Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoopla

I'd hate to be connected to my narc ex in any way, especially publicly, but this is a gossip forum, not an Ioan/Bianca fan site pandering to their feelings. If people are so concerned about them maybe they shouldn't be reading and commenting here tbw. I'm damn sure Ioan would hate these threads, would hate the focus and speculation on his private life, and would really hate the commentary and judgement on his young children.
I think there's a misconception that we're all IG stans on here. I'd never heard of Ioan Gruffudd before Alice started her 'abandoned wife' media blitz. I can't be the only one.

IG fans might think he's the biggest draw to these threads, but some of us just want to watch the incredible Alice Evans shit show whatever the thread title may be.

Reactions: 35

Shadow_Wolf

Bernal has been sacked!!!

Court document to follow shortly.
---
Colour me freaking surprised *sarcasm*.

ETA: Who didn't see that coming?! She's like an old record - repeat the same shit ad nauseum. Textbook mAlice.

Here's to judge Josh throwing the library at her - brick by brick.

Last edited:

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice hasn't won anything. She'll never have a good relationship with her kids, or anyone else. She is an unemployed deadbeat.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Elise's name has been misspelt in the latest court document:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 00.52.29.png

We should do a running tally of whose name gets spelt incorrectly the most in court documents - Elise, Elsie or Ioan.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Ioan has my admiration. I’d have probably given up by now. What an absolute shitshow.

lulooo

VIP Member
I'm vacillating like crazy about this, and its making me dizzy. The Abuser herself directed me here by mentioning the site herself. I remembered Ioan from years ago when I did follow his career. I became aware of the Abuser and the damage she caused his career and reputation fairly early on in their relationshit - ioanonline and the imdb boards. I thought she was a cunt then and these last few years have just confirmed I was right. I want to see her held to account for her abuse of both her ex husband, their children, his fiancee and both their families. That is why I stay, also for the pictures of his cutiness Bubba Bear and the funny as fuck and clever turds on here. You have all carried me through some tough times.
What I meant to say you lovely lot, as tattle went down before I was able to edit the above post, is that these threads have provided a distraction from my real life when it became a bit sad. You are a clever, creative, and funny bunch.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Sounds like the TuTu of Termination has struck again for poor old Bernie! Wonder if Leon and Marie are gearing up for a weekend at his??

IMG_5388.jpeg

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The funniest one was Tone preaching about bullying. He’s spent 2.5 years bullying online Ioan and Bianca to the point of needing a police visit. Absolute vile disgusting siblings, I’m with you lulooo

Ametrine

VIP Member
Matthew Rhys would have told Ioan to run a mile from AFE and that’s why she hates him but dresses it up as some boyhood beef between the rival actors.
Alice also implied she could have had a chance to be with Matthew, but she chose Ioan.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 16.10.24.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice is crowing. Honestly I think the kids are fucked, short to medium term, but maybe they will do NC eventually?
1708025884499.png

AFE was desperate to see the reaction of us turds but Tattle has only just come back online. Tell me you are glued to Tattle without telling me... Oh btw Alice, you're still a child abusing cunt. Dupee wasn't fooled.

1708026000982.png

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I wonder if Alice demanded a copy of Dupée's report and then parted ways with Bernal when he told her that he legally couldn't share it with her. 🤔
The only reason she sacked him is because there are court dates imminent. That’s it; that’s all the reason she needed. She is not a creative person, she can only reuse her few little tricks.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Tone/Alice you are the moral superior of no one. Still trying to doxx aren't you?? My name is the Queen of Sheba. Happy? Now fuck off.

View attachment 2760169
"Don't tap away behind your cowards's cover of anonymity."

Yeah, who would do a thing like that?

Oh wait, Alice did that, to get around her domestic violence restraining order. She created at least 20 sock accounts on Twitter in 2023 to abuse Ioan and Bianca.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 23.29.17.png

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Be careful what messages you keep repeating to tender, impressionable girls. You might end up ensuring they become man hating women. I pray that doesn't happen in this case.
The kids are definitely the losers in all this. They lost a good dad and that makes that cunt happy. IG will have a good life with B regardless but I'm sure he has moments of sadness thinking about the kids.

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
This was AFE shit stirring again. All of it is bullshit including the 'I am not a vengeful person'. Like many a domestic abuser, AFE was jealous of anyone who knew IG before meeting Her Highness. She will have tried to wreck the friendship and maybe succeeded too, for a while. I hope IG, BW, Math and Kerry are pictured together at some point.

View attachment 2769330
"I should probably keep my mouth closed" - and then proceeds to type out words which make it clear what Alice is accusing Matthew of (betrayal, shady behaviour towards Ioan).

Alice should have shut the hell up and got the fuck off Twitter. God knows what her tweets did to affect Ioan's career.

Even if Matthew did do something bad to Ioan - going on Twitter and writing comments like this was not going to help Ioan in any way, shape or form. She did it to get attention for herself.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
That reminds me. I want to say I really enjoyed this little trip together. It’s been a [alice caps] MUCH NEEDED distraction over a pretty stressful couple of years. It’s really cool how so many different people from different places realised what she was doing. I happened to have Lorraine on in a hotel room. Then like so many others, I was directed here from her Twitter.

Tattle gets a bad press but this thread was always about calling out the many forms of covert and not so covert types of abuse Alice engages in. I was just thinking though there’s an expression about not becoming the person you despise? The trick is not lowering yourself to their level and becoming like them without noticing. Alice and ‘Tone’ are “both” very vulgar and crude. I feel icky just seeing their tweets, her pervs and misfits are gross too. Ironic when you think how upset she gets about Trump supporters. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, without tattle they have no audience, they really have nothing. I guess Alice will start her socks up now the assessment is over. Like anyone cares at this point. (Get a Job!!)!

I’ve started reading The shadow of the Wind. I heard it’s really good and I need to detox my mind with something more wholesome for a while,. luckily I’m a fast reader so I won’t be a min. 🤗 🤍 💙 💫

• Heart