Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dildo of consequences is most definitely unlubed 😂😂😂
She’s about to be fucked by 7” for the first time in years. How fitting, or not. 😜
It’s not even 9am here, I’m on the naughty step.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Court Day!

Continuing the 21 trend here is Bianca when Alice was 21

CAC26A93-07E4-4012-966E-84281AFF68B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aged 21 or thereabout Alice. Hope this helps

View attachment 2740845
She looks really chavvy here. It reminds me of her wedding photo but she's missing the ciggie. Not so much like a Professor's daughter.
---
I'm mightily trying to talk myself out of appearing at the hearing tomorrow.
Oh go on. It will only be the lawyers anyway. Wear a hat and dark glasses lol.

---
A shady lawyer and a shady agent?

I love that for her.

MOO
Water finds its own level.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks really chavvy here. It reminds me of her wedding photo but she's missing the ciggie. Not so much like a Professor's daughter.
---

Oh go on. It will only be the lawyers anyway. Wear a hat and dark glasses lol.

@Hiraeth Just don't go disguised as Loopy. If there's giant dildo's lurking, lubed or unlubed, and Alice does turn up... well that just doesn't bear thinking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he seems to agree with Ioan's people while submitting in the same document that Alice is against something (custody evaluation) for example
It's because he dgaf. He's phoning it in and thinking of the $35k...
---
Happy Court Day!

Continuing the 21 trend here is Bianca when Alice was 21

LOL don't do that. AFE will have a heart attack!! I thought for a sec that BW has posted this on her insta! (ie pregnancy news)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They're like the Bernal of agents (Bernal of the yahoo email address).

I'm mightily trying to talk myself out of appearing at the hearing tomorrow. Risk of doxxing versus hilarity. It's a tough choice. 😂

P.S. If anyone is interested in reading the court order which struck off Bernal some years ago, I can post it. 🙃
Oh I'd definitely read that! I can see you posted it, thanks 🩷
@scantysandwich "the Rosetta Tone" 💀🤣🤣
---
So what's the betting we'll see him suspended or even disbarred over Alice bleeping Evans?!
Given that they falsified documents before to try and get themselves out of the bankruptcy duck up, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he has fudged mAlices financials, to try and show she must have 17k a month (she can't possibly be expected to live on less!). Good job Ioan got some forensic accounts involved 👀
---
The mark of a true cat person - we can shoehorn in a mention of our beloved fur babies into any conversation. Eg: Alice might be a much nicer person if she'd loved a cat at some time in her life.😂❤

Agatha is lovely.
For the love of cats 😍😍 another crazy cat lady here, my neighbours cat is a bengal, he thinks that he lives with me (my own cat that's twice his size, tells him otherwise 😎) and he is so hyper and clever, he's such a cutie, but when he manages to get my house, it's mayhem 🤣
Back on topic, the days of reckoning are drawing in for mAlice, nothing in the warring wardrobe will protect her from what's coming her way! As someone said upthread, the giant Dildo of consequences, rarely comes lubed 💅🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sweating her balls off.
Burning the motor out on her dildo.
---
Her eyes might be slightly two tone but she has no clear lines. She’s five now. The craziness lasted until she she was about two. She does love to play still but she’s calmer. She likes me hiding from her and peeping round the corner and shouting boo. She also likes me chasing her. What is most noticeable about her behaviour is her attachment to me. She follows me everywhere. If I’m on another floor of the house, she cries until she finds me. She thinks she’s human. When we sit at the dinner table, she tries to join us. I kiss her whenever I get home from work so she will try and kiss any visitor that arrives - she will meow at them until they do it. Her best quality is her love of children. My husband and I are foster carers. It’s hard when children first arrive as they’re in a new place and often we will have to work to build their trust. However, they will bond with kind and gentle Agatha straight away. She’s loving and gentle and just what most of our kids need. Thank you for asking about her.

