Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
She may have parted with Bernal because she refused to supply the financials, maybe she wanted to challenge the evaluator’s report or perhaps he gave her bad news about the likely outcome of support even if she retains 100% custody.

Maybe she wants to go for full custody. Who knows?

But there is no way she would have parted with him if she really was winning and it was all good news.

Reactions: 36

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
It's all lose-lose for Ioan, isn't it?
He can't get sole custody - she's alienated the children too much.
If she gets 100%, she'll continue with the alienation and demand huge amounts of money for her their upkeep, and maintain she's too busy looking after the BAYBEEZ to work.
Any proportion of shared custody will be a nightmare to make work, as she doesn't believe he should see the kids, only pay for her them.
I feel so sorry for him - he's fought every step of the way for those girls against a horrendous enemy. And he had to, otherwise she would have claimed he didn't care.

• Sad
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Well I said there was a 50/50 chance of Bernal getting fired and here we are. Still AFE now has a job!!

View attachment 2770321
Judge Josh will have to deal with her direct (unless he delays AGAIN for her to get a new lawyer - please god no!!) Does AFE think she can interrogate Baby Angel this way? How does that work with a DVRO?? And what is to stop her pulling the same stunt just before a new court date anyway?? Also, who the fuck would take her as a client? Bernal didn't give a fuck but he's bottom of the barrel.

So there will be no documents filed from her side. How does that work? I knew they were unlikely to emerge and it's possible Bernal was trying to get her to comply with financials, witness list etc and she lost it and fired him on the spot. We have to remember that AFE never wanted the divorce and used threats to try and stop it happening. So in her tiny mind, she doesn't have to cooperate with what she never wanted anyway.

As for "Tone" crowing again, AFE is on another high from firing another lawyer. It's her pattern.

View attachment 2770340
I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date.

Ioan was a winner the minute he left that scheming cunt and the biggest losers in this saga are the kids. Ioan will have a happy life with B. The kids future isn't too good. She is dragging them down to her level.
I went back and check: Tone did a similar victory dance when Alice sacked Leon (before we knew). It just seems to be what he always does. Definitely wouldnt conclude what's in the report based on that.

Ametrine

VIP Member
also keep in mind that we are meant to never find out the contents of this report, not even in court filings, it may well be a attempt to set a narrative that can never be disproven.
This is a really good point.

We will never know what is in Dupee's report. Ioan will obviously never reveal anything from it.

Which means Alice, her Twitter socks and Tone can drip feed information onto social media which seems like it could be from the report (against a ruling that it should remain confidential - but when has Alice ever cared about rulings and court orders), safe in the knowledge that the report's contents will never be made public.

M33L4

VIP Member
Tell me you’re a manipulative cunt without telling me…
I mean we literally ALL saw this coming. Two-heart Tone who only ever gets two likes from the Mad Texan and Sad sack can suck a big dildo
Those poor kids are being hung out to dry yet again in her need for revenge. Imagine she’d put them first.
They’d be in the private school, have a decent and secure home and mommy dearest could have tweeted all day to her hearts content with time to herself. Imagine…
Someone get Bernal on to Tattle.
I think Caesar is Ioan at this point.

Old Soak

VIP Member
In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.
Not gonna lie, I want to be in that courtroom now more than ever 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I just don't understand , I've had hard times with Mr Vee but his relationship with our kid is entirely separate from our romantic relationship. I feel kids deserve to have contact and meaningful relationships with as many people as possible, our kid is currently on holiday with her (my ils) grandparents in Asia (home country) I've found it difficult and miss her but she's having a great time and is safe. I couldn't take that from her so many memories. It's never a bad thing to be loved by too many people.
---
I think it's probably more "constant thoughts about his daughters and what he has lost" rather than "moments of sadness". These are his daughters, his own flesh and blood, who he loves deeply.

I feel so bad for him, and the children. It's crazy what one unhinged, vindictive person can do. Three lives changed forever, all because a husband wanted a divorce from his wife.
It would break my heart I cannot imagine the pain. I would struggle to think life was worth living my worst nightmare. 😪 he's probably bereft. She's a truly evil person.

• Heart

Kwala

I think it's the financials. She has been cagey and far from transparent up until now when it comes to money. She knows she owes a lot for her fair share of expenses post separation/divorce. My guess is she thinks she has already won the kids because they will pick her regardless of any custody agreement. But money is a different kettle of fish. That she can't PA.
I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if she's avoiding submitting international bank statements because they'll show payments from Daily Mail and/or paparazzi which would show her as being complicit in adverse press coverage. That wouldn't look good in custody negotiations.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I don't know why but I feel like the trial will get kicked down the line. I hope I'm wrong!
From what the minute order says, the only way that Alice is getting a continuance is if the GAL and Ioan's attorneys agree to stipulate to one. I really hope they don't (unless of course they need extra time to bolster their filings after the later-than-anticipated release of Dupée's report, then it's a continuance for a good cause).

