Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
What has Alice ‘won’ exactly?

Her children? Pretty sure kids aren’t a prize.

Will she introduce them as winnings? “Hello, my name is Alice, these are my two girls I won them from their father?”

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Remember the Twitter account that was named after Bianca and was about murdering people and pushing them down stairs. Alice followed that account. The only person to follow it. Sick
Here we go … receipts

9E1CE8AC-F4AD-4E81-A55C-92FEAFFD75FD.jpeg

same account called itself the Reddit killer

3CE3F79C-1C73-4BC1-9078-793EBDF85407.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
You just know she thinks she's also a victim of injustice and oppression by a dictator.
Nobody can make everything about herself like Alice can.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I think Ioan loved being a father. If he and Bianca want children, I hope they have a truck load.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
We "interfere in Alice's life"? No we don't. We merely discuss on a forum what a terrible human being she is and how we feel she should be held accountable. Nobody forces her to read here. If she didn't, she'd be none the wiser because we keep it on Tattle, we don't affect her life in any way, shape or form. But she can't stay away from here because she's nothing without being talked about, and there'll always be things to talk about because she has to play her entire life out in public because she needs the oxygen. It's sad.

kingseven

VIP Member
Roses are red
‘Tone’s’ on a doxxing witch hunt
Respectfully Alice
You’re an utter utter cunt

• Haha

Edna

I really can't see a continuance happening, she has and not for the first time, sacked a lawyer just before a hearing; is this the 3rd time she has done this? Even my houseplants know she is trying to stall, so I can't see Judge J, taking this too kindly. I hope she gets her arse handed to her and obliterated in court!
She can't even claim she didn't have the money to continue to pay Bernal, as it was coming from the blocked account.
I reckon she asked him to do something dodgy with the financials and he didn't want to risk his licence again.
---

Brilliant 👏🏻 👏🏻 🤣
"The arguing coat is overruled" 💀🤣
1708515850240.png

But the cardigan of cruelty may now take the stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

kingseven

VIP Member
It's crazy how much Alice fucks herself over. It's like she see's a wall and just has to bang her head into it. Repeatedly.

Who knew about David Tennant and his wife? Are we going to see an Alice pt2 in the coming years? I hope not for his sake. I always liked him.

PS: Happy birthday @Mrsoh 🎂
To quote Dame Vera Lynn I think we will all meet again on the Georgia thread in a few years time. I think David is stricter with the kids on socials but there are a few posts I’ve side-eyed. There are also some where she is breastfeeding a child who is at least four which I’m obviously not going to share here as well.

61FFF1A9-A49A-4820-BE27-5F94B392FAB4.jpeg
95772EF5-D759-485E-945C-678D5C615DD7.jpeg

Apologies for digressing, to bring things back on topic I don’t think Loopy is coming back for her. He lost all interest in that war when he accepted the role of Joe Biden’s Defence Secretary.

• Haha
  • Sick

StoneMountain

VIP Member
just me...
When this schitshow is over and done with (at least as much as the courts decide), I sincerely hope that I&B put an ocean between them and Alice. The court will have ruled on custody issues and visitation (if ruled) can be done during school holidays as many divorced parents do.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I reckon she's taken it down because when the court papers drop in the next couple of days the daily mail will grab Alice's latest photos and Celia doesn't want to be in them....
---
Maybe should have put this behind a spoiler
Screenshot_2024-02-17-21-29-35-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Alice forgets there are worse fathers and much much better mothers who navigate divorce unhappily and share custody. If her bad behavior is validated, there's a way for others to follow.
It struck me last year that Kevin Costner's somewhat contentious divorce was all wrapped up in 3 months last year including financials and custody - even if the ex didn't get all she wanted.

But mAlice has dragged this out for 3 YEARS and is still obstructing

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So the only person left to represent her is….. MARJORY!!

Come on old girl, now’s your time to shine!

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Oh god View attachment 2763370

Does CF have a daughter named Elise? Or was that the Morgan’s daughter?
Elise is Piers and Celia's daughter.

I never had a real opinion about Celia except that she is not a particulary good writer but it's incredible that her husband of all people seems to have a better insight into human nature than her 💀

anyway, I had the suspicion with the Navalny post yesterday that she is eager to post smug Instas again if what Tone implied is what we think it is, but she doesnt want to do it on the nose. I expect in the coming days definitely pics/posts of the kids.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Cynical as ever Welp! I believe it will be made at some point. She has IG and Jimmy Gadd on board which makes a difference. Also in woke Hollywood, a film about disability gets bonus points. They just need to cast someone black too.

LOL it will be Gloria and will Tone be zooming in from Bristol? He is hardly credible given it's years since he has seen the kids.

So BW has given herself the lead role. I hope IG is giving her acting lessons.
View attachment 2765094
---

It won't be true with Gloria. She will have seen some shit - Alice being abusive to both IG and neglectful and maybe abusive to the kids. She is being bribed to lie. That's what all the payments for 'childcare' that never happened was about.
---

Women are able not to work if they have other means like a rich husband, investments, or the welfare state etc. Alice has none of these and still expects the BH lifestyle that her friends enjoy. When she has to leave BH I expect a 'poor little me' article in the DM to go with it. I can't wait! :sneaky:
Bianca has been cast as Eva Seren for a while - Alice knew about it back in September 2022 :

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 12.57.29.png

Incidentally, "Eva Seren" is an anagram of "a veneers"...

• Haha
  • Wow

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Unfortunately for Alice and her fucked up friends, the judge, gal, and the Custody Evaluator disagree.
Oops. You dropped your privacy protection.

View attachment 2762380
Wait … didn’t they meet her after 2 years? Again … TWO YEARS? And wasn’t it Alice’s idea? Setting up the visit to his home and spending the night … she suggested that, correct? Isn’t there paperwork between the lawyers backing that up? What is this person on about? So this narrative that he pushed his girlfriend on the kids immediately is just false. Also the narrative about his galavanting around … for work, right? Pretty sure most of his travels were work-related and likely paid for. It’s all easily proven.
---
Wait … didn’t they meet her after 2 years? Again … TWO YEARS? And wasn’t it Alice’s idea? Setting up the visit to his home and spending the night … she suggested that, correct? Isn’t there paperwork between the lawyers backing that up? What is this person on about? So this narrative that he pushed his girlfriend on the kids immediately is just false. Also the narrative about his galavanting around … for work, right? Pretty sure most of his travels were work-related and likely paid for. It’s all easily proven.
And he’s the one putting his kids first. It has cost him everything to try to reconcile. He has continued to pay over and above what he owed. He has paid for lawyers for himself and Alice. And he has paid for therapy to try to help them. If he wasn’t putting them first, he wouldn’t be fighting so hard for them. My god I hope they see that someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 37