Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going for a reschedule due to no representation,
last time she asked to reschedule because "new lawyer" judge said no
IG requested 50/50 but might want 100% now. Then again, I think it's academic as the kids will raise hell and run away.

What if IG has changed his mind after the attack in his flat and doesn't want custody, and also agrees with the Dupee report? Then what he wants is also what AFE wants. So then the only real issue is finances.
can we stop treating our speculation of the evaluation as a fact?

Reactions: 11
A lot of what we discuss here is speculation. And much of it comes to pass in the end as fact. Because we are a clever bunch 😊

Reactions: 21
also, Alice thinks Georgia is brilliant because she’s still got her man and the big rock on her finger
That and because Georgia also likes her insta pics on occasion and hasn't dropped her like others have. Georgia can be very like Alice in her height of coglet baby angel he's all mine time imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Tell me you’re a manipulative bleep without telling me…
I mean we literally ALL saw this coming. Two-heart Tone who only ever gets two likes from the Mad Texan and Sad sack can suck a big dildo
Those poor kids are being hung out to dry yet again in her need for revenge. Imagine she’d put them first.
They’d be in the private school, have a decent and secure home and mommy dearest could have tweeted all day to her hearts content with time to herself. Imagine…
Someone get Bernal on to Tattle.
I think Caesar is Ioan at this point.

Reactions: 36
What the duck, @WinterSolstice?

What the duck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making CREATIVE designs like the below and sacking her fifth lawyer and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

View attachment 2770426

View attachment 2770427
My youngest Grandchild is 2 years old and she would LOVE that handbag!! "Ducks Nanny"!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BIB - this is a great shout. If the report looked well she wouldn’t hesitate to get to court.

luckily judge Josh has the measure of her as she’s done this before and delayed his hearings. I want to say there’s something in my memory from previous transcripts about replacing lawyers won’t cause a delay again? Am I dreaming that? Something along those lines, does anyone else remember that?
---
I think he’s told her before to stop stalling?

also, Alice thinks Georgia is brilliant because she’s still got her man and the big rock on her finger
tbh even if the evaluation was positive there is a high chance that the judge decides something that changes the status quo, e.g. formal visitation for Ioan, 50/50 custody or even full custody for Ioan regardless, voiding or partial voiding of child support due to estrangement etc. She wants to have the custody issue fizzle out because the current status is the best for her.

It's also possible that the report is positive and that she is on such a Narc high that she wants to personally interrogate Ioan with this (if allowed, I believe when ROs are involved the court often appoints staffers that read the questions out for the one self-representing)

Obviously as last time it's also possible that it says nothing about her chances but all about how her lawyers disagree with her morally. Maybe she wanted to enter the kids away from the GAL as witnesses, maybe she wanted to make CSA accusations, etc.
That and because Georgia also likes her insta pics on occasion and hasn't dropped her like others have. Georgia can be very like Alice in her height of coglet baby angel he's all mine time imo.
It's hilarious that Alice loves her because she stalked David a lot more badly at the beginning of their relationship than what she has accused Bianca to have done. Otherwise her IG is indeed very Alice but at least she protects her kids and doesnt seem to invite creeps into her life.

I feel for Ioan in all this. The man just wants to be rid of this controlling, vicious leech. How his mental health isn’t fucked in all of this I don’t know. Her keep doing this to him is her way of continuing to control him.

The poor man just needs it to be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I just woke up and got 7 pages to cover and perhaps it’s already been explained, but just to be sure (in grave whisper): who is out Caesar? Bernal?!?!
No one knows 🤷‍♀️ Guesses are on Yo, Bernal. Tweets don't really land when no one has any idea wtf you're talking about 🥴

• Haha
It's hilarious that Alice loves her because she stalked David a lot more badly at the beginning of their relationship than what she has accused Bianca to have done. Otherwise her IG is indeed very Alice but at least she protects her kids and doesnt seem to invite creeps into her life.
Good point about the kids and the lack of cyber gushing over salad cream Clive and the like but Alice definitely sees herself in Georgia haha. I'd say poor girl but she gives me the ick.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel for Ioan in all this. The man just wants to be rid of this controlling, vicious leech. How his mental health isn’t fucked in all of this I don’t know. Her keep doing this to him is her way of continuing to control him.

The poor man just needs it to be over.
This way he's still her puppet on a string. I really feel for him too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Confession- I read all of “Tones” tweets and follow this thread closely and I understand about 10% of what he posts. The rest of it may as well be written in Hieroglyphics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My favorite Caesar, so far. 😂
Although I keep imagining Bernal as a marble bust in Roman style, with elegant brooch holding a tunic on one shoulder and a laurel headdress - it will suit him 😆
PS judging by MonoTone’s cut throat movie scene share, he cast himself as Brutus.. oh, well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps ‘Tone’ is suggesting that Bernal = our Caesar = Welp? Who knows what horrors go on in that melted-clocks-and-broken-windmills mind of his?
If you’re here, Bernal, we’ll all shout you a cocktail for having put up with Alice’s drunk arse over the past year or so.
Dupee report leaks in 5….4…..3…..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She may have parted with Bernal because she refused to supply the financials, maybe she wanted to challenge the evaluator’s report or perhaps he gave her bad news about the likely outcome of support even if she retains 100% custody.

Maybe she wants to go for full custody. Who knows?

But there is no way she would have parted with him if she really was winning and it was all good news.

Reactions: 36
This would give people major ick if the roles were reversed here

862D75FC-A748-4CF5-82B3-9D9D6EE60013.jpeg

This also reminds me of Ioan when he said he ‘just wasn’t feeling’ marriage

614F3087-50CD-4DDB-A55A-25FD47E8F767.jpeg

9E82D717-5C1C-4B30-AFF1-FCEB6D908A23.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
8CFB1985-4A37-4D07-86B9-63FC559284ED.jpeg
Also not sure if this was mentioned but one of the socks was talking about victory two days ago.

Of course, Alice would see the kids staying with her as a win but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll get to sit on her arse in BH spending Ioan’s money for the next 10 years.

Reactions: 34
Is she saying Ioan “lost” to imply he doesn’t get custody?

Like that’s a real prize these days. 👀 🤐

If the girls really don’t want to be in his care and hate him that much, it’s time for him to step back and let them live their lives on their terms and with their court-ordered budget.

If it’s true I hope he takes it as a fresh start for a beautiful new life. 🧡🌟💫 Alice will need to put her single mom pants on. It turns out you really do need to be careful what you wish for after all.

She’s calling his bluff but she’s going to end up in a squat modest appartment very soon. It doesn’t matter really. She’ll make it just like her other homes in no time. Maybe Gloria will come to clean like Alice did for her when she was sick. 😉

Reactions: 29
View attachment 2770734Also not sure if this was mentioned but one of the socks was talking about victory two days ago.

Of course, Alice would see the kids staying with her as a win but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll get to sit on her arse in BH spending Ioan’s money for the next 10 years.
wait till they find out that Hiraeth is a real lawyer

which account is that? either they are reaching to conclusions based on our reaction or Alice has breached a order again.

edit: found it, it's a troll, they once claimed Bianca met me in Dusseldorf lol. When Alice interacted with them she seemed to think they are a tattler trying to pretend otherwise lol. iirc they actually trolled Alice with their real account on IG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.