Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another threat. The lack of reason is stunning.
It's actually Alice vs Alice
There's no fight there. Ioan told the witch that he would rather be dead than be with her any longer. It's over, done, finished, Baby Angel flew the coop. He's not coming back.

Screenshot_20240224_204014_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It's hilarious that Alice is the one with the DVRO, that she and Tone sit on SM 24/7 abusing and threatening her ex and his fiancée, strangers on the internet and everyone else who disagrees with them, but we're supposed to be ashamed of our behaviour. To the point that if our anonymous turd identities were ever revealed we'd be too horrified to leave our own homes. Seriously? My friends and neighbours would piss themselves laughing if they knew what was happening on here. My boss and colleagues would probably go the range from mildly intrigued, to amused to complete bleeping indifference. I live in a small area. Even my local paper, which reports on the most mundane things, wouldn't raise an eyebrow, let alone a headline. I doubt if even one of the sad sacks who write into Letters To The Editor every week to take self-righteous pot shots at each other over the most childish of things, would get hot under the collar over the Abuse of Alice bleeping Evans!
---

ESPECIALLY someone who is already a fan. The danger of them believing they are more than just a fan and trying to insert themselves into your life, all the way up to the possibility of them becoming truly obsessed is just too much of a risk to take Imo. Alice has the same sort of unhealthy, dangerous para-social relationship with fans that fans sometimes have with celebrities.
---

Do you want me to dox you now or in a few days time when you've had your hair done and picked out your most flattering outfit?
I don't work. Who will they tell? My husband? He knows I'm a smart ass. He lost his daughter at age 7 to his narc ex wife, who alienated her and destroyed the relationship completely. He's no fan of Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The absolute delusion that halfTone has to think that he has the clout to get Tattle shut down. I am sure that Meghan, Harry, Phillip Schofield and all the other infinitely more famous people that have threads on here would love to see the back of Tattle and put a stop to the documentation of their behaviour. It may well be brought down in the future, or struggle like the Antipodean fruit growers, given how free speech is going these days, but sure as eggs is eggs it won't be Tone that does it. Absolutely delusional (as usual).
I'm sure quite a few of those with threads on Tattle would genuinely like to see it shut down. But many more, including the ones you've named, would hate not to be publicly talked about anymore, for all they protest otherwise. For a lot of "celebrities" gossip sites are like the paparazzi and trashy magazines - they wouldn't have careers if they weren't in the gossip columns and being talked about.
---
No, the last company she was involved in was abandoned in 2020. There is someone on Twitter who claims to know her who said she is openly in a relationship with another guy,plus that Tony is still alive and kicking in Bristol, but she has no idea if Tony is really behind the Tony account.

Any information I have on Tony is easy to find online; I am not much of a detective! I think Alice is the main contributor to that account, but why is she going barmy now if she has 'won' as she has been claiming for the last few weeks? It is not as if X is agog with either of them. Search and very little comes up these days, even with IG. Mostly, fans of Mr. Fantastic's character are bemoaning that he hasn't been recast. Hopefully IG will have more jobs coming up with the release of BB4, but it will be mostly bit parts I suspect, unless he has a renaissance like Hugh Grant, which is unlikely. Alice's glory days are behind her. I don't know anything about Bianca's acting abilities, but she got praise for her recent short film performance. Hopefully, she is networking like crazy in Miami. It would be fantastic if she became a bigger 'star' than Alice.🤣😂
Yes, I do trawl through Alice's Instagram occasionally, and I noticed she had a photo of her and the Evans twins when she was about 21. Someone commented that it was at UCL, her university. She looks nothing like the 32-year-old one she posted recently. She was very average-looking. I wouldn't have recognised her if it weren't on her feed.
Alice goes on her "I'm winning HAHAHA" SM sprees when she's actually losing. Not that she's not losing all the bleeping time, but especially when she's had a big loss. Partly because she's in denial, mainly to get ahead of the curve and get her own spin on the narrative out there before the truth comes out.
---
I’m not Tone so cannot upload YouTube links but we do need to add Will Smith - Miami to the playlist.

Nothing better than a bit of winter sun.

---
Out of interest is this Alice posting on this Facebook page?

View attachment 2778485
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She looks like she's trying to remember her lines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, there we go. Tone is still happily married. We must have been mistaken :LOL:

View attachment 2778530
Oh well, that just proves it. Nothing more to be said huh?! Tone, who's definitely Tone, who's definitely not Alice, who never lies, has just given us absolute, irrefutable evidence of their blissful and enduring union. So no more conjecturing about Tone, Rach and the state of their marriage, OK?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, there we go. Tone is still happily married. We must have been mistaken :LOL:

1708831299729.png
"HA HA HA!" And I bet she's stayed mainly because of the sparkling repartee and the witty banter, old geezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ it’s 3am!! Tony go the duck to sleep lad. Take a calming down pill and give Rachael a cuddle before you cook yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice isn’t on X and is living a good normal life?
I hate to break it to him, but Alice is a divorced, unemployed, proven liar, and abuser whose financial gravy train is quickly come to a halt.
The source is still Alice's social media posts. Ioan and Bianca still haven't said anything publicly.

Screenshot_20240224_211449_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Has Alice coached Tone on some acting skills? I can hear the fake sobbing from Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice isn’t on X and is living a good normal life?
I hate to break it to him, but Alice is a divorced, unemployed, proven liar, and abuser whose financial gravy train is quickly come to a halt.

View attachment 2778542
Oh please. When they don't have anyone current to fight with, both of them go back to years old comments and unblocking people to try and start fights. At this point Alice lives and breathes Tattle even more than she inhales wine and Panda Express. It's never going to happen but I would PML if Alice did get Tattle, or her own threads shut down and forever scrubbed from the Internet, because it's the last thing she actually wants!

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_2024-02-24-20-33-38-298_com.android.chrome.jpg

So I just saw this headline and thought, oh maybe Alice has a job.

Spoiler alert, it's not her. Oh well!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2775010

Positively green with envy that the lovely Rach gets to jump Tone's bones !
Typical Evans, it's all about the external. Rach is pretty, Rach has the perfect figure. It's just about the superficial and what people see. Nothing emotional or enduring. Tony and his sister are both awful people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tone must have had something to get that first date with his wife, who he met at an unfortunate wedding.

tumblr_lqwkbcbFdy1qfqcmfo1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure, Tone.

1000046639.png

Okay, well, I guess it's only fair that I give him the same consideration that he gives others, which is this:

1000046647.png

• Haha
Boo bleeping hoo. Alice and Tone have both talked about Bianca bed ridden, in a wheelchair, diapers. Why is Tone still being trotted out to fight Alice's imaginary battle? Because Alice is using him and his account to reach around her DVRO.
I called this on my bingo card yesterday.
Tracy isn't a tattler. Alice will have to bring down X. Good luck with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He's never put himself out in the public eye? He probably hasn't. But YOU Alice, using his name and identity, have posted hundreds of abusive, inciteful and threatening tweets to your ex-husband, to your ex-husband's fiancée, to official groups associated with them, and to numerous people online. YOU dragged your very ill brother into your mess to defend you and you use him to abuse with impunity. If he can't take the heat YOU shouldn't have put him in the fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.