FYI, my close friends would find it funny that I’m on a celeb (only just) gossip site and managed to mention to squeeze in a post about my cat. In my defence, the AE threads can be quite heavy (by virtue of her actions) and so it’s nice to be reminded a bit of the light and love in the world. Agatha is actually the anti Alice
She sounds PRECIOUS. My boy follows me everywhere too - if he doesn’t know where I am, he lets out his tiny, plaintive mew. He’s like a little dog - and like your Agatha, very companionable; he doesn’t like to be away from His People. Unlike your sociable little lady, though, he hates strangers - he hides, or guards my bathroom door for sole reason (and refuses to play Peep-o). Once the threat has gone, he can relax, and goes back to wrecking things. And he loves water: he enjoys getting into a wet bath or shower, the lunatic!
That’s a wonderful thing you and your husband do - I admire you so much for your compassion and empathy in helping kids who are so vulnerable and fragile. It’s truly an amazing thing.
I know what you mean about these threads. I’ve had to step back at times either to battle chronic depression, or because Alice’s horribleness, her endless rants, unfamiliarity with the truth, damage she’s done to the children, pain she’s caused others and general narcissism make me feel quite sick. So many of us here have survived narcissists who have broken us in some way, and I’m no exception - I’ve been around them all my life. But the people are also why I love these threads: there is so much support, kindness and compassion, even genuine love displayed, that it feels like a proper community (and in many ways more solid than ‘real world’ ones). God knows what we’re going to discover today, as a consequence of the hearing, and over the next few weeks: as ever, it’ll be worse than we could ever have imagined. A good thing, then, that we have Kittens.
Please give Agatha a nose-kiss for me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
You might see some of my favourite type of DILDOs (double income little dog owners)!
You are so right!

Last year I ticked off a bucket list wish and went over the Clifton Suspension Bridge in my powerchair (I had tried to walk over many, many years ago but was so drunk that I couldn't make it) 😂

I loved doing it but there were a lot of very impatient little dog owners rushing to get past me...stop and enjoy the view you fools!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Polite request to keep animal stuff behind spoilers so that those of us checking in quickly can find AFE stuff easily today. Thanks gang (I have animals too but am short on time today) 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alice really fucked up with that fake RO. I’m sure Marie bolted when Alice did the dirty, and now she’s ended up with bloody Bernal.

Marie did a decent job, kept Alice off SM and fought for her.

Reactions: 22
It looks like it is a real talent agency. Just because she's repped doesn't mean she'll get offers though!
I really hope that she does get work, it'll be better for everyone if she found something constructive to do with her time.

Reactions: 11
It looks like it is a real talent agency. Just because she's repped doesn't mean she'll get offers though!
That looks like an advertising agency (though it claims not to be one, but ideas-driven-wibble-bollocks), and a lot more efficient than anything Alice could align herself with. No, our Mal is represented by a group of no-hopers with a parked GoDaddy site who celebrate with 99c whoppers when one of their clients gets a foot fungus infomercial.
I wonder what she’s doing now, given that her dildo will have blown up after she posted those throwback pictures she undoubtedly frotted herself over? I hope she’s a dilapidated wreck, frankly. Will Bernal turn up late? Will he agree with everything IG’s lawyers say as per usual? Will he bill her for the forty-five minute telephone rant/earful she’ll give him afterwards? @MadBetty, are you slipping into the hearing incognita in an invisibility cloak?
@Jemadah - sorry for initiating the kitten chat; I asked for advice as my boy is as wide as he is long and I’m concerned about it. I will spoiler it in future!

• Haha
That looks like an advertising agency (though it claims not to be one, but ideas-driven-wibble-bollocks), and a lot more efficient than anything Alice could align herself with. No, our Mal is represented by a group of no-hopers with a parked GoDaddy site who celebrate with 99c whoppers when one of their clients gets a foot fungus infomercial.
I wonder what she’s doing now, given that her dildo will have blown up after she posted those throwback pictures she undoubtedly frotted herself over? I hope she’s a dilapidated wreck, frankly. Will Bernal turn up late? Will he agree with everything IG’s lawyers say as per usual? Will he bill her for the forty-five minute telephone rant/earful she’ll give him afterwards? @MadBetty, are you slipping into the hearing incognita in an invisibility cloak?
@Jemadah - sorry for initiating the kitten chat; I asked for advice as my boy is as wide as he is long and I’m concerned about it. I will spoiler it in future!
It’s definitely an as agency. Hers is Realm Talent. This is Realm Agency….

Reactions: 17
Is that because Alice is from ‘Another’ Realm??
Maybe Alice is the Hollywood monster that slithered out of her swamp pool? Maybe the real Alice Evans was eaten by the Hollywood monster years ago? Maybe having been on the go for 24 hrs I just need some sleep? 🥴👻😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.