Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I detect glee. Is Dupee the ref?? Sounds like she might have recommended the kids stay with AFE. That's what I predicted would happen given how far gone things are. Not that AFE is a good parent, but it's about doing the least harm at this late stage. The only question mark was about Elsie but she is pretty far gone now as the 'sleepover' behaviour showed. Oh well, IG tried his best so the kids can never say otherwise. On the bright side, IG can have more kids.

1708025343419.png

I wonder what that means for CS payments?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

kingseven

VIP Member
It's hilarious that Alice loves her because she stalked David a lot more badly at the beginning of their relationship than what she has accused Bianca to have done. Otherwise her IG is indeed very Alice but at least she protects her kids and doesnt seem to invite creeps into her life.
This would give people major ick if the roles were reversed here

862D75FC-A748-4CF5-82B3-9D9D6EE60013.jpeg

This also reminds me of Ioan when he said he ‘just wasn’t feeling’ marriage

614F3087-50CD-4DDB-A55A-25FD47E8F767.jpeg

9E82D717-5C1C-4B30-AFF1-FCEB6D908A23.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Alice and her fucked up friends, the judge, gal, and the Custody Evaluator disagree with the source of alienation.
Oops. You dropped your privacy protection.

View attachment 2762380
Massively extended jaunt? Around Europe? Oh poor thing, a few weeks holiday is just standard for us Europeans. Is it even a holiday if you don't cover a couple of countries? :sneaky:

I kinda feel sorry for Yo, he's just been at home for months and months on end.

Imagine how Al must feel, she must be growing moss around her feet. Lazy arse hasn't gone anywhere for years.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
8CFB1985-4A37-4D07-86B9-63FC559284ED.jpeg
Also not sure if this was mentioned but one of the socks was talking about victory two days ago.

Of course, Alice would see the kids staying with her as a win but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll get to sit on her arse in BH spending Ioan’s money for the next 10 years.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
A little reminder of the kind of content Alice provided her daughters pictures for.

Would anyone on Tattle say anything as depraved?

IMG_4114.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
how amusing that Tone reposts a posts from Liz Fraser's (who deeply embarrassed herself today with the claim that she got tattle shut down just by tweeting) feed. he isn't following her, however, Alice was following her on twitter and started following her on IG today

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Not months, about a week. Custody is the 29th; finances start March 6 and the 7th is also blocked off. Those dates have been set for a while.
No. The entire upcoming trial in late February/early March deals with custody. The financial trial will happen after that; the court hasn't yet set dates for that trial.

1000046162.png

• Sad

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Have we seen this….?
I know we all presumed Ioan would be a big part of it and probably directing but it looks like he will be acting in it too.

In that podcast she says : (whilst walking off set with Tom Hanks)

“you know I only started acting 2 years ago and I made a promise to myself that in 5 years I would work with Baz Lurhman, and he turned to me, and he was quite a boisterous character and he turned to me and he just blew up “YOU DID IT IN TWO! YOU DID IT IN TWO!!”

“lovely jimmy came across it whilst he was working at Disney. I sent him the concept of the script, he said this is so important, so necessary and it’s not really done, it’s not out there. He found a spot in his heart for a “ray of sunshine” I think it was about a year of back and forth with jimmy and edits and discussions and ideas and that’s when it really turned into something special.”

“And then Yo, Ioan my boyfriend, he actually , um, when we first met, um, we discussed it, you know I told him about it, we discussed my writing acting you know, and I gave him the concept script at one point as well and he called me and he said “Bianca, I’ve just read “a ray of sunshine”, oh my goodness, how can I be involved. We weren’t together at this point um and so that was really special as well, that’s what kind of made me feel “ok there’s something to this” and it really, it felt important to me, but that’s purely because it’s a lot to do with my life and my experience, but to hear other people and get that feedback of “there’s something here” it’s exciting.”

Jimmy has one film that he has to finish first so AROS are second in line. It’s filming in Los Angeles and potentially Finland.

I wonder if Alice’s Disney exec worked with Jimmy 😂🖕🏼

IMG_5732.jpeg
IMG_5733.jpeg

---
---
Also gives an interesting insight into her and Ioan’s relationship early days. She obviously did meet (as we know) him on Harrow and got talking to him about the script but she was already talking to Jimmy about it which is interesting as I presumed Ioan had been helping her to roll the ball on that.

she talks about her abusive marriage and how because of leaving and her MS her mindset is “”don’t wait just go and do it” which is very reminiscent of “just do it you silly old duffer”

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Has Alice bought new furniture yet. Seeing that she has agreed that everything in the house belongs to Ioan. Would he even want it back?
I doubt Bianca would want anything from Alice's place in her home. I wouldn't blame her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

chasingsunsets11

I'm pretty sure the report is not exactly in Alices favor. There's no way a trained professional would not have spotted the signs of a narcissistic personality disorder and whatever else she's got.

What she and her lemmings seem to forget quite frequently is that the most crucial evidence in this case is Alice herself. She can try and deflect from herself by using her journalist friend, her kids, her instagram, her acquaintances, her sock accounts etc but at the end of the day she's still her own worst enemy. She's proven many times now that she's incapable of controlling her emotions. She can only keep her anger bottled up for so long before she reveals her true self once again. Every time her thoughts of revenge become too much she acts irrationally and fucks up. And with every fuck up she's creating new proof which then in return can be used against her.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine being delighted at trauma bonding two young kids. I’d be absolutely mortified.
She’d dress it up as a win and put a scarf on it.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She’s desperately trying to distract our attention from Tone’s account. This has to be one of the most cringe moments of this whole saga and god knows we’ve had our share of those.

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
there was a time where Alice and her goons used to argue that Ioan deserves to lose the kids because he wasnt financially supporting them sufficiently (note: that was pre-Bianca already when Ella was refusing to turn up). We know for a few weeks now (in Alice's own words) that this is not true, so in essence when they are gleeful about him not seeing the kids the whole deal is about leaving their Abuser Queen. Nothing else. That's quite revealing if you think about it.

welp

VIP Member
I think that after the court hearings are done the thread titles should permanently change to Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace. Alice won’t have much to offer (not that she does now…)
I disagree tbh. Alice is the one that creates material for this thread. the content about Bianca & Ioan is mostly rave imo

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Lots of low budget movies get made - we just don't hear about them as they aren't Hollywood blockbusters. I think I said this before but Hallmark might be interested in it.
---

But what if there's a SICK CHILD??

Seriously she wouldn't even get panto. She left early from the VD Con. She's all about the grift, not the graft.
She's all about the grift, not the graft.
Next thread title 😁

• Haha