Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Someone please explain to me how Rachel was even involved in that? It’s never made sense to me. She’s the daughter of Alice’s dad’s neighbours but Tone only just met her at the wedding? So why were they invited to the wedding which wasn’t local to them?? Make it make sense.
Cause Alice scares everyone who actually knows her off so acquaintances were invited to make up numbers would be my guess

Reactions: 12

BessieNessie

VIP Member
That's the thing, she would try to ask a bunch of irrelevant questions that the judge would have to shoot down. Because she clearly doesn't know what she's doing. She can't act, she can't drive or park, and she sure as hell can't lawyer.
She’ll start sobbing as per and have to leave the court with the girls in tow for the pap shots. It’s all theatrics to her at this point. If there’s no camera for the DM gig I don’t see her turning up.

Reactions: 12

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Bridge just needs to draw on a pair of Warby Parkers and then they're identical!

I don't know if Alice's particular brand of narcissism is considered covert, but hot damn, living with her must have been exhausting.

I linemanaged a covert narc, it was an absolutely unbearable experience. Very different to overt narc like Al.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Biden is a easy contender for one of the worst presidents in history. And it will be even worse because the man is clearly senile (not his fault) and wont last another 4 years without doing something very stupid.

Trump isn't good by any means (and for other reasons he also shouldn't be even up for vote) and Alice is too utterly obsessed with him to think rationally, but he is the lesser of the two evils by a big margin in my opinion. Of course opinions can always differ here and I can understand that, but Alice is too obsessed to be taken seriously.

The best option though is that both parties file someone else, but unfortunately this isn't probably going to happen.
I don’t think either of us get to vote on it but I think Biden’s a mensch on the whole, people with different values prefer Trump which is fine too. I was just curious about why Alice would feel like she’s ‘done for’. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Moname

Tone was saying in 2022 that he was certain tattle would only be around for a few more months.
I can't be sorry for him that 20% of the vitriol he spews out comes back to him.
Id place a bet that tattle will be around for years after he's gone, which isn't far away based on the science of how long people live when on dialysis. I feel sorry for his sad life and how he's wasted his last few years. Would sure suck to be him, oh well nevermind karma.
---
for many transplant lists it's a requirement to not drink alcohol (or just a certain amount), otherwise you lose your current position and drop to the end of the list.

Tone's waiting time of 2.5 years (I think Alice said he is waiting since summer 2021) is within the average waiting time, so in itself this isn't yet something that should be cause for speculation.

If you have a living donor it should be done in half a year at most. Alice said in summer 2021 that she will get tested to see if she is a match, since this hasnt happened it either means she is no match (but then they would say that) or she simply hasnt done it because she tied it on a favour ("help me harrass my ex, then I help you") or she came up with some BS excuses because she doesn't really want to do it, but is keeping him on the hook so that he is doing whatever she wants ("oh, Tone, I will donate my kidney, but I'm all alone with my babeeez atm and cant get away from here, and I have to be fit because Ioan abandoned us and I have to focus on my court appointments because evil Ioan doesnt want to talk to me" etc etc etc)
It doesn't matter so much if Alice is a match or not as long as someone is willing to give up a kidney and has a healthy kidney even if they don't match they can get added to a list to mutually exchange kidneys.

Feather fans

VIP Member
I'd stay 21 is very marginal. It fails the half the age+7 rule by a long shot (by 5 years, in Ioan and Bianca's case it would be one year) for one, but that's obviously not a established system and doesnt consider the fact that every human develops differently.

A 21 year old woman may be fully matured by that age (different story for men), in which case a age gap doesn't matter the slightest, but it's 50/50 at that age. If we were talking about a 25 year old I wouldn't have any concerns (nowadays many see even that critical which I disagree with)

Then there is also, and that was my point, that I don't believe that they started dating at 21, let alone met at 21. So you can cut some years there, and then it becomes critical because dating someone you met when they were underaged is definitely a different kettle of fish.

Now I wouldn't really care, but that's IMO a reason why he may run with this story that doesn't really make much sense (unless it's completely made up as some said to put Alice into the center of attention). Plus Tone has reposted pretty disgusting theories from Alice's socks that Ioan was having sex with 14 year old child actresses, so I think when people make these kind of accusations it's worth to scrutinize their own situation
I see, you meant he might have started dating her when she was perhaps around 16.. interesting. And makes sense. and yes 100% agree they (mAlice and Tone) are not in a position to talk about age differences!

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I mean, again, I don't particulary care about Tone's marriage, but if he has the same standards at what a "perfect marriage/relationship" is as his sister, then good luck.

it's unlikely tbh, when his future wife was born he was 16, so living with his parents. Of course he could say he never saw her as a adult and could technically call it "first meeting" there ( :sick:) . Tone has also a less damaged relationship to his father than Alice has (or at least that's how they made it sound), and has literally lived in the same city all his life while Alice left pretty early. I 100 % agree that Alice did not invite the stepmom and invited whoever else she could find in order to spite her, but I don't think she invited a total unknown. But makes her all the more pathetic of course if this is the case.

