Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Alice (god forbid) The absolute last thing on my mind would be tattle but it’s almost as if she’s putting on this show especially for us.

And it’s making me think she’s filed something about Ioan or got one of the kids to say it - that was often predicted would happen.

She seemed to toy with the idea often.
BIB - If that's the case I think it's the latter. She already threw them under the bus in the past and there's no doubt in my mind she'd do it again.

Edit: Got a question. What happens if she doesn't show up to the next court date? Sanctions?

Reactions: 14
it’s making me think she’s filed something about Ioan or got one of the kids to say it - that was often predicted would happen. She seemed to toy with the idea often.
That will flop even more badly than the fake RO. If Dupee recommends she gets full custody then why would she need to do that?

So the hearings were to settle custody and finance issues? Right? So the delay tactic is just to stop any change in her finances like that's gonna work as the custody is a done deal imo. She 'won'. They will just have to get the forensic accountant to deliver the details as AFE will not give them anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The upcoming trial is just on the custody matter. The financial trial will be set for hearing once the custody trial concludes.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion:

See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Assuming she gets to sniff around that report and then her ATonely starts spaffing bits out on X, what are the likely legal repercussions?

Reactions: 13
Congratulations to the ONE person who voted in our poll in June last year who thought Bernal would last longer than eight months.

View attachment 2770351
It's me! I called it then! Narcs are textbook!

I knew he would last a while because it serves her need for inaction and chaos.

Here's my thoughts... I think everyone associated with this case knows that Alice is deeply mentally ill or has some personality disorder. That is, everyone besides her and the kids. It's all a farce of a trial and the kids will be removed from her.

They is clear evidence she is unsafe but have operated under this illusion of formality. I think Alice either wised up her lawyer wasn't acting in her abusive interests or more likely has done something that compromised Bernal.

In any situation, she has lost major control.

Screenshot_20240220-184200~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Definitely wouldnt conclude what's in the report based on that.
"Tone" was crowing nearly a week ago too when I believe AFE had just seen the report. This was just before she sacked Bernal on the 16th. She knew we would find out about the firing and is doing another victory dance today. Any lawyer who doesn't tell her what she wants to hear becomes the enemy.

1708476201562.png

Maybe she is happy too about representing herself in court?? It's narc heaven and she will deliver an Oscar winning performance. I predict a lot of 'No No No' from Judge Josh.

Or

She pulls a no show and that means they can't proceed as she has no lawyer? What happens then @Hiraeth ?

Reactions: 20
Assuming she gets to sniff around that report and then her ATonely starts spaffing bits out on X, what are the likely legal repercussions?
She would probably think what the duck. It’s not like (she says) she has money to pay a fine or legal costs…

IMG_2656.png

Reactions: 22
She's going for a reschedule due to no representation, doesn't this mean that it won't be Judge Josh residing over this case now?
So we have no financial statement and no witnesses by the sounds of it too.
If this was the first time she had sacked her attorney she might have gotten an extension but I highly doubt she will get one now. Judge Josh has her number.

And even if she did get an extension, Judge Josh would still be the judge deciding this matter. He would have to recuse himself or be disqualified to have a replacement judge assigned to hear the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Elise's name has been misspelt in the latest court document:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 00.52.29.png

We should do a running tally of whose name gets spelt incorrectly the most in court documents - Elise, Elsie or Ioan.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If she doesn't show then Judge Josh will rule in favor of Ioan by default.
IG requested 50/50 but might want 100% now. Then again, I think it's academic as the kids will raise hell and run away.

What if IG has changed his mind after the attack in his flat and doesn't want custody, and also agrees with the Dupee report? Then what he wants is also what AFE wants. So then the only real issue is finances.

Reactions: 13
Not months, about a week. Custody is the 29th; finances start March 6 and the 7th is also blocked off. Those dates have been set for a while.
No. The entire upcoming trial in late February/early March deals with custody. The financial trial will happen after that; the court hasn't yet set dates for that trial.

1000046162.png

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The would have to be from AFE's memory though. Maybe "Tone" will have another dream...
Let me guess.

Dr Dupee said that Alice is the most incredible woman she's ever met (she's heterosexual), and cannot believe Ioan left Alice for his MOTHER.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.