Regarding the thread titles, how about Alice Evans (Ioan Gruffudd’s ex wife)?
That keeps Yo in the title lest people not have a clue who AFE is, but it’s clear he’s not the subject. Or is that too long?

Obviously Alice Evans, Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Ex Wife would be better 🤣 Thank you Craig for that absolute belter 😂

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Malice should be careful what she wishes for. If those threads stopped existing there would be no one left to talk about her. She would fade into total obscurity. At least she’s on the celebrity threads here.
I think that after the court hearings are done the thread titles should permanently change to Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace. Alice won’t have much to offer (not that she does now…)

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Except she wouldn’t have even been the slightest bit newsworthy without him. So when Ioan gets roles, does promotion etc., marries and maybe has children, that’s all going in an Alice thread? They’re divorced, he’s the celeb and the more newsworthy one. She’s the footnote to this, not him.
I had no idea who he was when I saw her interview. Truth is I couldn’t give a hoot if he marries B or not. This is 100% Alice thread. When she stops the thread will die a death. Nobody will follow it for I and Bs escapades they don’t have the drama that attracts people to the dumpster fire threads of tattle.
Well, maybe a few will follow them but the fact is they're not why people are following this here on tattle, they’re more the FB fan page kind of content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Put it this way. Without I and B contributing to the drama the thread will continue as usual. Without Alice it would end within a couple of weeks.

And of course he’s a player here, everyone’s exes are mentioned on their threads ; pics of him and Bianca and bubba bear trigger Alice. We come here to see her reaction to their posts. We want to see what kind of tantrum they’ll cause. So they are relevant in that context, in relation to Alice and her shitshow. Just like all the other people around her are

Last edited:
  • Heart

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
I can't see Celia perjuring herself so I very much doubt it.
I wonder if Tony is appearing via zoom as a witness for Alice, now that would be very interesting 😉
I imagine Tony appearing would involve Alice ducking down behind a barrier, then popping up again wearing a wig.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Firstly, I do not believe in these messages "Tone" wrote. We should not read into it.
It reminds me AFE's "we are so very happy" messages.
And we know that quite often it is the opposite of what she posts.
Something had her badly rattled and we figured it out and now she is doing damage control.

Secondly, I tend to gravitate towards the camp that would like to remove Yo's name from the thread title.
However, as AE is such a generic name in a way and there are more famous Alice Evanses, the threads' title should be more specific. As we cannot use Cunt in the titles, it should be something else...

Perhaps:
Alice Evans' Catalogue of Calamities: A Narc's Guide to Grifting and Gaslighting

or

Alice Evans' Misfortunes: Narc's Fails and Fiascos

or

Alice Evans' Narc Playbook
Alice Evans' the Irrelevant Ex Wife

• Haha
  • Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
GUYS. I’m out with my kids today and we spotted Alice!

IMG_0398.jpeg

😇 ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 35

welp

VIP Member
It’s also possible Bernal has advised her to settle as the court may well order less than she’s been offered. Alice will refuse to accept this.

I once went to a tribunal against someone who was claiming 10 times what the tribunal’s top award would be.

Absolutely refused to discuss any lower settlement, disagreed with all advice and representation and represented themselves - they ended up with nothing, nada, zilch, rein. Big mistake.
You typically always try to settle, especially in family court, because judges can be extremely random. And especially when it involves custody he may decide on something that suits neither parents.

Alice will have been advised to settle, whether it's 50-50, or whatever, potentially even with more money than entitled as a compromise, and she obviously doesnt have that. On all other matters she was likely to settle at some point, albeit as late as possible to drain Ioan's funds (I'm sure she will settle on the financial issues later on for example, because the risk of uncovering her secret stash is too high) but the custody stuff is too black and white. At this point I doubt she greatly cares about money here in the dimensions we talk about (the difference between sole and joint will be about 1 k per month), sharing the kids actually would give her more in the long run, it's all about inflicting pain on Ioan. And she can't allow him to have a single happy minute with his kids. So for her it's sole custody (with visitation on paper to remind him every week of the pain, perhaps she lets it happen here and there so that Ella can assault him again) or nothing. No therapy, no chaperones, just that.

And obviously then she would try to use that fact to get more money out of him because the kids need a certain standard and it's impossible for her to get that with 3-4k/month yada yada.

She wants the cake and eat it. Like her whole life

Reactions: 35