Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice had 87,000 followers, the doxxing post received a little over 1,000 likes. Check my math, think that's 1.2%
Embarrassing 🤭 She has lost followers since that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice had 87,000 followers, the doxxing post received a little over 1,000 likes. Check my math, think that's 1.2%
Embarrassing 🤭 She has lost followers since that post.
It's the constant crying wolf and playing the victim, I reckon people are waking up to the fact she's the one bringing it to her own door.

Reactions: 24
The first person they should take up the issue with is Alice Evans. A lot of people will be embarrassed when Alice is exposed.

Screenshot_20240226_233522_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The first person they should take up the issue with is Alice Evans. A lot of people will be embarrassed when Alice is exposed.

View attachment 2782749
So they’ve set up an online account to fight the good fight against bullying in the name of someone who has a DVRO against themselves for bullying and harassment- they really have, haven’t they ?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
There's a correlation between attached earlobes and psychopathy. I'm not making this up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So they’ve set up an online account to fight the good fight against bullying in the name of someone who has a DVRO against themselves for bullying and harassment- they really have, haven’t they ?
You seriously can’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoops she got in trouble from Ella and had to repost with her cut out

someone is very needy tonight at 10.40pm
---
ADCB9BA4-5EC0-4E43-965C-E9B70BF817AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
You always know when Alice isn’t coping. She spams Instagram.
---
That kiss makes me very uncomfortable. Can I say that? I’m not sure if it’s right or wrong to feel uncomfortable by it. I don’t kiss my kids on the lips maybe that is why.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thought this wasn't a "battle" so how do they need an army? 🤔

I saw the earlobe edit at 6am, haven't seen the new one.
Is the "love of my life" a dig to the golden child who asked to be removed so therefore she's lost her status for a bit?

Who had all this showboating on the meltdown bingo?
---
Bet Gloria will be made up 😂

View attachment 2782768
Putting this up cause she'll be needing to move from Beverly hills soon.
So transparent 🙄

Reactions: 35
You always know when Alice isn’t coping. She spams Instagram.
---
That kiss makes me very uncomfortable. Can I say that? I’m not sure if it’s right or wrong to feel uncomfortable by it. I don’t kiss my kids on the lips maybe that is why.
I generally find kissing kids on the lips strange but I know millions people do it - I suppose its what you are used to.

Reactions: 18
Little E looks very uncomfortable with that slobbery old aunt kiss, poor little mite.

The girls seem to have stood up to her using them as bait so it’s probably best we ignore this particular bid for attention.

She’s obviously not going to get the attention David Beckham got, but a few comments will be enough for a little DM article.

Reactions: 22
Thought this wasn't a "battle" so how do they need an army? 🤔

I saw the earlobe edit at 6am, haven't seen the new one.
Is the "love of my life" a dig to the golden child who asked to be removed so therefore she's lost her status for a bit?

Who had all this showboating on the meltdown bingo?
---

Putting this up cause she'll be needing to move from Beverly hills soon.
So transparent 🙄
You know, for once Id say good on her for posting a picture of the outdoors! We know its not healthy because we know her MO, but at least it looks healthier. More of that Id say! Outdoors, them doing NORMAL stuff tather than her sitting inside making selfies forever. If anything, its more interesting content - if she is so hang up on having online following. The one that is interested in her, not her drama making and fighting that is

Reactions: 8
There's something deeply chilling about an open-eye mouth kiss.

Annnnyway, when's the next court date again? 😏

Reactions: 14
I generally find kissing kids on the lips strange but I know millions people do it - I suppose its what you are used to.
Performative, though it is with Alice.

People have a lot of feelings about this, there's been many an article and comments about David Beckham and his daughter Harper, for example.

Me, it just gives me the ick here cause it's all for the gram and not for wee Elsie's feelings.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.