Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old habits die hard, she must have woken up with a bolt and checked Twitter. If she starts deleting IG comments she’s definitely back on the juice.

Reactions: 15
Nothing says 'I'm hurt and offended by a troll's disgusting comment' quite like reposting it 13 times on your own account.

Reactions: 35
Nothing says 'I'm hurt and offended by a troll's disgusting comment' quite like reposting it 13 times on your own account.
Well you can share it widely and repeatedly so the Troll gets more attention and more hurt and offence is caused. Presumably because you expect Instapol to send in Inspector Knacker and Officer Dibble to investigate. And that they will ignore the illegal threats and calls to dox

Reactions: 17
You don't have blood tests every 6 weeks for Type II diabetes, it's every 3 months. Likewise for cholesterol. I have no idea for kidney issues. Even my thyroid (underactive) is just once a year unless my yearly medical shows issues. That is easily remedy by adjusting your medication and only needs one blood test about 4 -6 weeks after the change. My blood type is never mentioned. If i hadn't donated blood and had a blood transfuion, I wouldn't have a clue.
I am surprised that DM hasn't picked up this story, poor picked upon brother of superstar Alice Evans, dying of kidney failure due to the failing NHS, bullied on X, formerly known as Twitter for defending her in her acrimous divorce from actor Ioan Gruffudd. That post was definitely aimed at the DM, thankfully they haven't taken the bait.

Reactions: 18
Thank you for giving us all nightmares tonight!
She could swallow you whole I really find her baffling. Joke or not, she's literally throwing in everyone's face of how good looking she thinks she is, when she's a less than a box standard aging woman, with a rotten to the core abuser personality.

Reactions: 17
Idiots are responding with @FBI about this...
Really!? Get a grip.

Reactions: 29
AFE loves it when someone over steps the mark like Tracy did. She screenshats it and reposts it and tries to make hay from it.

That's why she hatched a plan with the Texan to come on here and bait us by talking shit about Ella so others might join in and then the screenshats would be taken and reposted as proof we are 'going after the kids'. It's all part of her idiotic battle against 'trolls'. As always, a narc's accusations are confessions and she is the true troll with a DVRO to prove it.

and

Bit like "Tone" getting all up in his sister's idiotic battles

Reactions: 19
Someone thinks that "Tone" is really Tone. Bless. "Tone" is not giving up his battle against Twattle.

Reactions: 15
Whoever said that she was trolling us by having Tone speak French was spot on.

She’s so thirsty for attention that having us questioning whether Tone is really her feeds into her social media addiction.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but talking about someone’s demise, no matter who it is, is just distasteful to me.

Reactions: 19
She does nothing but post online and wear that whatsapp group chat out.

But that’s it. She just exists. She is taking up space in beautiful LA doing absolutely nothing. Just rotting. I really want the girls to be free of her. They can’t go with I and B right now but they need to be removed from her care. And I use the term “care” lightly.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but talking about someone’s demise, no matter who it is, is just distasteful to me.

Does the real Anthony even have health problems or kidney disease?

All medical data is private and all we know is what Alice claims and she lies, you know.

If you think of her pattern of behaviour: attention no matter what, endless grief thieving -- whether it is someone's death or illness, inventing illnesses for herself, for her daughters... why not invent illnesses for her (fake) brother?
She gets sympathy and attention (or she hoped so).
But now there is an added bonus: she can grift off him (a compassionate sister raising funds to help her brave disabled brother), do a fundraising.

Also, when writing about blood transfusions and dialyses, she should have done some research first -- the amounts are ridiculous!

Or perhaps she mixed up the amounts and listed how much alcoholic beverages she consumes per week instead?

Meanwhile, the real Anthony might be grey rocking her and whatever she does, won't make him to contact her. Same as her father.

ETA: I am suddenly getting ads and articles promoting beautiful train rides through Wales!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.