Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
The problem will be scheduling a trial if they agree to a further delay. It's likely the existing dates will be vacated and they will be at the mercy of court scheduling, meaning it won't be a couple of weeks it could be months before they can get sufficient court time available
they already have vacated the first date, so I assume there are dates available in the near future because otherwise they would have likely moved the whole trial already at the CMC as I dont think they would like to interrupt the trial for months.

Edit: if not, they are stupid.

Reactions: 7

lanabels

Tony is a sick bastard
He has some undiagnosed issues ,hos behaviours and traits are odd for a grown man
We assume she’s level headed and not like them.
There had to be something in common though. I just don’t get
Oh FUCK OFF ALICE!!!!!!! You’re actually trolling us now.

---
View attachment 2780635View attachment 2780637

If that was actually Tone the Mone I wonder how “forced to defend” Rach would feel about that reply. Not sure the “x” following the excessive ❤’s was necessary from a happily married man 🤷🏼‍♀️

*edit for spelling
Fuck off Tone struggles with english 🤣🤣

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I see Vile V sister Isabella is doing an Alice. Even if it’s all true which it likely is, going to the press isn’t the best move.

• Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
So she has 2 months rent for getting herself settled into a relatively expensive place? and then she’s squatting until evicted or Ioan steps in to pay the rest?
---
I actually think she posts on IG more when she’s functioning a little better. Like when she’s forced out of bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

welp

VIP Member
Does Alice even hate Trump or was she just bandwagoning because being anti-Trump is the Hollywood celebrity done thing and she could pretend to be politically savvy while making a huge stink about it on SM and getting attention and support for it?

If he was still doing The Celebrity Apprentice and Alice had been offered a slot she would have leapt over tall buildings to do it.
I think she hates him because he reminds her of herself. But what you said is also true. But it could be also just her opinion: it's not like her opinion is "wrong", it's just the extremism she showcasts that is wrong.

It would be interesting to know her opinion on Gaza because the democrat party line differs from what the celebrity/public party line seems to be. probably because its a much more complex topic than people realize, which she may realize and since her current mission is to assemble her army against Ioan she probably doesnt want to lose followers for now (she will, no matter what she posts). and tbh I applaud her if she continues to not comment on this because this is one of those cases where the Western should be kept out of it.

Feather fans

VIP Member
and keep in mind: they uninvited a ton of people and seemingly didn't invite the father's wife.

Tone was 37 and Rachel 21 at the time. Age gaps aren't a issue (except of course you are Alice's ex-husband) but it depends on how young the younger part is when meeting, and 16 years gap with the woman being 21 definitely will be seen as inappropriate in most circles, especially if the relationship is far enough to go to a wedding together (which means you are dating even longer than this). So methinks they didnt meet at the wedding but that's the official story they tell everyone to make their relationship not seen as quite that inappropriate
I really dont know how 21 and 37 is inappropriate. In my view at 21 a level headed girl is as likely to be attracted to a mature man that found his feet in life and actually accomplished something and is ready to commit, as to a meandering pot head surfer of her own age. Of course Tone is a different story but I suspect he presented as a successful businessman with a "famous Hollywood star" sister. I suspect Rach and maybe even her parents were invited to "bulk up" bride’s side, especially after mAlice’s conflict with her father. And I think she fell for aTone because she was star struck by all the glamour and famousness he was seemingly surrounded with by proxy. She may have thought him and mAlice were very close and he hang around in glitzy Hollywood parties.
It’s enough yo swipe a girl of her feet, if that’s what she is into

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Well well AFE deleted the tribute photo to Tone, Rach and the Garner in laws. So has anyone got the post saved? or at least the name to search for? I won't post anything here or anywhere about them, btw.
Which tribute post was this? One from a long time ago? Maybe she is trying to protect them.

Edit.. it’s still there

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I think she hates him because he reminds her of herself. But what you said is also true. But it could be also just her opinion: it's not like her opinion is "wrong", it's just the extremism she showcasts that is wrong.

It would be interesting to know her opinion on Gaza because the democrat party line differs from what the celebrity/public party line seems to be. probably because its a much more complex topic than people realize, which she may realize and since her current mission is to assemble her army against Ioan she probably doesnt want to lose followers for now (she will, no matter what she posts). and tbh I applaud her if she continues to not comment on this because this is one of those cases where the Western should be kept out of it.
It would be interesting to know if she actually has genuine, authentic opinions on anything, and whether she has the self-awareness to see herself in Trump or other narcs. I doubt both tbh. If you could keep her alive and cut her head open to see how her brain works, it would be both fascinating and terrifying.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
She’ll start sobbing as per and have to leave the court with the girls in tow for the pap shots. It’s all theatrics to her at this point. If there’s no camera for the DM gig I don’t see her turning up.
I don't think the girls will be present during these hearings surely?

Reactions: 5

Feather fans

VIP Member
The photo she posted in 2021 is definitely older than the one I’ve seen posted in 2020. The give away is the colour of Mrs Garner’s hair.
I’m guessing 2020 based on those quotes people post during a break up.
Why cant I find them! This is so frustrating!!

Reactions: 5

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
If her goal is to delay because she is looking for another lawyer, what is the procedure for that? Does she need to file something? Or can she just show up next time and ask the judge for more time?

Reactions: 4