As for Tone's rage. There are only two explanations
a) it's Alice mostly tweeting
b) he is a terrible person
c) both

Even if you are very close to your sibling you would never ever as a decent person do what Tone does (see Ioan's brother for reference, and he would have way more of a reason to rage because Alice maligned Ioan and all of his family, Ioan did neither). But that Alice has history of maligning him and the long streak of estrangement makes this obviously even more absurd. I can only assume that due to his sickness he banks on Alice's support (they made up only since then) and he believes he can get that by doing her dirty work. Remember that Alice confirmed early on in the separation that she DOESNT appreciate the genuine private support she had from friends that told her to just calm down, but that she only appreciates support that aids her abuse against Ioan.
Do we know for a fact that the home his father lived in when Tone was 16 was the same house next door to Rachel's parents? We can't really rely on anything Alice says because at best she's unreliable and at her usual she's dishonest.

Rachel's parents looked nice and like they cared for their daughter. It makes me queasy to think they allowed their 21 year old daughter to get together with a 37 year old man of Tone's calibre. Even more so if she is vulnerable in any way. It's even more nauseating if Rachel and Tone actually got together when she was younger.

Ralphiegirl

With all the amazing therapists and coaches in LA how someone this crazy level of insecure has not gotten help is beyond me. Those videos, omg, cringe.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Oh hun, im so sorry for your loss. Sending you and your family, thoughts and love 🩷🩷
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Not a warning...yet...but let's ALL move on from the off topic politics posts.
the 91 charges and fraud are entirely irrelevant under the premise I posted (I said that "for other reasons" he shouldnt be even up for vote, those are the other reasons). As for the other things: Biden has done things that are arguably worse in his political career and has shown to be a toothless leader (much like our Olaf Scholz). When you are up against the dictactors of this world you need a different breed to counter that (and sometimes the Western Definition of "being in bed" is helpful, China for example is in my opinion not the evil that our press has made out to be). I'm not saying Trump is that, he has too much his own interests involved and is not competent, but I just can't see anyone doing a worse job than Biden, especially since this dudes mental health is clearly declining. And I hate that he is basically been supported because of the "anyone but Trump" mentality. Trump should never be even a benchmark.

However, that is pretty off-topic and not relevant to this topic. my point was about Alice's extremism that even if it's against the arguably right person makes her look like a twat.
Right. Off topic, but you come in blasting about Trump being the better option (and no, the 91 charges - plus the 35,000+ lies in office are *not* irrelevant at all - you have a man of principle vs a man who lies on average once every five minutes. While I agree that, at four years older than that megalomaniac bastard, Biden is too old, the alternative is infinitely worse). I wonder how you’ll feel when Putin, enabled by Fat Boy, starts sending tanks over the borders of the Baltic states and points his missiles in the direction of Germany? After all, Trump called his invasion of Ukraine ‘genius’, and is trying to destroy NATO, so. Europe is in for some interesting times if that obscene narcissistic psychopath is returned to the White House.
Alice is an extremist - that goes without saying. Trump is the one thing I agree with her on. However, her castigating a Black man because he was undecided re: which way to vote will always be a particular low point in her ‘career’.

• Heart
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
We assume she’s level headed and not like them.
There had to be something in common though. I just don’t get it personally.
I think she’s more venerable than any of them but she hasn’t included herself in the drama so speculating about her is a bit problematic. I wish they could all be wheeled out for us in a big final reveal to take a quick bow before the curtain goes down.

Jemadah

VIP Member
Sad and desperate with a hideous neck, weird ears and no consideration for her kids (as usual).

chasingsunsets11

If she shows up, will she bring the kids along? Another "bonding experience" plus some staged paparazzi pics for her to exploit use on her instagram later...

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Alice was 100% recording the proceedings here - which is why she didn't respond when her name was called (she was focused on recording), and why the feedback was heard.

"My internet glitched" - oh please!
Well sure, possibly, but me? I like to believe she was drunk.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Am sure it's been picked up, but when I looked at her insta just now, it's this photo 👀
So she changed it 3 times 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also the "I'm not sure about moving to BH" post..she's lining that up nicely for when she has to move out, because she's living beyond her means, and won't be able to stay in that place come April. Even IF she gets 100% custody (remember malice that money is for the girls, not you) she won't get enough money from Ioan to afford to stay there without having to get a job 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her top lip 🤢🤢🤢 looks like a suction cup

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I think she’s more venerable than any of them but she hasn’t included herself in the drama so speculating about her is a bit problematic. I wish they could all be wheeled out for us in a big final reveal to take a quick bow before the curtain goes down.
She has by making a Twitter page “forced2defend”, although I suspect that’s similar to the Tone account and used by others for nefarious reasons.