Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1708477682474.png

Is this a reference to BW's looking for a wedding dress? Obsessed with B as always.
---
Bernal right now...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well I said there was a 50/50 chance of Bernal getting fired and here we are. Still AFE now has a job!!

View attachment 2770321
Judge Josh will have to deal with her direct (unless he delays AGAIN for her to get a new lawyer - please god no!!) Does AFE think she can interrogate Baby Angel this way? How does that work with a DVRO?? And what is to stop her pulling the same stunt just before a new court date anyway?? Also, who the duck would take her as a client? Bernal didn't give a duck but he's bottom of the barrel.

So there will be no documents filed from her side. How does that work? I knew they were unlikely to emerge and it's possible Bernal was trying to get her to comply with financials, witness list etc and she lost it and fired him on the spot. We have to remember that AFE never wanted the divorce and used threats to try and stop it happening. So in her tiny mind, she doesn't have to cooperate with what she never wanted anyway.

As for "Tone" crowing again, AFE is on another high from firing another lawyer. It's her pattern.

View attachment 2770340
I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date.

Ioan was a winner the minute he left that scheming bleep and the biggest losers in this saga are the kids. Ioan will have a happy life with B. The kids future isn't too good. She is dragging them down to her level.
If the evaluation has gone in favour of Alice then she wouldn't have pulled this latest stunt.

Reactions: 42
Ahoy, trusty Sea Hags. I see I popped back just in time for some vintage Alice action.

She doesn't need her sticky mitts on that report.

Edit: Who is our Caesar?!
EDDIE CIBRIAN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if Alice demanded a copy of Dupée's report and then parted ways with Bernal when he told her that he legally couldn't share it with her. 🤔
The only reason she sacked him is because there are court dates imminent. That’s it; that’s all the reason she needed. She is not a creative person, she can only reuse her few little tricks.

Reactions: 34
The only reason she sacked him is because there are court dates imminent. That’s it; that’s all the reason she needed. She is not a creative person, she can only reuse her few little tricks.
What the duck, @WinterSolstice?

What the duck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making CREATIVE designs like the below and sacking her fifth lawyer and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

1708479848688.png

1708479886075.png

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I think we were all pretty sure that she was going to pull this stunt. Put together a bingo card with some other possibilities…
IMG_2657.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Bernal has been sacked!!!

Court document to follow shortly.
---
Colour me freaking surprised *sarcasm*.

ETA: Who didn't see that coming?! She's like an old record - repeat the same tit ad nauseum. Textbook mAlice.

Here's to judge Josh throwing the library at her - brick by brick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20240220-201155~2.png

Maybe Tone's "Gown Fishin" because super lawyer Ms. Herrema has been on his case.

Nice touch, that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck, @WinterSolstice?

What the duck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making CREATIVE designs like the below and sacking her fifth lawyer and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

View attachment 2770426

View attachment 2770427
😳 Is that real? Like not a mockup? It was on the Etsy? I don’t even have the words. What in the delusional hell IS that??? I will never get over the foam letters. And as if one style of cheap rubber duck wasn’t enough ….. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bernal has been sacked!!!

Court document to follow shortly.
---
This is not going to end well for her. Crazy buffalo. The end is nigh and she is going down! Bet Ioan got the message from his attorney and just went back to whatever he was doing.

Reactions: 33
So let's assume her next move is looking for a delay, is there a form she needs to file to request that or does she just turn up in court and ask the judge in person?

It's sickening to think the judge might kick the can further down the road and steal more money from the locked funds for another lawyer for her when she's already had so much out of those funds.

Delay tactics surely means the custody evaluator report isn't very favourable towards her, otherwise she'd be skipping into court right?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So let's assume her next move is looking for a delay, is there a form she needs to file to request that or does she just turn up in court and ask the judge in person?

It's sickening to think the judge might kick the can further down the road and steal more money from the locked funds for another lawyer for her when she's already had so much out of those funds.

Delay tactics surely means the custody evaluator report isn't very favourable towards her, otherwise she'd be skipping into court right?
Can't see the judge doing that. She has done this too many times before. He is going to order her to proceed. This is not a criminal matter. If her intention is to rock up and ask for an extension again, she will be in for a surprise. I can see the judge telling her she has known about this date for months and has to proceed on her own if she does not have an attorney to present her in the proceedings. MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Let's not forget her 10k a month expires in April too, correct?

Reactions: 20
You have to think that her missing $100k is an issue. Her financials are the one thing that she's not been forthcoming about and was supposed to provide evidence about for the next hearing.

Maybe Bernal found a bit of integrity and said he can't keep on stalling on that as he'd told the court the financial information would be available at the next hearing and it would make him look bad. Imagine being such a mess of a client that even Bernal baulks at taking any more of your nonsense.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.