Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, just before bed too, but, it is my birthday tomorrow, so I will have some reading to do!! Something has happened to sack him hasn't it? Apart from her trying to stall.
Happy early birthday! 💜

Bernal is now free to join Leon and Marie on the beach. It is getting pretty crowded with Alice's former attorneys. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This is exactly what I said - she will be getting a refund of fees for work he hasn't incurred

She can get hold of dupee's report now she is self repping
Hopefully the blocked account will get the fees back, since Alice didn't pay them. And the court has her figured out--she will be allowed to review Dupée's report only in a supervised setting since she will leak any info she can.

Reactions: 42
This is insane. I mean, it’s not a surprise. We all saw it coming. And she’s likely planning to ask for an extension. I really hope it’s not granted. They all really need some closure. If they have the report and the GAL is there, is there really any reason to put it off AGAIN when she’s been dragging it out for years and doing this same trick over and over? Fire the lawyer right before the court date. It’s infuriating. I can’t even imagine how hard everyone involved is rolling their eyes at this point.
---
Hopefully the blocked account will get the fees back, since Alice didn't pay them. And the court has her figured out--she will be allowed to review Dupée's report only in a supervised setting since she will leak any info she can.
I forgot about that!

Reactions: 41
I wonder if Alice did something akin to fake RO, it's what caused the last lawyer sacking too. Or Tone tries to distract.
Screenshot_20240221_003709_X.jpg

This is exactly what I said - she will be getting a refund of fees for work he hasn't incurred

She can get hold of dupee's report now she is self repping
IIRC the stipulation stated that self-representing doesnt give you that access
No witnesses?
documents are due tomorrow

Reactions: 29
This is insane. I mean, it’s not a surprise. We all saw it coming. And she’s likely planning to ask for an extension. I really hope it’s not granted. They all really need some closure. If they have the report and the GAL is there, is there really any reason to put it off AGAIN when she’s been dragging it out for years and doing this same trick over and over? Fire the lawyer right before the court date. It’s infuriating. I can’t even imagine how hard everyone involved is rolling their eyes at this point.
---

I forgot about that!
It's about him burning through his money on more fees until he runs out.
Note to Alice: he still won't talk to you directly
---
Is Bernal Caesar? I'm lost

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As to Alice's access to Dupée's report now that she's representing herself, that's up to Judge Josh to make a court order:

1000046147.png

Alice also can't get out of paying Dr. Dupée's fees by representing herself:

1000046150.png

• Sad
Reactions: 50
When Alcatone starts spewing garbage about winning it's a sure sign Al is losing her tit, and losing.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
As to Alice's access to Dupée's report now that she's representing herself, that's up to Judge Josh to make a court order:

View attachment 2770289
But if the report has already been released to the attorneys and Alice has disinstructed Bernal she can ask for her file to be handed over to her by his office and does he have any right to withhold reports contained within that file ?

Reactions: 10
Bernal signed the document on 16th Feb and Alice 19th Feb. Is Bernal’s date a typo or did he dump her?

Reactions: 15
It’s all very strange and messy isn’t it and given the aggression it looks a lot like she’s back on the booze again. 😔

Reactions: 19
I think she’s doing that pigeon poop thing on the chess board and claiming a WIN.

Unfortunately for her it ain’t over till the fat lady gets a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s all very strange and messy isn’t it and given the aggression it looks a lot like she’s back on the booze again. 😔
When the financials and custody are signed off next month I think she will go absolutely rock bottom. There will be no wine bucket or pill bottle big enough.

Reactions: 23
Bernal signed the document on 16th Feb and Alice 19th Feb. Is Bernal’s date a typo or did he dump her?
I reckon they agreed on 14/15 february to part (fits to Tony going loony) and Alice just took longer to sign. it's way more complicated for a lawyer to dump their client on their own (you need a special court hearing anf it may get you in trouble with the bar etc) so its always either the client sacking or a mutual agreement.

so nuts though. of course always assume a delay tactic with her but I do wonder if she wanted to do something that even Bernal didnt want to file

Reactions: 39
Here's the party list as it stands now. As you can see, Alice is back to representing herself.

Really not sure what Bernal did to earn that $25,000 he got from the blocked account, but I wonder if any will be clawed back since he is not handling the trial.

View attachment 2770229
---

Thread title!! 😂
One of Marie's other names is "Ioan", ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.