Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, what have I missed. Her lawyer's not a lawyer?
He was suspended and unable to practice law for a period of 60 days, with a one-year stayed suspension and two years of probation, in 2010. He was also publicly reproved by the State Bar in 1997.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
He was suspended and unable to practice law for a period of 60 days, with a one-year stayed suspension and two years of probation, in 2010. He was also publicly reproved by the State Bar in 1997.
So what's the betting we'll see him suspended or even disbarred over Alice bleeping Evans?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is absolutely [unintentional Alice CAPS] SHOCKING. Those poor, poor people. They came to him in good faith to resolve an incredibly delicate and difficult situation which could have resulted in them losing absolutely everything - and he withheld all the fees which he hadn’t earnt; failed to supervise his staff, especially his secretary, who THREW AWAY IMPORTANT LEGAL DOCUMENTS; allowed one of the non-legal staff to effectively practise law… where is his integrity? Where the hell is his honour? I find his behaviour absolutely repulsive. He really met a twin soul in Alice - who, by the look of things (including the physical state of the last filing), could be utterly screwed over the next few weeks. The question is now not just whether Alice is going to turn up if requested; it’s whether *he* will show up, let alone do his job with the minimum of competence.
Sorry, I’m just so disgusted. What an appalling individual.
Yep, it is indeed absolutely shocking. To be fair, though, the throwing away of legal documents was another case that was cited in the part where the State Bar was deciding how to punish Bernal. Although the fact that his employees falsified events and correspondence from a client is just as bad, and possibly worse. 💀

Reactions: 27
When you think we will know the outcome of tomorrow's meeting? It's just a status update, so nothing drastic should happen but no doubt, DM will run a story if Alice isn't happy.
The picture of her with her friends aged late teens, doesn't look like her at all.

Reactions: 13
When you think we will know the outcome of tomorrow's meeting? It's just a status update, so nothing drastic should happen but no doubt, DM will run a story if Alice isn't happy.
The picture of her with her friends aged late teens, doesn't look like her at all.
The minute order is probably going to be uploaded that same afternoon. I will be monitoring and will upload it when it's available. Or, in other words...

I.W.I.L.L.B.E.R.E.F.R.E.S.H.I.N.G.T.H.E.P.A.G.E.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh, what a beautiful little teddy bear she is! I love Bengals’ bone structure - the huge eyes, the large yet perfect ears… does Mademoiselle have two-toned eyes too? My boy’s outer eyes are a clear pellucid green; around the iris, there’s a clearly demarcated border and then a darker green. Is she also as mad as a hatter, and is Everything A Toy? My boy cried for ten minutes earlier because his favourite bottle top was sucked up by the vacuum cleaner and I had to empty the bag to get it out (yukk). Thank you for introducing her - there can never be enough kittens! And thank you so much for the kind compliment re: my posts - I’m so glad I haven’t driven you to distraction with my ramblings; I often find I’ve written mini-essays when looking back and wish the editing function were available for more than twenty minutes!

I apologise for having missed the dildo reference a few threads ago, @M33L4 - shall we submit a joint thread title?

I have a sharkish estate agent coming tomorrow just when proceedings are about to commence, dammit - what matters most; to sell my house or watch Alice bleeping Evans fall spectacularly on her ozempic’d arse? She may be posting thirty year old pictures of herself, but she cannot turn back time (song for the playlist? I bet it was IG’s theme tune for the last three years, wishing he’d never signed up for that bloody dog film). Thinking about it, she’s got away with an insane amount over the years, from publicly cheating on Olivier and having him magnanimously forgive her, to making off with IG’s money (even to the extent of calling the paps to show off the amount she’d filched from his account). It is time for her to learn a strong, incontrovertible lesson. I don’t take pleasure in watching others suffer, but some have to learn the hard way that life does not simply bestow everything they want upon them, or fail to redress their evil acts.
Her eyes might be slightly two tone but she has no clear lines. She’s five now. The craziness lasted until she she was about two. She does love to play still but she’s calmer. She likes me hiding from her and peeping round the corner and shouting boo. She also likes me chasing her. What is most noticeable about her behaviour is her attachment to me. She follows me everywhere. If I’m on another floor of the house, she cries until she finds me. She thinks she’s human. When we sit at the dinner table, she tries to join us. I kiss her whenever I get home from work so she will try and kiss any visitor that arrives - she will meow at them until they do it. Her best quality is her love of children. My husband and I are foster carers. It’s hard when children first arrive as they’re in a new place and often we will have to work to build their trust. However, they will bond with kind and gentle Agatha straight away. She’s loving and gentle and just what most of our kids need. Thank you for asking about her.

FYI, my close friends would find it funny that I’m on a celeb (only just) gossip site and managed to mention to squeeze in a post about my cat. In my defence, the AE threads can be quite heavy (by virtue of her actions) and so it’s nice to be reminded a bit of the light and love in the world. Agatha is actually the anti Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sweating her balls off.
Speaking of sweaty balls (or not), it probably explains these poses.
142753.jpg

---
The minute order is probably going to be uploaded that same afternoon. I will be monitoring and will upload it when it's available. Or, in other words...

I.W.I.L.L.B.E.R.E.F.R.E.S.H.I.N.G.T.H.E.P.A.G.E.
... and the rest of us will be like

f2ff7518.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her eyes might be slightly two tone but she has no clear lines. She’s five now. The craziness lasted until she she was about two. She does love to play still but she’s calmer. She likes me hiding from her and peeping round the corner and shouting boo. She also likes me chasing her. What is most noticeable about her behaviour is her attachment to me. She follows me everywhere. If I’m on another floor of the house, she cries until she finds me. She thinks she’s human. When we sit at the dinner table, she tries to join us. I kiss her whenever I get home from work so she will try and kiss any visitor that arrives - she will meow at them until they do it. Her best quality is her love of children. My husband and I are foster carers. It’s hard when children first arrive as they’re in a new place and often we will have to work to build their trust. However, they will bond with kind and gentle Agatha straight away. She’s loving and gentle and just what most of our kids need. Thank you for asking about her.

FYI, my close friends would find it funny that I’m on a celeb (only just) gossip site and managed to mention to squeeze in a post about my cat. In my defence, the AE threads can be quite heavy (by virtue of her actions) and so it’s nice to be reminded a bit of the light and love in the world. Agatha is actually the anti Alice
The mark of a true cat person - we can shoehorn in a mention of our beloved fur babies into any conversation. Eg: Alice might be a much nicer person if she'd loved a cat at some time in her life.😂❤

Agatha is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So what's the betting we'll see him suspended or even disbarred over Alice bleeping Evans?!
he is handling this case in a pretty weird way. he is not even aggressive. he seems to agree with Ioan's people while submitting in the same document that Alice is against something (custody evaluation) for example. Alice's previous lawyers at least fought for what Alice wanted but he seems too scared to do that (due to his record probably) which probably tells you what a client Alice is lol

Reactions: 17
Alice’s acting is very much like Amber Heards where she can’t hold a gaze or stop fidgeting. Must be a borderline personality thing

Reactions: 13
They're like the Bernal of agents (Bernal of the yahoo email address).

I'm mightily trying to talk myself out of appearing at the hearing tomorrow. Risk of doxxing versus hilarity. It's a tough choice. 😂

P.S. If anyone is interested in reading the court order which struck off Bernal some years ago, I can post it. 🙃
Please don’t risk doxxing. Keep refreshing the page, that’s all we need. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.