it will be a fucking shambles.
This didn't go through for some reason so reposting.

There's more from that transcript.

View attachment 2773412
LMAO AFE self repping is going to be a treat. It will take twice as long as it's supposed to.

View attachment 2773419
AFE is clearly recording it on another device hence the interference. Illegally. I believe she will try to record the hearings and bring Ella with her to do the same. I wonder will Ella be live-streaming the hearing to her Discord buddies?

Regardless it will be a fucking shambles.

Reactions: 9

M33L4

VIP Member
Well well AFE deleted the tribute photo to Tone, Rach and the Garner in laws. So has anyone got the post saved? or at least the name to search for? I won't post anything here or anywhere about them, btw.
I can still see it on her insta. 17 October 2021.

Reactions: 9

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
For me there's no real affection in that photograph it's taken for effect to be used at a later date. Moo.
It's a kiss for the camera not spontaneous, the whole photo screamed aggression to me, sorry not seeing genuine happy vibes but possession.
Yeah I see that! I meant a kiss with your kid on the lips is sweet and not weird, generally IMO. Like @MrsDimSum my daughter just plants them on me! 🤣. But this is the opposite of spontaneous affection, I get it.

Reactions: 8

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Re Alice's wedding and inviting the neighbours/their daughter
I believe they hadn't been neighbours that long.....

I think that Alice's father moved to his current house after he got together with the stepmother. Despite what Alice claimed the tragedy of her stepsister did not happen in her childhood home. The other houses in that development (all with similar themed names) were all new build in 2005/2006.

Alice's brother's wife and her parents (who are close neighbours in he same village) are in a much older house original to that village.

Assuming that this is correct, and the fathers house was newly built/ purchased 2005, then Alice's brother would have been 35 and unlikely living there. His future wife would have been 19.

It makes it even weirder that they were all invited to the wedding.
Of course it's possible they lived previously elsewhere in the same village as Alice's father....

also alice views her sister in law's mother as her "mother" but she's only ten years older than Alice!
I think this is just love bombing and over-the-top exaggeration on Alice's part. There's that woman on Instagram she hasn't even met irl who she allows to call herself the kid's grandma! (And to send them presents.)

(I'm getting the impression Rachel and her parents were either extremely naïve or had an eye for the main chance. And probably a bit of both.)

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Obviously. But was just trying to point out that it's not exactly the choice between Obama and Trump where her extremism (that has prevented her on twitter to be recognised by the big democrat accounts) doesn't shine this well through because it's clear even for many Republicans who the better choice is (again everyone is still entitled to their opinion).

Back in 2020 she did something similar: back then Franklin Leonard was calling out Biden for not speaking out about something (not sure if I remember well, but it was about the riots? Leonard is also a black man so he felt naturally strongly about it) and Alice went on a full rant about how everyone who isn't in full support of Biden is "complicit" (wtf), although the person in question was clearly anti-Trump, and how he isnt reading the room to post something like this. Then she started to accuse him of doxxing her kids because he posted a screenshot of her profile. A bunch of very well known people then called her out on this and some even voiced their disappointment that Ioan seems to approve of a person like this (among them Lesley Ann-Brandt), she had made pretty racist remarks about Meghan Markle around this time too.

So if Trump is in the running again this year things will be very fun because the only thing that enrages her more than Bianca is Trump, and this time there is no Ioan to hold her back.

I imagine she wants a award for the abuse she did under her name. Explains a lot
Oh I see, of course, but I can’t see her posting in a way that she’d risk losing followers. She wanted Ioan to stick his neck out with potential employers and fans but that was to give backing her SM behaviour, she’s no Joan of Arc when it comes to her own self sacrifice.

Besides she doesn’t need Trump, she has Bianca to obsesses over now.

How hilarious if Ioan and Bianca come out all pro Trump though. MAGA hats and all. 🤭

BTW -
Does anyone know if saying he left her for another women breaks the R/Orders?

Last edited:

Feather fans

VIP Member
Thought this wasn't a "battle" so how do they need an army? 🤔

I saw the earlobe edit at 6am, haven't seen the new one.
Is the "love of my life" a dig to the golden child who asked to be removed so therefore she's lost her status for a bit?

Who had all this showboating on the meltdown bingo?
---

Putting this up cause she'll be needing to move from Beverly hills soon.
So transparent 🙄
You know, for once Id say good on her for posting a picture of the outdoors! We know its not healthy because we know her MO, but at least it looks healthier. More of that Id say! Outdoors, them doing NORMAL stuff tather than her sitting inside making selfies forever. If anything, its more interesting content - if she is so hang up on having online following. The one that is interested in her, not her drama making and fighting that is

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
We like to think that young persons have been taught to use words such as 'please' and 'thank you' and I recall in documents that Alice was upset that Ioan insisted that their children use these words.

But, no, sadly, Ella did not use the word 'please' when replying to the judge (per transcript of court document).
I was aiming to convey more the entitlement of AFE sending her child into a legal setting without a lawyer and asking for one to be provided….

taybridge

No sign of the DM headline she is looking for with this rash of Instagram posts, including the outrag one regarding Tone. So should we expect more today?
However, there was this in today's edition
More women are psychopaths than previously thought, expert claims - these are the 7 key signs to lo… #

We see you Alice!

Reactions: 7

Ralphiegirl

They seem unaware that Alice has been savaged on Reddit, Lipstick Alley, Datalounge, D-Listed (RIP!) and it’s kind of reincarnation Peckerwood Manor, among other sites. So even if they did manage the unlikely feat of taking down Tattle, there are plenty of other websites out there who see her for what she is and oh yes, it’s perfectly legal to run and comment on these sites. So chop, chop, flying monkeys! You have a lot of work to do if you want to cleanse the world of anti-Alice thought.
Is there any proof the Texan is real though, or could she literally be all the Flying Monkeys herself... I am still in two minds...

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
IIRC Alice once said they made that account because Ella wanted to see content of a youtuber. If you read "Ella"'s tweets Alice clearly wrote them, that's just too advanced for a 7 year old (even if Alice errrr tried to make her sound like a child). And she has abandoned this account years ago for her own account
See, I don’t think they’re too advanced for a seven year old at all, and read exactly like a kid of that age to me. I have an almost 7 year old who writes like that (if I let her text her cousin on my phone! She’s nowhere near any SM). That’s why I was so shocked by it. And all those adult fans of Alice interacting with her, it’s awful.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Do we have plenty of Tony's screen captures they can use 🤔
As soon as I saw that Ioan and Bianca were out in Miami working I wondered what Alice would pull to get herself victim status again and in the news
Am I the only one who thinks this Tracy is a decoy and one of Alice's hench monkeys?
No. I think Tracy is genuinely anti-Alice and anti-abuse.