Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me but this was a bad move, Alice.
That's why I only gave him a 50/50 shot at being fired. Smartest person in the room again...

Our thread title nails it.
#231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

While Ella is not me when I was 14, I would be very worried at that age about being totally dependent (except for money) on such an obvious nutjob. Then again I am not easily brainwashed, or a Golden Child so maybe it doesn't bother her.

However, it's possible Moms of Ella's school mates lurk this site and people talk...

Reactions: 11
I agree. If this is something she enjoys, why not take a design course or something? Actually learn how to upcycle bags or clothes and not just paste primary school foam onto them. She has a following. If she made an effort, she could have legitmately learned and produced a product to sell.
Some people should not be allowed near glue guns and AFE is one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I btw find it interesting that Alice didn't enter her private address, but a office building without even mentioning which suite it is (lol). Now obviously Ioan enters in legal document the office of his company (with the suite number) too, but Alice doesn't have that as far as I know.

I guess at least she hasn't doxxed herself and the kids this time, but I thought this was a funny detail
Has she got herself a job?? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently his wife has some things in common with Alice and we're all re-convening here sometime in the future for Alice pt 2. @welp is already collecting details as we speak!
tbh while I see the similarities, I havent seen GT being particulary nasty to anyone unlike Alice, which is what sparked my interest.

I think this tying your whole identity to your famous husband (and not respecting their privacy which both did) is very dangerous because the fallout will be great if the relationship doesn't work out. But I wouldn't assume that she would cause the same tit as Alice does in that case. As mentioned she does seem to care about her children at least, so that is already a huge difference. But obviously you never know how much Alice destroying her herself and her kids lives inspires others.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They’re not splitting up though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just because she pursued him, doesn’t mean she’s abusive. Am I missing something?
I'm not sure if others are seeing something I'm missing too. I was just scrolling her Insta and she doesn't seem to be much like Alice. At least there aren't any passive aggressive jokes/jabs at her husband and she doesn't seem to gob about like Alice does. I assumed the "stalking him pursuit" was more of a joke tbh.

I just realised her father is Peter Davison and tbh I always found him to be a whiny, wet wipe.
---
I agree. If this is something she enjoys, why not take a design course or something? Actually learn how to upcycle bags or clothes and not just paste primary school foam onto them. She has a following. If she made an effort, she could have legitmately learned and produced a product to sell.
Alice do something reasonable, rational, logical? Surely you jest?!

Reactions: 4
[

x

ive had a peek at her Insta. Oh. My. Focking. God
And yes she does breastfeed - well, a child that looks way too old for this. And plasters it all over Insta… the kid is going to have a great time at school..
but back to mAlice.. I wonder if there will be anything more today, filed from Ioan’s side for example?
While I’m not one of those people who posts their entire lives on social media and doesn’t get the point of that, I do think breastfeeding - including how long - is something a parent has the right to decide and it’s none of my business. There’s nothing gross or shameful about it.
---
tbh while I see the similarities, I havent seen GT being particulary nasty to anyone unlike Alice, which is what sparked my interest.

I think this tying your whole identity to your famous husband (and not respecting their privacy which both did) is very dangerous because the fallout will be great if the relationship doesn't work out. But I wouldn't assume that she would cause the same tit as Alice does in that case. As mentioned she does seem to care about her children at least, so that is already a huge difference. But obviously you never know how much Alice destroying her herself and her kids lives inspires others.
Sorry but she’s got her own identity. She works and she also seems to put her family first. I think painting her with the same brush is unfair.

Reactions: 7
That's why I only gave him a 50/50 shot at being fired. Smartest person in the room again...

Our thread title nails it.
#231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

While Ella is not me when I was 14, I would be very worried at that age about being totally dependent (except for money) on such an obvious nutjob. Then again I am not easily brainwashed, or a Golden Child so maybe it doesn't bother her.

However, it's possible Moms of Ella's school mates lurk this site and people talk...
BIB - I think so too. And I'm sure that some of her classmates or people that go to the same school know all about her criminal activities as well. I could also imagine there's a few parents that tell their kids to stay away from her for that exact reason.

Reactions: 10
I btw find it interesting that Alice didn't enter her private address, but a office building without even mentioning which suite it is (lol). Now obviously Ioan enters in legal document the office of his company (with the suite number) too, but Alice doesn't have that as far as I know.

I guess at least she hasn't doxxed herself and the kids this time, but I thought this was a funny detail
I'm sure you saw the online listings giving that address as a "virtual office space"? Maybe that's what her sad-sack agent uses for a coworking space. Or maybe Alice is working on her start-up company, "Designs by Coglet".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Some of the Alice Evans designs leave me wondering if she was actually using the glue gun or just sniffing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think we all know at this point that there can be no winners in this situation any more. Most of Ioan's money is gone, she has mentally damaged both of her children, and she herself is an utter mess. It seems her mantra is "if I can't be happy then no one can be". Ioan will pick himself up, repair the financial damage and go on to have a happy marriage and steady career. There is that at least. Alice has nothing, and will be nothing. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Have I found the new lawyer?? 😜
there are many lawyers in that building, and the phone number is the one she entered last time (probably her private).

But yknow what, with the amount of lawyers she has been through it would be actually a good option for their next lawyer to be anonymous!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
there are many lawyers in that building, and the phone number is the one she entered last time (probably her private).

But yknow what, with the amount of lawyers she has been through it would be actually a good option for their next lawyer to be anonymous!
Brianna Deutsch is in that building. Has Alice got a job? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To the legal posters here, I am asking this question again. Will there be any consequences today regarding her sacking her lawyer? Or will we have wait another week, when the actual trial starts? There doesn't seem much point to the meeting today, if one party is absent.
There's no conference or meeting scheduled for today. Today is the deadline when trial briefs must be filed and exhibits must be exchanged. I don't expect anything filed from Alice's side, given the events of yesterday, but Ioan's side should file documents. It's likely that we will see the fallout next week and not today. As to what that fallout will be is anyone's guess, since it's up to Judge Josh.

Reactions: 40
So she’s using her address. Classy.
But not the suite number for Rodeo Realty,. Actually I think they hire post office boxes at that address too - but without anything other then the street address I think it will be pot luck if any court documents make it through to Alice. Maybe that's the idea....

Reactions: 31
But not the suite number for Rodeo Realty,. Actually I think they hire post office boxes at that address too - but without anything other then the street address I think it will be pot luck if any court documents make it through to Alice. Maybe that's the idea....
That’s exactly the idea.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.