Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to disagree with you, just to say that there are tons of actresses with hooded eyes and not a hindrance at all. Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence... Renee Zellweger messed with hers and she looked a bit odd afterwards. Charlotte Rampling has really hooded eyes now that she's older and she's an absolute badass, that cold stare is sort of her thing.

Al is an all around mess and what's on the inside shows on the outside. Okay, well, she does have an unattractive eye colour. She really didn't have any luck on that.

Reactions: 16
When AFE has to rent her next place - will she be able to pay 6 months up front? Maybe - see secret stash...
I saw this and thought of her. A cannabis farm would require effort so that's out and she doesn't have friends...

Reactions: 15
An unattractive eye colour?

Reactions: 10
An unattractive eye colour?
Would that be the eye color before or after she messed around with Photoshop. Those eyes are just down right crazy. So maybe she was trying to cover up the wandering eye. Alas, the internet is forever and that one eye hunting, and one eye fishing, shot will be around forever.

Reactions: 19
bit cringe

99.99 % of all movies dont get made. This movie has better chances than the average but it's well in the "unlikely to happen" territory. Ioan has never made a movie (and he and Alice tried that btw, she mentioned this in a interview), Gadd has some medium success, that isnt any guarantee.

Dont get me wrong, I do think they want to make it. I just think it's pretty convenient to get the visa over this.

Alice updated her post, I found reading it in a Glaswegian accent helpful.

A moving tribute indeed.

Reactions: 33
The thought of Alice turning up as Tony by wearing a wig and a tash has made me laugh far too much.

Reactions: 25
My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who looks to Alice Evans for geopolitical thought leadership.

Reactions: 48
Her political posts are more cringy than her 'look at me, I'm still hot' posts. She's in favour of freedom of speech but not for us 'trolls' or anyone who interviews Putin. People who think there should be freedom of speech but only for the people they like or themselves, don't understand free speech. She also used her platform to defame and harass others (illegal of course) but apart from that, she's a free speech expert.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely but these actresses have more going on in terms of looks, confidence and talent. They use that to emote and wow. Rampling really traded on the steely stare and hard ass look.

There is nothing wrong with hooded eyes, it can be thing that defines you. I just think Alice didn’t have the modelling or acting ability to deal with it. I suspect when tried modelling it was pointed out a limitation. It stuck with her and she over uses the side pose, open mouth and big red pout to distract from it. When she isn’t giving herself 3 pupils.

She’s paranoid about all her looks and tends to project this loathing onto others. Ioan got the brunt of it. Saggy eyes was her self loathing. With Ioan gone eventually that loathing will be projected to the girls.

To be fair to her most of us mortals aren’t symmetrical (I have one eye palpably less wide than the other) and side angling is a good pose. I sort of admire her ability to strike a pose before she moves and the chins wobble in.

Reactions: 15
Na
Snookie - ( sarah snook ) Emmy / GG and a tony if her future - could not have more hooded eyes if was wearing a monks habit - Gorgous and says she'll never touch her face .

Reactions: 9
I am BEGGING for another chapter!
---
The thought of Alice turning up as Tony by wearing a wig and a tash has made me laugh far too much.
I think part of what's so funny about that idea is you know Alice has seriously considered it!
---
The image of 3 pupils and wobbling chins is sending me! Alice should move back to Britain and do pantomime.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.