Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like the TuTu of Termination has struck again for poor old Bernie! Wonder if Leon and Marie are gearing up for a weekend at his??

View attachment 2771011
I still love the Tutu of Termination. Shoot me 🤷‍♀️

Speaking of court clothes, what are we all going to wear when we take the witness stand? The coat of condemnation. The sunglasses of sneering. The bollocking boots. The vest of veracity. And please don't forget the corset of containment. We don't want to anyone going tits akimbo at an inopportune moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The gaul to keep firing lawyers you’re not even paying for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't mess with my TuTu
Don't mess with my TuTu
I know you have another woman
So don't mess with my TuTu

this was an ear worm I didn’t need today!!
So just pass it on, why don't you???
Thanks for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being delighted at trauma bonding two young kids. I’d be absolutely mortified.
She’d dress it up as a win and put a scarf on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Betty had a RO and still was allowed to do that?

View attachment 2771187
I'm not 100 % sure but IIRC the restraining order was no longer in effect by the time of the trial. In fact I think Dan asked Linda later on to not file a Restraining Order against Betty again.

Though, of course these things are always with the courts discretion and depends on whether the other party demands it. The trauma is certainly for Ioan higher than it was for Dan back then.

Reactions: 7
You typically always try to settle, especially in family court, because judges can be extremely random. And especially when it involves custody he may decide on something that suits neither parents.

Alice will have been advised to settle, whether it's 50-50, or whatever, potentially even with more money than entitled as a compromise, and she obviously doesnt have that. On all other matters she was likely to settle at some point, albeit as late as possible to drain Ioan's funds (I'm sure she will settle on the financial issues later on for example, because the risk of uncovering her secret stash is too high) but the custody stuff is too black and white. At this point I doubt she greatly cares about money here in the dimensions we talk about (the difference between sole and joint will be about 1 k per month), sharing the kids actually would give her more in the long run, it's all about inflicting pain on Ioan. And she can't allow him to have a single happy minute with his kids. So for her it's sole custody (with visitation on paper to remind him every week of the pain, perhaps she lets it happen here and there so that Ella can assault him again) or nothing. No therapy, no chaperones, just that.

And obviously then she would try to use that fact to get more money out of him because the kids need a certain standard and it's impossible for her to get that with 3-4k/month yada yada.

She wants the cake and eat it. Like her whole life
But what happens when Ioan says I’ve had enough and walks away? It will happen eventually. We all have a breaking point, no matter how patient we might be.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It's crazy how much Alice fucks herself over. It's like she see's a wall and just has to bang her head into it. Repeatedly.

Who knew about David Tennant and his wife? Are we going to see an Alice pt2 in the coming years? I hope not for his sake. I always liked him.

PS: Happy birthday @Mrsoh 🎂
Who knew what about David Tennant and his wife?

Reactions: 2
I btw find it interesting that Alice didn't enter her private address, but a office building without even mentioning which suite it is (lol). Now obviously Ioan enters in legal document the office of his company (with the suite number) too, but Alice doesn't have that as far as I know.

I guess at least she hasn't doxxed herself and the kids this time, but I thought this was a funny detail

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really think she genuinely thought she was good at "designing" bags, and that she was being creative and entrepreneurial. She even carried several of her designs to red carpet events and partiers - I don't think she would have done that if it was just a scheme to get back at Ioan.

She made quite a few sales of her items to people who were fans of hers/Ioan's, which made her further think she was better than she was.

If Ioan asked her to get a job and she didn't want to, she just would have refused to do anything. We all know how strong-willed she is.
I agree. If this is something she enjoys, why not take a design course or something? Actually learn how to upcycle bags or clothes and not just paste primary school foam onto them. She has a following. If she made an effort, she could have legitmately learned and produced a product to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow is the lawyer get together basically, so will there be any ramifications for no lawyer for Alice, which means no paperwork to present? It's time she faced the consequences of her actions over the last three years! I hope she gets the book thrown at her.
To the legal posters here, I am asking this question again. Will there be any consequences today regarding her sacking her lawyer? Or will we have wait another week, when the actual trial starts? There doesn't seem much point to the meeting today, if one party is absent.

Reactions: 10
Apparently his wife has some things in common with Alice and we're all re-convening here sometime in the future for Alice pt 2. @welp is already collecting details as we speak!
They’re not splitting up though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just because she pursued him, doesn’t mean she’s abusive. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.